Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Maybe they are your balance partner?

Lovinthejourney
    Lovinthejourney

Female
    Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Maybe they are your balance partner? Empty Maybe they are your balance partner?

Post  Lovinthejourney Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:11 pm

I'm wondering what you all think. Is it possible that many on their journey are mistaking a balance partner for a soulmate or twin flame? I know this is a fairly easy mistake to make. I'm attaching the balance partner explanation from crystalinks.
    http://www.crystalinks.com/bp.html
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Maybe they are your balance partner? Empty Re: Maybe they are your balance partner?

Post  Lynn Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:15 pm

Hello
    I be familiar with that link. I have a Twin Flame that not be me mate. He complets that side of me that was missing be the only one that can "read" me but I feel a total trust in that. No walls go up it just is. We share many a past life BUT never as lover's always as we be now he or she younger and me older. Alway in that total place of trust. In that place of one would go to the ends of the Earth to aid the other.
    I have a mate of 28 years not but he is mate he is the Father of our children he is the lover I have. He does not in any way complete me on the spiritaul or paranormal levels I be on. He is supportive when I wake in the night with a horrid image there but does not understand how it works. I respect that with him. It would eat at him. Too he has to embrace that Empathic part of me and respect that I do not want or can take that personal touchy touchy stuff I dont cuddle.

Twins Soul Twin Flames are not necessarily one's love of their life but we are lead to seek that out at times not seeing that the animal we be wants the best mate we can find. That provider and protector, the competion too us can often be found in a friend. Not a lover.

Lynn
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Maybe they are your balance partner? Empty Re: Maybe they are your balance partner?

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:21 pm

Lynn wrote:Hello
    I be familiar with that link.  I have a Twin Flame that not be me mate.  He complets that side of me that was missing be the only one that can "read" me but I feel a total trust in that.  No walls go up it just is.  We share many a past life BUT never as lover's always as we be now he or she younger and me older.  Alway in that total place of trust.  In that place of one would go to the ends of the Earth to aid the other.  
    I have a mate of 28 years not but he is mate he is the Father of our children he is the lover I have.  He does not in any way complete me on the spiritaul or paranormal levels I be on.  He is supportive when I wake in the night with a horrid image there but does not understand how it works.  I respect that with him. It would eat at him.  Too he has to embrace that Empathic part of me and respect that I do not want or can take that personal touchy touchy stuff I dont cuddle.  

Twins Soul Twin Flames are not necessarily one's love of their life but we are lead to seek that out at times not seeing that the animal we be wants the best mate we can find.  That provider and protector, the competion too us can often be found in a friend.  Not a lover.

Lynn
    Interesting concept.
    A balance partner.

I believe in that more than a loving friend Someone you think you love.
    Isn't it better to feel a 'balance' between two people than a love feeling?  Love is only a physical feeling which could wear off any time.
    Love never does..
    Bool
    Bool

Female
    Number of posts : 16
    Job/hobbies : IT
    Registration date : 2014-10-02

Post  Bool Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:28 am

I do believe that sometimes we meet people who "balance" us out and introduce us to new phases of life. I've never felt that I was missing any part of myself that could be found in another, though, and I've always rejected those philosophies as being foreign and invasive. They make me uncomfortable in a way I can't explain, like something that wants to crawl into me.

In my case, we've known each other and been in touch for over 10 years, though she's moving overseas soon and we long ago drifted into different lifestyles. We met in our first year of middle school when a school counselor guided me to a lunch table with several people (who have also mostly stayed involved with each other), just so that I'd have people to sit with. 

We immediately connected because she was curious about alternative religions in a Catholic family, and I was trying to deal with a sudden onslaught of interest and troubles concerning my own spiritual path. She encouraged me to be out meeting people and developing connections away from my toxic home life, and I was a good listening ear and "partner in crime". We were also both close with another one who was into Shamanism (she was secretly in love with him; I saw him as a brother/mentor) until he passed away around 2006.

The entire group of people was a mix of religions, orientations, personalities, and spiritual interests and histories, with the only real commonality being that everyone was a little out of the ordinary.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:46 pm

...and sometimes it's the most unlikely folks we are drawn to....
    That I cannot understand!   Even friends,good friends but not my type at all. 
    What gives us those feelings?   Something from a past life?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:11 am