Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

'Visits' in Dreams

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

'Visits' in Dreams Empty 'Visits' in Dreams

Post  Violet Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:40 am

Have you ever had spirit come through to you in dreams, a passed family member for instance, how did it feel? did you find it comforting or frightening?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Mads
    Mads

Female
    Number of posts : 47
    Registration date : 2009-10-26

'Visits' in Dreams Empty Re: 'Visits' in Dreams

Post  Mads Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:04 pm

I had a visit this morning from my Mum. She rang the doorbell and when I first went to the door her hair was very short and white as it had to be at the end of her life. I was thrilled and amazed to see her as I knew she has passed. But then somehow her hair was longer and auburn and wavy and she was vibrant. I was so happy to have the visit but under her arm she carried a small black rug, rolled up. It had a little gold decoration or embroidery on it. I am puzzled by the rug. Any ideas folks? 'Visits' in Dreams 635475
    chi chi
    chi chi

Number of posts : 157
    Registration date : 2009-08-12

Post  chi chi Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:40 pm

I frequently see spirit in my dreams i love them coming to see me in dreams because i always wake up feeling peaceful. Its not often anything is said but in my dreams i can feel the love eminating from them, and my energy seems to do the same too. 'Visits' in Dreams 21581
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:39 pm

Mads wrote:I had a visit this morning from my Mum. She rang the doorbell and when I first went to the door her hair was very short and white as it had to be at the end of her life. I was thrilled and amazed to see her as I knew she has passed. But then somehow her hair was longer and auburn and wavy and she was vibrant. I was so happy to have the visit but under her arm she carried a small black rug, rolled up. It had a little gold decoration or embroidery on it. I am puzzled by the rug. Any ideas folks? 'Visits' in Dreams 635475

Did she ever have anything like that, try to cast your mind back to when you were younger or ask older relatives I feel it's something personal to her. Great that you saw her 'Visits' in Dreams 21581

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:45 pm

chi chi wrote:I frequently see spirit in my dreams i love them coming to see me in dreams because i always wake up feeling peaceful. Its not often anything is said but in my dreams i can feel the love eminating from them, and my energy seems to do the same too. 'Visits' in Dreams 21581

When I get spirit through in dreams sometimes it has been absolutely terrifying, my grandmother scared me witless 'Visits' in Dreams 611174 it's only later I realised why she showed herself that way but at the time it frightened and upset me, basically I was viewing her in her coffin when she suddenly sat bolt upright and said 'i'm not dead' it shocked me so much I woke up terrified and in tears I was scared of going to sleep for quite sometime after this (it was a while ago now.)

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:52 pm

The only spirit that has ever really visited me that I knew to actually be spirit would be my mom. I have never dreamt of my uncles, or either of my grandparents. One two occassions my aunt has visited me with my mom, and both times was with an important message.
    When my mom has visited me on occassions it has seemed in the dream that things were no different then they would be now. That my mom is living, and is still part of the family and doing every day things. In one dream she even had her job. Where in the dream I and no one else are aware that she is past.
    Other dreams have involved her being past in the dream, but still with us living.
    chi chi
    chi chi

Post  chi chi Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:09 am

When I get spirit through in dreams sometimes it has been absolutely terrifying, my grandmother scared me witless 'Visits' in Dreams 611174 it's only later I realised why she showed herself that way but at the time it frightened and upset me, basically I was viewing her in her coffin when she suddenly sat bolt upright and said 'i'm not dead' it shocked me so much I woke up terrified and in tears I was scared of going to sleep for quite sometime after this (it was a while ago now.)

OMG Violet yes that would have unerved me too but she did speak the truth in one respect because it was only her shell that died. Scary all the same 'Visits' in Dreams 21581
    chi chi
    chi chi

Post  chi chi Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:12 am

Must have been lovely seeing your mum innerlight, i have seen my dad a couple of times but he has only spoke once. As this was quite awhile ago i cannot remember what he said but he did hold me which was really comforting 'Visits' in Dreams 21581
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:18 am

chi chi wrote:When I get spirit through in dreams sometimes it has been absolutely terrifying, my grandmother scared me witless 'Visits' in Dreams 611174 it's only later I realised why she showed herself that way but at the time it frightened and upset me, basically I was viewing her in her coffin when she suddenly sat bolt upright and said 'i'm not dead' it shocked me so much I woke up terrified and in tears I was scared of going to sleep for quite sometime after this (it was a while ago now.)

OMG Violet yes that would have unerved me too but she did speak the truth in one respect because it was only her shell that died. Scary all the same 'Visits' in Dreams 21581
    I realised that later as she was extemely blunt and said exactly what she thought whether it hurt you or not and in her own blunt way she was simply declaring her 'un deadness' 'Visits' in Dreams 809779 It didn't half give me turn

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:21 am

innerlight wrote:When my mom has visited me on occassions it has seemed in the dream that things were no different then they would be now. That my mom is living, and is still part of the family and doing every day things. In one dream she even had her job. Where in the dream I and no one else are aware that she is past.
    Other dreams have involved her being past in the dream, but still with us living.

