Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Violet
skye
innerlight
shayn
8 posters

crossing over

shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

crossing over Empty crossing over

Post  shayn Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:32 pm

does every spirit cross over? i do know that some spirit sort of get stuck here, so does it means that at the time of "death" the spirit not really crosses over? why do spirit kind of get stuck here or don't cross over?and when spirit do cross over, can they return?
    i thought i had an answer to all of these questions but i'm not sure any more....
    S
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

crossing over Empty Re: crossing over

Post  innerlight Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:11 pm

shayn wrote:does every spirit cross over? i do know that some spirit sort of get stuck here, so does it means that at the time of "death" the spirit not really crosses over? why do spirit kind of get stuck here or don't cross over?and when spirit do cross over, can they return?
    i thought i had an answer to all of these questions but i'm not sure any more....
    S
    Interesting questions you have going on there, shayn.
    I guess it varies on who you speak to. I have heard that when a spirit becomes a ghost and is stuck here. That it's really just an imprint of the soul, and not the whole soul. Just a part of them is stuck behind. But then I have heard that some spirits don't go toward the light, so to speak, and stay behind.
    I would fathom that is where the Churches got the notion of limbo. It wasn't really just about working off ones sins but a place caught between two worlds. Not in Earth, and not in the Astral.
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:18 pm

Hi shayn,

Through spirit teachings it's my understanding that each and every spirit person crosses over, it's as natural a process as breathing is. There simply is no where else for them to go once the physical body dies, we are in truth spirit beings experiencing life. When the physical body falls to one side, so does the physical world. No one or very few will be able to see us or hear us, we are invisible to their world. This is because as spirit beings we vibrate on a higher range of frequency.

I don't understand it when people say spirit get stuck or are said to be earthbound. I would like to know where they assume spirit can get stuck and more importantly how? The Creator, Great Spirit, God or Divine Energy, or what other name people prefer to use doesn't abandon or lose any one spirit. He knows exactly what is happening moment to moment and we see evidence of this in His universal laws.

Mediumship often provides evidence of our survival which proves that we can all return if circumstances are ideal.
    For undeveloped souls it's the thoughts of these individuals that will restrict their evolvement ensuring they are confined to the place they have earned. As with all things in life they will have the same opportunity to progress as those people who do have some knowledge of spiritual matters and I don't mean mediumship etc.
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:02 pm

[

Mediumship often provides evidence of our survival which proves that we can all return if circumstances are ideal.

thank you skye,  can you please explain this sentence that you wrote?return to where? from where? and one more question to you if you don't mind, when a medium "sees" a spirit, where is this spirit?
    thankss
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:47 pm

Many believe these 'stuck' spirits are unwilling or unable to accept that they are actually physically 'dead' this could be because they crossed very quickly and unexpectedly, it must be quite a shock.
    Others believe they don't want to cross properly as they feel they have unfinished business here on the earth plane.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    skye

Female

Post  skye Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:01 pm

shayn wrote:[

thank you skye, can you please explain this sentence that you wrote?return to where? from where? and one more question to you if you don't mind, when a medium "sees" a spirit, where is this spirit?
    thankss

Hi shayn,

The spirit world actually interpenetrates our world albeit in a different dimension. These differences have an effect on the vibrational frequency between the two worlds making communication difficult. The spirit world and it's people from my understanding do not go anywhere, they simply change form and as a result vibrate on a much higher or refined frequency to that of our physical world.

When I said "we can all return if circumstances are ideal" simply means when we are in spirit we can learn how to develop the necessary skills that make communication to our loved ones possible. By reverting our vibrations to what they were when we lived in the physical world we are able to 'return' to the once familiar surroundings and communicate via a medium. If there's no medium or sensitive available we won't be able to be acknowledged. It's similar to us developing mediumship where we have to attune our vibrations so we can interact with spiritual energies.

A spirit person can communicate via a medium whilst remaining in their own environment. There is no need for a spirit to be present in the physical world as long as they have attuned their vibrations to harmonise with ours so as to make a 2 way mind to mind communication possible. If they haven't quite learned how, it's not unusual for another spirit person to pass on the information on their behalf.

Some mediums have objective mediumship, where they are able to see a spirit communicator build up next to the person they wish to communicate to. The majority though have subjective mediumship where the image and any information comes through the mind.

