Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

A historical link?

Lisalp
    Lisalp
    Just joined

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-10-27

A historical link? Empty A historical link?

Post  Lisalp Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:20 pm

Hi,
    Does anyone else feel that if you have a pull to a certain time in history that it may be a link to a past life?
    I have a real fascination with the home front WWII, no reason I just have a pull to the era and I'm fascinated by it.
    I visited a past life hypnotist (Hmmm not sure this is the correct spelling!) but after a fraught session he declared that he was unable to hypnotise me so was unable to regress me... I was gutted as I was so looking forward to some info.
    Lisa x A historical link? 529620
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

A historical link? Empty Re: A historical link?

Post  Violet Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:33 pm

Not a pull as such but I know exactly what you mean, I wonder why he was unable to hypnotise you, it would have been interesting to see if you had any links to that era.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:06 pm

Violet wrote:Not a pull as such but I know exactly what you mean, I wonder why he was unable to hypnotise you, it would have been interesting to see if you had any links to that era.

I think if a person can't relax enough they will probably not be able to be hypnotized. I'd like to have a past life regression just to see what comes up.

Course there may be something you don't want to know. Like you were some mass murder. :eek:
    Lisalp
    Lisalp
    Just joined

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-10-27

Post  Lisalp Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:17 pm

Hi,
    Yep, that is exactly what he said! I was sent off with some relaxation exercises. I'm not sure if I had a subconcious mental block on it, although I wouldn't exactly relish once being a mass murderer, it would have been facinating to have found out A historical link? 28115
    Lisa
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:50 pm

I was offered a regression once but it never happened due to circumstances at the time, it would be interesting. I think the subconcious would block if deep down you were nervous or apprehensive.

revy moldan
    Just joined

Male
    Number of posts : 9
    Job/hobbies : Business owner
    Registration date : 2009-12-11

Post  revy moldan Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:20 pm

Violet wrote:I was offered a regression once but it never happened due to circumstances at the time, it would be interesting. I think the subconcious would block if deep down you were nervous or apprehensive.

I wonder if they can pull memories simply lost by time. It would be certainly interesting to try anyway.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:41 pm

Hi, good to see you, yes I agree that would be very interesting but not necessarily pleasant A historical link? 348985

revy moldan
    Just joined

Male
    Number of posts : 9
    Job/hobbies : Business owner
    Registration date : 2009-12-11

Post  revy moldan Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:42 am

Violet wrote:Hi, good to see you, yes I agree that would be very interesting but not necessarily pleasant A historical link? 348985

Perhaps not before the last 200 years :), I can explain to you a world you didn't know existed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:48 pm