They often come to us like this, I think they know that seeing them in such familiar surroundings doing every day things will feel comfortable for the one they are visiting 'Visits' in Dreams 21581

chi chi
    chi chi

Post  chi chi Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:22 am

lol i can imagine some people just say it how it is though 'Visits' in Dreams 21581
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:42 am

chi chi wrote:Must have been lovely seeing your mum innerlight, i have seen my dad a couple of times but he has only spoke once. As this was quite awhile ago i cannot remember what he said but he did hold me which was really comforting 'Visits' in Dreams 21581

I think only a slight times has their been a conversation between us. She has just been there. She hasn't been in dreams in a long time. So I'm of the assumption she has moved on in her work at this time, and is to busy, or there is no reason for her to be here.
    chi chi
    chi chi

Post  chi chi Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:25 am

Well i think she still around its just that we dont always remember dreams. Although i can remember dreams quite well there must be lots that we dont. I havnt seen my dad in years but have seen friends and grandparents 'Visits' in Dreams 21581
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:54 am

chi chi wrote:Well i think she still around its just that we dont always remember dreams. Although i can remember dreams quite well there must be lots that we dont. I havnt seen my dad in years but have seen friends and grandparents 'Visits' in Dreams 21581
    I'm pretty good at recalling all my dreams. It must be a gift of mine. I'm not saying that there aren't dreams inbetween that I am unaware of as I'm working in spirit, or something. You never know.
    Elfay
    Elfay

Female
    Number of posts : 341
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Elfay Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:36 pm

At first all my spirit visitations were via dreams. The spirits that were in my home would show them selves to me only in my dreams. And when they did I would never see their faces, either from the neck down or their faces were just blank. I was told by a medium this was because I had asked for this - I was too afraid to see them. That was VERY true. At first I was terrified. Now they not only show their faces in dreams but I see them when I am awake.

I think this is how they come to my son too.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:05 am

I believe they know better than us when we fear them 'Visits' in Dreams 21581

Elfay
    Elfay

Female

Post  Elfay Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:59 am

That they do Violet.

The thing was I had never really been afraid of the unknown until my husband got me all weirded out in his old fashion Catholic supersitions - I heard someone calling my name and he did too and he told me that only the devil can call your name, which made me scared - I went against my own believe system and listened to him and believwd that it was the devil in our new home. Lol yeah, right !! Now I know better but his crazy supersitions really had me reeling with fear.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:10 am

I'm not surprised you were scared...hearing your name called sems to be a very common thing when you start developing nothing to do with the devil imo

Elfay
    Elfay

Female

Post  Elfay Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:43 am

Funny, hearing my name called didn't scare me, it was 6:45 in the morning both times I heard it and my mind was on getting my son breakfast and off to school. Tho now I know who it was. They knew my routine and knew when to get my attention. It was the day my son had his first seizure - it was an utrgent warning to take him off the meds he was on ... Took me a bit to get the message. When I did it was very clear !!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:29 pm

Hi Elfay, no I meant being told it was the devil calling you 'Visits' in Dreams 21581

It's frustrating getting 'warnings' and not realising they were warnings until after the event 'Visits' in Dreams 831496

Though I have had some which arrived in time, thankfully.

Elfay
    Elfay

Female

Post  Elfay Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:57 am

Gosh was I ever terrified. I don't think I had ever been that scared in my entire life. I was so scared I couldn't even sleep at night. I'd fall asleep as the sun was rising 30 mins before having to get up to get breakfast for my son... Now I know better. It had never been the devil or a demon. Just spirits, fae that were playing tricks! Then they started coming into my dreams. Twice Mother Mary appeared to me,once in a vision and she told me everything was going to be ok - with my son. And it was.
    Mads
    Mads

Female
    Number of posts : 47
    Registration date : 2009-10-26

Post  Mads Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:50 pm

Violet wrote:
    Mads wrote:I had a visit this morning from my Mum. She rang the doorbell and when I first went to the door her hair was very short and white as it had to be at the end of her life. I was thrilled and amazed to see her as I knew she has passed. But then somehow her hair was longer and auburn and wavy and she was vibrant. I was so happy to have the visit but under her arm she carried a small black rug, rolled up. It had a little gold decoration or embroidery on it. I am puzzled by the rug. Any ideas folks? 'Visits' in Dreams 635475

Did she ever have anything like that, try to cast your mind back to when you were younger or ask older relatives I feel it's something personal to her. Great that you saw her 'Visits' in Dreams 21581

I descibed the gold pattern to someone who identified it as a Reiki symbol...............
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:41 pm

Hi Mads was your mum interested in Reiki, or is it something you've been considering?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:57 pm