I hope this answers your question.
    PPrncpl7

Male
    Number of posts : 418
    Job/hobbies : Retired teacher of Mathematics
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

crossing over Empty stuck spirits

Post  PPrncpl7 Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:29 pm

Hello Skye
    "I don't understand it when people say spirit get stuck or are said to be earthbound. I would like to know where they assume spirit can get stuck and more importantly how? "
    Cannot answer 'Where' or 'how' but was once 'privalged to be part of 'freeing a trapped spirit'. I do mean 'privaleged!
    Was at a public house in derbyshire--a woman--poisoned by the landlord back in 18th century. He poisoned her because she was pregnant with his child and he did not want the 'disgrace'.
    Several from my church had experienced 'choking' with an 'aniceed' taste in mouth when sitting in circle in the room above the bar.
    I was one of the circle that helped the lady cross over with her unborn child. But just before she was due to cross into the light the Father/Landlord came through asking for forgiveness--she forgave him and all 3 passed into the light.
    I took part in my one and only 'Rescue'
    Some of us do get trapped on the earth plane--for various reasons.
    Rescue circles do an important job in helping trapped spirits to cross over.
    Peter
    skye

Female

Post  skye Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:59 am

Hi Peter,
    I'm not saying spirit don't choose to remain close to the earth, that's their choice. I just don't buy into mediums being able to free them.
    There are many people in the spirit world who are more capable than humans in helping these people. If they choose to remain in a place where they feel comfortable and they choose not listen to people from their own realm, what makes people here think they will listen to a medium? It just doesn't make any sense imo, other than a medium playing to an audience. When the said person(s) are ready to evolve, spirit will be there to assist them on their way.
    Perhaps when I hear from spirit teachers and philosphers that yes some spirits do get lost, trapped, stuck or whatever else people wish to say happens than I will change my views. I'm more inclined to believe the higher evolved spirits more than accepting experiences from human beings.

Forgiving a person doesn't mean the slate is wiped clean even when the other person accepts our forgiveness. When we come to assess our own actions and realise it was wrong to harm another (some people are ignorant to this) we will make amends, even at the expense of delaying our own evolvement.
    mia
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

Post  mia Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:14 pm

T
    here are many people in the spirit world who are more capable than humans in helping these people. If they choose to remain in a place where they feel comfortable and they choose not listen to people from their own realm, what makes people here think they will listen to a medium

I too have asked the same question, and still dont know then answer.
    I do know that I have helped many souls to cross over.
    All have passed under tragic circumstances.
    I am almost always shown how they have passed or told.

I was called to help free many from the 9/11 tragedy, the Tsunami, London bombing, earthquakes etc.
    Sometimes I ask during meditation if I am needed.

Twice I have become emotional and asked for help, then angels appear and lead those who are waiting by the hand.

In the case of the original question, I feel we shall not know the true answer until we ourselves pass to the world of spirit.
    PPrncpl7

Male

crossing over Empty Crossing Over

Post  PPrncpl7 Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:22 pm

Sorry Skye
    Must disagree with you on this one - but am rather on my backfoot!
    My experience 'proves' to me that spirit does get stuck on the earth plane--But must admit i do not 'understand' why!
    Am in a situation i do not like--I usually have 'proof' of what i say and believe.
    But on this one you must either 'trust' me or not!
    my account was accurate and true--the circle saved 3 trapped spirits!
    I can say no more.
    Peter
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:16 am

hi peter i'm with you, i know spirits get stuck and i  helped few to cross over. still i think there are some interesting points in Skye's words.  and i'm still not clear with what is it where the spirits get stuck at/in. and where do they cross over? is it an overlapping world? only different levels of energy? don't know.
    s
    skye

Female

Post  skye Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:50 pm

Peter, I can understand where you're coming from and I have attended so called 'rescues' but even so it doesn't make me a believer of them. I know of a medium who went to a house that was supposed to have spirit activity. On arrival she sensed nothing out of the ordinary in the home, after talking to the family she did what she came for and told them everything would be ok as the entity had gone.

She met up with them weeks later and asked how things had been, the reply to her was, all is quiet what you did worked. Now, she isn't proud of telling lies, but it helped the family so her motive was of good intentions and could be excused. My thinking on this is she removed any fears the family had of what they thought was happening and felt more at peace.

A number of things makes me say people can't ever get lost or stuck, no matter how they passed, is that the divine source from whom we all come from and who controls the whole universe in perfection wouldn't allow it to happen. If he did surely this would make a mockery of his unconditional love for each one of us and reveal a weakness on his part.

