Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Mikkel's here now

Mikkel
    Mikkel

Male
    Number of posts : 39
    Job/hobbies : Spiritualism, Railways, Jigsaws.
    Registration date : 2009-09-23

Mikkel's here now Empty Mikkel's here now

Post  Mikkel Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:00 pm

Hello Friends, I have been into Spiritualism for about 10 or more years now, and so glad I have been, at the same time wishing I had known more about it earlier.
    Sadly, I was 'persuaded' by my last employer to take early retirement through Angina almost 7 years ago and been doing voluntary work on and off since. I may be one of a few, but I Loved my job and going to work.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Mikkel's here now Empty Re: Mikkel's here now

Post  Violet Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:09 pm

Hi Mikkel, it was much harder more than ten years ago there wasn't the information or forums like this back then I can remember when I started out (a little longer than you) and it was so incredibly frustrating, that's partly why I created this place Mikkel's here now 28115

Total respect to you for being a willing worker so many aren't these days, do you enjoy the voluntary work?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Mikkel
    Mikkel

Male

Post  Mikkel Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:07 am

Violet wrote:Hi Mikkel, it was much harder more than ten years ago there wasn't the information or forums like this back then I can remember when I started out (a little longer than you) and it was so incredibly frustrating, that's partly why I created this place Mikkel's here now 28115

Total respect to you for being a willing worker so many aren't these days, do you enjoy the voluntary work?

Yes thank you, because I do a variety so as to keep me occupied. I am a volunteer on a Proposed Heritage Railway, Started a Model Railway Club just 4 years ago, a volunteer for Riding for the Disabled Association, plus I do my Dad's garden as well as my own, because despite having two brothers, 1 at home with Dad and 1 living closer then me, neither will tend to the garden for him. I refuse to sit around and just fade away.

I have served on a couple of committees for different churches, plus helped my Partner to run one until She resigned last year. I was on a committee of another one until July when I was assaulted by another committee member, because he alleged I swore at him, when I never and had 2 Indpendant witnesses to that effect. He went to the Police, claiming I had assaulted him, cutting his head twice and giving him a black eye, with believe it or not, my arms pinned and unable to move.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:32 am

Wow you're certainly keeping busy, I get it with your dad and siblings too, sadly that is often the case, i've experienced similar myself.

Oooh comittees now there's a dirty word in some cases, it's amazing how some (not all) of these spiritual committees are disticnctly unspiritual when it comes to the crunch.
    It's amazing how much damage a person can do with their arms pinned down isn't it, I hope the police put him straight. I also hope you weren't badly hurt Mikkel's here now 21581

Mikkel
    Mikkel

Male

Post  Mikkel Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:50 pm

Violet wrote:Wow you're certainly keeping busy, I get it with your dad and siblings too, sadly that is often the case, i've experienced similar myself.

Oooh comittees now there's a dirty word in some cases, it's amazing how some (not all) of these spiritual committees are disticnctly unspiritual when it comes to the crunch.
    It's amazing how much damage a person can do with their arms pinned down isn't it, I hope the police put him straight. I also hope you weren't badly hurt Mikkel's here now 21581

Sadly, he convinced the police that I had hit him and so threatened to arrest ME for GBH, until I insisted they get on with it, because I would soon have them for false arrest. He is just an habitual liar and THUG, yet still a member of the church, so I have refused to renew my membership, in protest. Their President believes him and not me with 2 witnesses.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:54 pm

It's a shame that you've lost out because of this, i'd find another church Mikkel's here now 28115

Mikkel
    Mikkel

Male

Post  Mikkel Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:22 pm

Violet wrote:It's a shame that you've lost out because of this, i'd find another church Mikkel's here now 28115

I have the choice of 3, but one of them, I don't like their organiser, so stay away until there is a Medium I particularly like there and make sure they are coming, because three times they have changed at some notice, yet never let people know in advance. (I know the Mediums well and keep in touch with a number of them.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:19 pm