Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

I smelled ......

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

I smelled ...... Empty I smelled ......

Post  Violet Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:04 am

death again last night, it isn't the first time but what does it mean?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

I smelled ...... Empty Re: I smelled ......

Post  Lynn Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:58 pm

Hello

That is so normal for me sad to say. At times it means that one that is ill in the personal life is soon to pass. Other times it goes to a Spirit that has not yet come fully to me to know of them. For me at times it means I am to find where one is that has met death by the foul hand of murder.

When I work with Spirits most times all the 5 senses go forth with me. I have come to settle and embace that as just a part of me.

Lynn
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:46 pm

ask! when next time you smell or sense death, don't be afraid to talk and ask. you will get your answers if you truly open to listen and accept what message it brings.
    S
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:19 pm

Thank you both for your responses, Lynn isn't it a distinctive smell, shayn I don't know why I didn't think of that I smelled ...... 160943

Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:52 pm

Violet wrote:Thank you both for your responses, Lynn isn't it a distinctive smell, shayn I don't know why I didn't think of that I smelled ...... 160943

Yes death has a makes ye's mouth water smell to it. I take it farther with the levels I work in where I can smell blood and disease ect ect. Not something most would want to have with them. Not the most fun but a part of whom I be. Thus at times I am able to find the loved one missing and bring them home to be put to propper rest. The hardest is deep water there I know where one be but they are not to come home sadly. I struggle with that one.

Lynn
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:33 pm

I remember a time in my teens when I sensed death all around me. Everywhere I turned death was present, there was no way of avoiding it. During the following couple of weeks of this happenning, a total of 13 deaths came to my attention, through family, friends and neighbours. This experience, has never been repeated to this extent and I was glad when the feeling disappeared.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:07 pm

Wow Skye, 13 that's awful...
    Hi Lynn your work sounds fascinating, though some of what you describe would not be good for the feint hearted, I get feelings a lot during readings which tell me what a person passed from and emotions they are usually very fleeting but enough so I know.

Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:25 pm

Violet wrote:Wow Skye, 13 that's awful...
    Hi Lynn your work sounds fascinating, though some of what you describe would not be good for the feint hearted, I get feelings a lot during reading s which tell me what a person passed from and emotions they are usually very fleeting but enough so I know.

Hello

Well having never asked for any of what I be as it all just flows natually I guess I just learned to survive it all. I grew up not being able to talk on it. Too growing up thinking maybe anyone could do this or see this.....just I had a house it was not talkeed on.

I just read everything I could find starting at the age of 16 on it all to understand more on who I was. Soon realized that I was differnt. Thust that is WHY I always say "be careful what ye wish for" as not all "gifts" come with all the White Light stuff. There is a counter balance to it all.

Faint of heart, me no as I just grew up with it all, suppressed it all for a long time. Leanred to cope really I guess.

Would I give any of it away ? NO I am now at that place of self accpetance on what all I do. Does it get to me not anymore, I have no control over what a man does to one's fellow man. Your not given enough information to make a change most times.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:24 am

Hi Lynn, yes it must be normal to you to experience such things all of your life, like you I had no where to discuss such things for a long time, thankfully we have forums these days and more open minded people I smelled ...... 821538

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:30 am

Violet wrote:death again last night, it isn't the first time but what does it mean?

Someone passed away since I made this post, but I cannot assume that the above is linked in any way. More like a horrible coincidence.

skye

Female

Post  skye Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:20 pm

Violet, I wouldn't be too eager to dismiss coincidence. After all what is coincidence?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:58 pm

Hi Skye, I just wish I could remember exactly the first time I smelled it because there is a possibility that a death followed that time too, but i'm not 100% sure.

miniboobum
    miniboobum

Female
    Number of posts : 91
    Job/hobbies : mum

Post  miniboobum Sat May 01, 2010 9:45 pm

i am sorry for your loss violet I smelled ...... 46693
    if it happens again write it down then you can check.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun May 02, 2010 12:56 pm

Thasnk you miniboobum :hugz:

skye

Female

Post  skye Sun May 02, 2010 2:00 pm

I'm sorry Violet, I didn't realise your experience was due to a personal loss. Please accept my sincere condolences for you and all concerned.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:08 pm