Another issue I have is, people die 'tragically' the shock is too great for them and they get lost or whatever. There are said to be hospitals in spirit for people who may need extra help in coming to terms with their deaths, but in the main we all pass with no special help being needed. Afterall,we are in all respect going home, we know what our home feels like, we are spirit beings living a human existence.

Also considering the sailor from H.M.S.Barham during the war. He manifested through the renowned physical medium Helen Duncan, informing his mother of his own death along with many other lives that were lost when his ship had been sunk. Her son said she would be told in 3 weeks. The poor woman couldn't wait that long. She sought out the Admirality and questioned them.

Unbeknown to her and others the Admiralty had decided not to disclose this loss of lives to families or to the rest of the country incase it effected peoples moral at that time, if memory seves me right. The sailor and all the other men who died with him had good enough reason to remain close to the earth if they chose to, yet they realised the physical world was over for them.
    If this event was his experience surely it makes sense for us all to have a similar expereince.

I have a number of people who died 'tragically' I know family members were waiting for them to arrive to help show them the ropes type of thing. Which only reinforces that no one person can get lost, stuck or need help from us mere mortals, many of whom haven't the ability to see spirit themselves or use their logic and reason things through.
    I consider it to be nothing but a fear factor placed in our minds by people who do not understand how spirit work or those who are intent on scaremongering just for the sake of it. I'm not saying I know everything either when I say this but I do keep my mind open.

When you went to the 'rescue' could you see the spirits or were you accepting somebody elses words?

By the way it's more than ok to disagree, it makes for a more interesting discussion. Besides my posts are not intended to influence any one person in any way. Nor would I discredit another's experience.
    PPrncpl7

Male

crossing over Empty Rescue

Post  PPrncpl7 Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:35 pm

Hello again Skye
    I am sorry you are obvously very deeply involved with this!
    I can only tell you of my one experience! Will add that the only reason I was invited was because I had been one of the people in that room sitting in cilcle who was overcome by a choking fit with the very strong taste of 'aniceed'.
    I was included because the lady had somehow related to me in giving me her death throes.
    When we went into the silence she came to me asking for help--Iris the leader of our group asked her what help she required. the lady said she and her unborn were doomed to live in the public house. I saw her in my meditation--I know what she looks like--but no proof she was a lowly barmaid--no portraits and long before cameras.
    The three of us were in the bar downstairs--the ceiling changed into a bright white light and Iris told the lady she could pass through the light into the spirit realm. The woman was now clutching a baby in her arms and walked towards the far end of the room and the light.
    A man appeared -grey hair with beard dressed in clothes of the time-he said "what about me?" The woman turned and said "I forgive you ." and held out her hand. He took her hand and all three walked into the light.
    I came out of the meditation in a state that is as near to being 'drunk' as you can get. (NO I had not had any drink that day!)
    The rest were excited and happy--I was overwhelmed.
    I repeat what I said originally--I feel privaleged to have been a part of it and I know even if i cannot prove it that we helped 3 lost souls to cross over.
    PPLL n L dear lady
    Peter
    skye

Female

Post  skye Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:25 am

Hi Peter,
    I have to say that I am not as much involved with this as you put it. I am passionate about mediumship though and how it is perceived. I do understand we are all at different stages of learning and what is acceptable to one person isn't to another.

Some things that are spoken of regarding mediumship are pure bunkum imo and sadly some people come to believe it as fact and may fail to do research, try or think for themselves, which to me isn't learning anything.

In all honesty Peter it doesn't matter if you or others have helped any one soul cross over or not. It's more likely the willingness to help another soul that is of far greater importance.
    Thank you for sharing your experience. It was interesting to read.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri May 30, 2014 5:15 pm

I've dug this interesting topic up...shall we continue with it?

One of our old members is on discussion on it....
    Dear old Peter...come back!

We miss you.... :hugz: 

Joan
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri May 30, 2014 9:21 pm

jcam@sii wrote:The ride of a life time - done - satisfactory - No matter how bull.

Kicked it with 'a dozen for the fluence' [ being time and play heroe ] but this world too tough stuff for what a waits, so i'm proud my flesh underscores out to pass on to the next there after, cause life here is for big strong people and upstairs is a really coolin' it. So - arms wide open - I can't help but 'thurough thick and in' trying to trying to dispose myself properly propp the bigger heaven the don.

Honor for me is be of a special heroe diddly - I can dig that to go.

When our time comes,we gotta go! :asmile: 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:40 pm