Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Blue

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Blue Empty Blue

Post  innerlight Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:39 am

I think of all colors in my dreams.. Blue is the most predominate.

When I've met Angels in my dreams they have always worn blue armor. When I've seen myself in my dreams I've worn blue garments.

Course in my waking life I only wear blue jeans.

It's also my favorite color as well. Wonder if that is why I dream about it a lot.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Blue Empty Re: Blue

Post  Violet Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:47 am

I'm sure colours have some significance in dreams, i'll see if I can find out more for you

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:48 am

Blue

Blue represents truth, wisdom, heaven, eternity, devotion, tranquility, loyalty and openness. Perhaps you are expressing a desire to get away. The presence of this color in your dream, may symbolize your spiritual guide and your optimism of the future. You have clarity of mind.

Depending on the context of your dream, the color blue may also be a metaphor of "being blue" and feeling sad.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:49 am

Violet wrote:I'm sure colours have some significance in dreams, i'll see if I can find out more for you

my dreams are always in color.. I just noticed today that blue seems to be a more dominate color than any other color.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:55 am

BLUE Philosophy Throat
    Meaning: Spirituality, religion, art, culture, philosophy, attitude to life itself.
    Dark blue (blue + black): Negative philosophy of life. e.g. superstition or fearful form of religion. When fear (black) is mixed with blue (fear pollutes attitude to life).
    Light Blue (blue + white): Hope / faith. Healing agents will often appear wearing this color.
    If guide appears wearing blue and silver or gold then you are expected to regard intuition (silver) or healing (gold) as spiritual.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:30 am