Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
zach
kazandlee
Violet
7 posters

Does the moon affect you in any way?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Does the moon affect you in any way? Empty Does the moon affect you in any way?

Post  Violet Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:09 pm

Does the moon affect you in any way?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    kazandlee
    kazandlee

Male
    Number of posts : 150
    Job/hobbies : Paranormal, Manager
    Registration date : 2009-10-24

Does the moon affect you in any way? Empty The Moon

Post  kazandlee Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:38 pm

I have never taken much notice, but my wife says it must be a full Moon when im in a Mood.

Lee.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Does the moon affect you in any way? Empty Re: Does the moon affect you in any way?

Post  Violet Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:56 pm

I can't imagine you in a mood Does the moon affect you in any way? 635475

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Does the moon affect you in any way? Empty Re: Does the moon affect you in any way?

Post  Kaere Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:22 am

I don't know if it's the moon or some other culprit but I get clumsy(er), spacey(er), and feels like my head is full of static for about three days before a full moon and about a day after. Plus, everyone gets stupid with their driving.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:27 am

I've heard quite a few people mention the driving thing...

KapitanPrien

Male
    Number of posts : 274
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  KapitanPrien Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:35 pm

I used to get mooned by it when I was in my other apt. But now I don't...so I sleep better.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:35 pm

Only when it's full. Then i turn into a werewolf... :grin:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:49 pm

innerlight wrote:Only when it's full. Then i turn into a werewolf... Does the moon affect you in any way? 114597

We must have a lot of full moons then Does the moon affect you in any way? 763951

Does the moon affect you in any way? 79950

Neely

Female
    Number of posts : 39
    Registration date : 2010-01-25

Post  Neely Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:25 pm

Violet wrote:
    innerlight wrote:Only when it's full. Then i turn into a werewolf... Does the moon affect you in any way? 114597

We must have a lot of full moons then Does the moon affect you in any way? 763951

Does the moon affect you in any way? 79950
    Does the moon affect you in any way? 809779 Does the moon affect you in any way? 809779 Does the moon affect you in any way? 809779

I don't notice it so much with myself, but my little one I do. We've always had difficulty with her settling at night. Full moons especially. No matter how much we wear her out during the day, around the full moon she can play for a couple of hours before she'll be ready for sleep.

So I guess it does affect me, but indirectly, because I end up exhausted! Does the moon affect you in any way? 330618

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:13 am