Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Mixing Crystals

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Mixing Crystals Empty Mixing Crystals

Post  Violet Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:33 pm

Some time ago I made up a tiny pouch of crystal chips. I placed chips in for what I felt the crystal represented to me (i'm no expert btw) there was clear quartz for clarity, tigers eye for strength, rose quartz for love etc etc and everything else I felt may be needed to assist someone who was taking an exam, I also wrote the word PASS on a piece of paper, they passed btw, but is it really ok to use crystals in this way, does the intent outweigh any conflicts with the chips I used, or would using chips only give a tiny amount of energy or would the fact the person I gave it to trusted it to bring them luck make it 'work' or am I just daft and they would have passed anyway?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Akyana
    Akyana

Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Mixing Crystals Empty Re: Mixing Crystals

Post  Akyana Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:35 am

I believe crystals do "love" to help.
    They are the purity of mother Earth and She wants to help to all her childrens
    in any way she can, especially when asked.

Maybe the person would pass anyway,
    but the energy you have put into helping them could make a difference
    and probably did.

And, as you say, your good wish and the persons trust brought his-her energy into a much better level,
    making it easier for the person to pass the test.

I like the smileys here Mixing Crystals 660782
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:29 am

Hi Akyana, yes that's what I thought too thanks.
    Most people here enjoy the smilies. Mixing Crystals 809779

Akyana
    Akyana

Post  Akyana Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:48 am

hehe, ist kinda impossible not to Mixing Crystals 114703

Gee, cutest ones I even saw Mixing Crystals 232282

Mixing Crystals 619524

Mixing Crystals 671114

Mixing Crystals 554247 going to meditate, getting too exited from all the funny moving pictures

PS: want to say Hi too, just didnt know where to put it.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:50 am

You can say hi in the Introductions section up near the top. Mixing Crystals 660782

Akyana
    Akyana

Post  Akyana Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:07 am

Violet wrote:You can say hi in the Introductions section up near the top. Mixing Crystals 660782

Done Mixing Crystals 529620
    Katiecat
    Katiecat

Female
    Number of posts : 60
    Job/hobbies : crystals, rocks, camping, drawing, music, reading, writing, cards, anything metaphysical
    Registration date : 2010-09-09

Post  Katiecat Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:46 pm

Violet wrote:Some time ago I made up a tiny pouch of crystal chips. I placed chips in for what I felt the crystal represented to me (i'm no expert btw) there was clear quartz for clarity, tigers eye for strength, rose quartz for love etc etc and everything else I felt may be needed to assist someone who was taking an exam, I also wrote the word PASS on a piece of paper, they passed btw, but is it really ok to use crystals in this way, does the intent outweigh any conflicts with the chips I used, or would using chips only give a tiny amount of energy or would the fact the person I gave it to trusted it to bring them luck make it 'work' or am I just daft and they would have passed anyway?

I think that is very sweet of you to make those for folks taking an exam! I did great in school, but maybe I would have been valedictorian if someone had made a pouch for me!

On a serious note, it does not matter the size of the crystal.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:21 pm