Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sahasrara Opening

lomax
    lomax

Male
    Number of posts : 75
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

Sahasrara Opening Empty Sahasrara Opening

Post  lomax Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:25 am

This month i managed to raise the kundalini up to the sahasrara chakra and pierce it.I felt pressure within my skull area and top of the head and after a while the effect took place.There was a 'cold' flow running from the top of my head vertically.For two days or so,everytime i was turning my attention to the sahasrara,i could feel the pranic flow.

Then i realize that i could 'change' it according to my will,and bring colours,forces,or anything else i could imagine.When i wanted to bring back that cool breeze,i was imagining the sahasrara as a white ball,clean and open.

Nothing special for me to report.Unless i can use it for my own benefit or to manifest my desires,i can't say i'm happy with it.

And the irony is that all these years i thoughted that it was allready open.(what a fool).
    The first thing that came to mind was the pm of ''bartholomew'' from spiritual forums some years before.
    He told me that all my chakras where open except my sahasrara which was under development.
    Apprently he was right.

I guess everything happens for a reason.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:54 pm