Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

How often do you do this?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

How often do you do this? Empty How often do you do this?

Post  Violet Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:25 am

Some believe we leave our body every night when we're sleeping and go out onto the astral, I don't know if I believe that or not...

But when you do go astral how often do you do it and why?

Do you go every night once a week or less?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    IamLivingLight
    IamLivingLight

Female
    Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2010-03-16

How often do you do this? Empty Re: How often do you do this?

Post  IamLivingLight Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:01 am

You know how some say they wake up as if they'd been hit by freight train? Or have pains in their body for no aparant reason. Or have gone to bed early, yet feel like you didn't get a winks rest? I believe those nights were most likely speant in some heavy astral travail. Some say all dreamstate is astral occurence.
    Let me tell you a true story according to one that pays close attention to their dreams and focuses on their meaning. This lady had been having some trouble at work. A coworker was demeaning her and afflicting her for no apparant reason. Many times the coworker would make the lady's work ethic look careless. Much to the dismay of the lady she kept up and tried to not let that coworker demean her persona, as everyone seemed to like her well. This went on for just shy of two years. The lady never once back talked her coworker or showed any sign that she was moved by her attacks or ever mentioned the incidences to her boss. Well, one day she realized that her credibility was on the line. That her attention to detail, that is so manditory in her line of work, was being defiled by this coworker who shamed her for no apparant reason.
    One evening, in the midst of a dream, the lady met with her boss and discussed the whole situation. All the boss could say was, "I just didn't know, I just didn't know." The lady woke from the dream, wondering if there were some meaning behind it's waves.
    Not a month later, the lady's job was posted and to her dismay she did not recieve the job. Heartbroken, she took the rest of the day off and spent a sleepless night writing a letter to her boss. She explained every incident of her coworkers' attacks in the best honesty she could relay w/out being bias. She called in sick and spent the entire day contemplating whether or not she should give this letter to the boss.
    The following day, the lady had made up her mind, she gave the letter to the boss and within minutes the boss called her into the office. A solomn look came accross the boss' face and and all she could say was, "I just didn't know, I just didn't know!"
    Sometimes, I wonder if I would have taken the initiative to write that letter sooner, would my boss have reacted in the same way? On the other hand, I know the timing was perfect. I'm just unsure of what the outcome will be.
    She did pay me for the day I called in. She told me it was the hardest thing she ever had to do. Many are mortified. The co-worker... lol she even said she was sorry and offered to be a reference for me. Do I forgive her, well, yes. Next time, I may just pay more close attention to my dreams because they are always trying to tell us something and even give us answers if we listen closely. Do I think it was astral travel, I sure do. Subconsciously, we are dealing with others while consciously we have no clue. When one becomes more intuned to their body and their consciousness, I believe they begin to know when something's going on "up there" even if they haven't fine tuned that clairsight or clairhearing (lol). Some do know for sure, while other's just know without seeing/hearing. If ya know what I mean.
    Sorry so long, this sorta turned into a vent session vs. lesson on astral travel. lol How often do you do this? 702347
    Dawn

mia
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

Post  mia Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:30 pm

I go and visit friends who have given me permission almost every night before sleeping, often during sleeping too.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:15 pm

Hello

I go visit with friends. WITH full permissions of course. I have one that we are both freely able to come to eachother with just a thought on eachother. Too its done with great respect that we are not in a "nudie" state of being LOL. Last thing a 19 year old needs to see is me nude he would never want to mate LOL.

Not always is it a willing journey I go on either at times I am take with Spririt to understand in their death event and to aid them maybe in moveing on. I know this is not done without me Guide's knowing I will be safe. Its random at times and not alway prepared for.

I do also at times travel just to leave an uncomfortable situation I am in. I stay pressent like I am here now typing but too leave to go someplace. Its funny as at Church there are some very gifted one's that see me leave and laugh at that with me. Go it must be nice if one is that board just to leave. Too be able to reapeat if asked what was talked on. Daydreams are not always maybe that state of being.

Remote Viewing to me be totally different that is when "I want" to go when I am say asked by someone to "prove" I can do it. That is an event I say yes or no to. Or that is something that is done if someone or something is needed to be found or understood.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:44 pm

It sounds amazing How often do you do this? 821538

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 2:23 am