Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
zach
innerlight
1antique
Violet
Earthealer
9 posters

Hearing Bells

Earthealer
    Earthealer

Female
    Number of posts : 159
    Job/hobbies : unemployed, music, writing, reading, crystal collection, line dancing, singing
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Hearing Bells Empty Hearing Bells

Post  Earthealer Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:07 pm

I am currently hearing bells as I write this post. Odd sound but beautiful. Always think about an angel getting its wings for some reason. Its not a warning bell sound more like a pattern or sign if that makes sense of celebration or something. Anyone else get this?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Hearing Bells Empty Re: Hearing Bells

Post  Violet Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:13 pm

I haven't experienced that, but it sounds nice, perhaps it holds a message for someone, either yourself or someone here?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Earthealer
    Earthealer

Female
    Job/hobbies : unemployed, music, writing, reading, crystal collection, line dancing, singing

Post  Earthealer Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:17 pm

no clue, though they've stopped now, was only for like ten minutes or so? celebration though felt. maybe someone is celebrating something today?
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:42 am

Septima said:
    Always think about an angel getting its wings for some reason.

That comes straight from "It's a Wonderful Life" starring Jimmy Stewart. It was released in 1946. The angel (Clarence) sent to help out George (Jimmy Stewart) told him that everytime an angel gets their wings, you hear a bell ring.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:53 am

You know, I would love to hear bells. Normally, what I get is music and someone talking...but they are impossible for me to understand. I get just enough to know it is happening-then it quits.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:57 am

I have heard of people hearing different sounds when they break the barriers of the different astral planes. They supposedly have a different sound for each one. From wind chimes, to bells, to music, to waterfalls.

I have also heard of some saying they hear bells when an Angel is present.
    Earthealer
    Earthealer

Female

Post  Earthealer Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:52 pm

Its interesting that you say that inner light, because lately, there have been church bells a lot I've been hearing. If its a warning bell its usually one. I do know someone in spirit who used to play bells so it too could be him. He used to be my bell ringing mentor, maybe that is why I hear them? But interesting that you said about the astral planes though ty all for information xxx
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:15 am

Have you heard them since Septima and would the date you heard them be significant to the man you mentioned?

Earthealer
    Earthealer

Female

Post  Earthealer Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:18 am

Yes I've heard them since lol earlier this evening in fact. It is possible it is connected to him, although at his old church there were 6 bells, there were more than 6 bells playing when I heard them earlier so probably not connected to him.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:22 am

Perhaps you have a celebration coming up, some kind off surprise Hearing Bells 821538

Earthealer
    Earthealer

Female

Post  Earthealer Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:25 am

maybe. I recently got drawn to a labradorite crystal ball so maybe its linked in with that! hehe :giggles:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:08 pm

That sounds nice Hearing Bells 821538

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Steve22

Male
    Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2014-09-04

Post  Steve22 Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:05 am

RiveraMyst wrote:I am currently hearing bells as I write this post. Odd sound but beautiful. Always think about an angel getting its wings for some reason. Its not a warning bell sound more like a pattern or sign if that makes sense of celebration or something. Anyone else get this?

I've never experienced that, but it sounds like something I would really enjoy hearing.  It sounds very happy and comforting
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:49 pm

I have heard different sounds going into different places i have heard harp music,windchimes singing etc but the voices are not of this world its beautiful you could listen to it all day to me it represents Angels being around,

Namaste
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    dream jo
    dream jo

Female
    Number of posts : 1078
    Job/hobbies : art sky gazzins
    Registration date : 2015-06-06

Post  dream jo Sat May 28, 2022 10:34 pm

Last year I never had before my mum died last year about another or other before my mum died I heard bells and never before she died over 1-hour before she died I heard bird chiming in the background I did
    Then I got a call and my sister and my mum had passed away at 11:30 the bed were chiming at 10:30 they was and it's no lie because I'm working as it's true and I'll remember this and spoke to friends and had a similar experience so I'm not gone bonkers or crazy
    Before my mum died the day before my mum died she was in my bed looking Young and Healthy next day she had died the only time I got my mum was chapel of rest time last year because of covid-19 rose and it's the only time I'll never get back and I feel partly guilty but it's not my fault really it's covid-19 miles because I cannot be fit over hand me over the funeral home to the reason why because swing couldn't come out for me but I never happened but maybe another way from there you never know no

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:13 pm