Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Crop Circles Formations and Chakras?

1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Crop Circles Formations and Chakras? Empty Crop Circles Formations and Chakras?

Post  1antique Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:40 pm

I found this article today, concerning the similarity between crop circle formations and the depictions of chakras, and I was wondering what everyone thought about it:

CROP CIRCLE FORMATIONS
    AS CHAKRAS
    Part 1

By Joseph E. Mason and Dee Finney

Introduction
    The flower-like "Bythorn Mandala" crop circle formation appeared in 1993. Researchers pointed out that the pattern was very similar to the symbol for the third chakra in the East Indian religions. In the following years more information came to light, suggesting that many crop circle formations may be related to the chakra system. This article reviews our research of the subject. Included are the theories of several crop circle researchers - Lucy Pringle, Freddie Silva, and Jens Rowold.

The entire article can be read here:
    http://www.greatdreams.com/crpchk1.htm
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Crop Circles Formations and Chakras? Empty Re: Crop Circles Formations and Chakras?

Post  Violet Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:39 pm

Interesting, i'll read the full article another time (I think SB was asking about crop circles a few weeks ago,) it's funny how they appear in that pattern. Thanks for posting.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Crop Circles Formations and Chakras? Empty Re: Crop Circles Formations and Chakras?

Post  sparkly Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:42 am

i read something recently that crop circles were not merely indentations, left by craft, and more than a calling card too, but a means of communicating and leaving messages. who knows how it all fits together, in the scheme of things it is not too surprising.? they are so beautiful, and they make me feel less alone. would be nice to really read the symbols. :hugz: :giggles: :giggles: :giggles: :giggles: :giggles:

Last edited by sparkly on Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : italics didnt work for "read")
    IAmTheWind
    IAmTheWind

Female
    Number of posts : 26

Post  IAmTheWind Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:47 am

sparkly wrote:i read something recently that crop circles were not merely indentations, left by craft, and more than a calling card too, but a means of communicating and leaving messages. who knows how it all fits together, in the scheme of things it is not too surprising.? they are so beautiful, and they make me feel less alone. would be nice to really read the symbols. :hugz: :giggles: :giggles: :giggles: :giggles: :giggles:

OMG sparkly!!! so excited you are here!!!
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:53 am

thanks IATW :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: it is nice here hey? well if all our lovers come over we don't need to go home, i guess! there were a few good threads going...but what can we do. sf has had some probs for a while.., :giggles:
    IAmTheWind
    IAmTheWind

Female
    Number of posts : 26

Crop Circles Formations and Chakras? Empty well trying to not be off topic

Post  IAmTheWind Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:30 am

sparkly wrote:thanks IATW :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: it is nice here hey? well if all our lovers come over we don't need to go home, i guess! there were a few good threads going...but what can we do. sf has had some probs for a while.., :giggles:

i would like less rigid topics....to be sure..i loved sf but had times where i did not want to be there
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:39 am

oh it felt like a job, but people need honest communication. ! and one time i brought up something from a documentary and got accused of racism! then discussing it with roj1212 got me a warning! that stuff just puts people off. spirituality vs spiritualism, crap! :hugz: :ghug: hope it i better here!
    Time
    Time

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  Time Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:15 pm

Look up "sacred geometry crop circles", youll be amazed. And just a bit of info, Crop circles have been increasing in complexity
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:59 pm

thanks a lot time,i am doing it. did i pm you recently?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:34 am