Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

If you could create your own space in nature...

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

If you could create your own space in nature... Empty If you could create your own space in nature...

Post  Violet Sat May 01, 2010 12:46 am

what would it be like, I don't mean like planting a garden, I mean your ideal, what would your weather be like, what would grow there, would it have water of some kind, plants, flowers, animals?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

If you could create your own space in nature... Empty Re: If you could create your own space in nature...

Post  Kaere Sat May 01, 2010 2:13 am

I'd pick a spot in a forest of deciduous trees, like birch - where the sun still makes it through the leaves. It would be pleasantly crisp, just right for jeans and a long sleeve. There might be a little stream for the pretty sound. Some grass would be nice and maybe some small wildflowers like bluebells or something, but not a lot. And it would be in the mountains somewhere, probably the Rockies.

Actually, any season would be fine - in my head the spot is pretty no matter when If you could create your own space in nature... 809779
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

If you could create your own space in nature... Empty Re: If you could create your own space in nature...

Post  Violet Mon May 03, 2010 11:44 pm

Kaere that sounds lovely, would you have any animals there?

Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Mon May 03, 2010 11:52 pm

Hmmm...I hadn't thought about it actually. I'd be too busy looking at the leaves or sitting with my eyes closed to probably notice them passing by doing their thing.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue May 04, 2010 12:00 am

I would be too If you could create your own space in nature... 821538
    My place would be quite similar to yours, mountains and trees but probably a lake rather than a stream, and it would be moonlit and warm but not hot, there'd be owls definately, and bats in the distance, it would smell woody....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:03 am