Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Joining a Circle

Mikkel
    Mikkel

Male
    Number of posts : 39
    Job/hobbies : Spiritualism, Railways, Jigsaws.
    Registration date : 2009-09-23

Joining a Circle Empty Joining a Circle

Post  Mikkel Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:44 pm

Years ago after becoming interested in Spiritualism, many Mediums came to me saying I would be working for Spirit, yet never felt I could, until I had an invite to join a circle. I had been going for a few weeks when I picked up a shipwreck from the late 1800's and described it. I went along a few more times until one night, I sat outside for half-an-hour, with nobody turning up.
    On the Sunday after, I asked why there was no circle that week and got told there was, but it had been changed to another venue and I wasn't invited there, and so gave up until this year when my Partner was diagnosed with Cancer. I was looking after her so much, I got tired easily and one day I was so tired, I had to have a sleep during the day.
    Just before my Partner opened the door to check if I had woke up, I distinctly heard a female voice talking to me and so answered, just as my Partner opened the door and wondered who I was talking to? I honestly thought it was my Partner who had spoken, but it was obviously Spirit, so we mentioned this to a Medium friend who suggested I sit in circle again and with 2 weeks, she had started another up. I have since had some very interesting "visits" from Spirit, I am getting quite a bit, even without being in Circle. I am now so very glad I joined this one, because the Tutor is Very good and not just because it is a Good friend of ours.
    Out of the blue a couple of weeks back, I 'saw' one Circle member sitting in a car and being physically assaulted, then when I questioned the same person days later, I was told I had every detail right.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Joining a Circle Empty Re: Joining a Circle

Post  Violet Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:53 pm

It's strange how things happen, that first circle was obviously not the one for you but how rude of them, it sounds to me like there was jealousy amongst them, not good in any circle.

How is your partner, i'm sorry to hear she has cancer Joining a Circle 21581 you're welcome to add her to our healing list.

Your current group sounds perfect for you, sometimes you need to try a few to find the right one, but again this just shows how truly spiritual some spiritual people are, but spirit knows what's in our hearts, they see the truth perhaps even when we (people)don't.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    kazandlee
    kazandlee

Male
    Number of posts : 150
    Job/hobbies : Paranormal, Manager
    Registration date : 2009-10-24

Joining a Circle Empty Circle

Post  kazandlee Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:04 am

I joined a circle many years ago, i have to say, im not sure what i recieved from it, i know that it didnt feel right being part of a circle, i have always tended to be a loner, but should i have continued, i dont know, i do visit the Spiritualist Church, but only when the thought pops up in my head, then i feel the need to go.

Lee.

www.eastridingparanormal.com
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:33 pm

I have got a LOT from circles as my home has always been too busy to do meditation etc properly in the past, just lately though i've got my own little space in the house which is great.

I'm the same as you with the church, it was very important to me at one time and I went religiously (:giggles:)I haven't felt the need to go for a long time now though.

kazandlee
    kazandlee

Male

Joining a Circle Empty Church

Post  kazandlee Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:27 am

Hi Violet, im fortunate especialy at the mo while i am off work due to the Stroke, that i can get all the relaxation i need, i have learned to meditate better than ever, just something i tried i while ago was listening to a cd while meditatiing, i did a reading for someone and i wouldnt take any payment, so the next week a package popped through the letterbox, when i opened it, it was two cd's with Whale songs, i have honestly NEVER experienced such calming and soothing sounds to Meditate to, i would reccomend it to anyone.

Lee
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:19 am

Lee try gregorian chants you can float away on that, keep me posted though Joining a Circle 28115

kazandlee
    kazandlee

Male

Post  kazandlee Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:25 am

Violet wrote:Lee try gregorian chants you can float away on that, keep me posted though Joining a Circle 28115

Hi Violet,

Thanks for that, orodered last night from amazon, also, on lastFm.com, cant wait to try them, will keep you posted.

Lee

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:19 pm

They're fantastic i'm sure you'll love it :green:

Mikkel
    Mikkel

Male
    Number of posts : 39
    Job/hobbies : Spiritualism, Railways, Jigsaws.
    Registration date : 2009-09-23

Post  Mikkel Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:51 am

I am going to suggest Spiritual Music to our Tutor, rather than her cat snoring/purring loudly during our meditation. The cat often puts members off, but we have No wish to offend our tutor, whose home is used for it.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:46 am

Joining a Circle 809779 We have a thread somewhere for naughty cats, seriously though music might be the perfect solution.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:07 pm