Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
mia
PPrncpl7
Violet
7 posters

How was it for you?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

How was it for you? Empty How was it for you?

Post  Violet Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:41 pm

Have you had a full reading from a medium (I don't mean a card reading here,) if so how was it for you? A good experience, a bad one, did ut scare or worry you or leave you happy and content?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    PPrncpl7

Male
    Number of posts : 418
    Job/hobbies : Retired teacher of Mathematics
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

How was it for you? Empty Readings

Post  PPrncpl7 Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:18 pm

Hi Violet
    Have had many readings over the years--some good - some bad-some indifferent - and some amazing!
    I avoid psychic readers now--prefer 'genuine' spiritual readers.
    Do readings myself with 'oracle' cards--but am choosy who i read for!
    Prefer to give a reading to a complete stranger--rather than someone I know!
    Peter
    mia
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

How was it for you? Empty Re: How was it for you?

Post  mia Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:17 pm

I have had readings online and from professional mediums who visit my circle.
    The one I had with Shayn was just as good and helped me as much as the professional ones do.
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:23 pm

Yes, the first proper reading I ever had was by a woman I knew from a military wife message board I used to be a part of. It was wonderful...my dad came through and gave me some comfort and reassured me about several things that I had been carrying alot of guilt about. I felt amazing after that experience...and that's when I started seeing stuff, although it retrospect I was seeing it a lot sooner than that (phones ringing footsteps etc).
    miniboobum
    miniboobum

Female
    Number of posts : 91
    Job/hobbies : mum
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  miniboobum Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:11 pm

i have had a number of readings and of them all i can only say one was definantly real. he got my grandfathers and great grandmothers names which are polish and so very unusual in scotland he told me about the situation i was dealing with and that the best thing was to walk away, i however decided to stay and fight the problem and gave up that idea after 6 months. have to say i wish i had listened to my reading then it would have saved me not only money but heart ache to.
    i think you have to get good proof in a reading if not then the odds are it will be very gereral and could be taken by most people in the room
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:15 pm

I have had many readings before, never in person, however. They have been hit or miss. Some have been good, and they have picked up on family members that have passed. Some have been way out there. Granted, with spirit, time doesn't exist. So those readings could still be true in time.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:28 pm

Hello

I too have let many have a go at me. Scare me well one did yes, she say many around me, not all possitive forces I know that she was picking up on the family past that I know some of. It was not talked on in me family but I did find some strange itesm in me Grand Mother's attic. A board that had a date on it from the 1700's and some other items that went to the magic's. Too on me Dad's side I remember an aunt being very odd in the stuff she had in her bedroom. Too as it was not talke openly on I have no idea on what exactly they were into.
    I often let one's have a go at me as I be so very different and so very hard at times to read. Its all in one's learing on their Spiritaul Path. As I learn on mine.

I too have been at open Mediums Platforms and I have "blocked" who has been coming in via me and been told that is wrong of me to do so as they have the right to state a message. I feel not.....that is a personal choice made. To recieve or not.

For the most part is nothing big or eye opening one's get I be pretty good at reading me and have found that place of peace and self acceptance in me in who I be.

Lynn

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:50 pm