Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
NightSpirit
radiclol
6 posters

words alone

radiclol
    radiclol

Number of posts : 349
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

words - words alone Empty words alone

Post  radiclol Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:54 pm

since my anxiety has gone down a lot this year i think it's time for me to start working on my spiritual development again and i feel really positive, but i'm still stuck at the same stage where all i hear are words.. maybe two, like a puzzle. has anyone else been there? i try and fit them together but it's still vague and i can't really get much verification from it since it's like trying to translate a foreign person's words.

how do i get to hear sentences?
    NightSpirit
    NightSpirit

Female
    Number of posts : 228
    Registration date : 2010-05-08

words - words alone Empty Re: words alone

Post  NightSpirit Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:06 pm

Words are not always important anyway, since they are only helpful if they are interpreted correctly.
    Perhaps you could try sensing instead? Or write randomly into a journal....by just allowing your mind to meander and not stop or control what comes through. Sometimes these thoughts, written down, can be revealing.
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Post  AngelTony Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:23 pm

NightSpirit wrote:Words are not always important anyway, since they are only helpful if they are interpreted correctly.
    Perhaps you could try sensing instead? Or write randomly into a journal....by just allowing your mind to meander and not stop or control what comes through. Sometimes these thoughts, written down, can be revealing.

Yes NS, that is so true. Just write them down!! I started reading "Conversations with God" book 1 by Neale Donald Walsh. God talks to him directky and everything that is said feels good in my bones. I can feel God by his writing. It really amazes me!!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:31 pm

Hi Radiclol, this is great news words - words alone 15910 Nightspirit has made good suggestions, i'd also recommend meditation.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:49 am

radiclol wrote:since my anxiety has gone down a lot this year i think it's time for me to start working on my spiritual development again and i feel really positive, but i'm still stuck at the same stage where all i hear are words.. maybe two, like a puzzle. has anyone else been there? i try and fit them together but it's still vague and i can't really get much verification from it since it's like trying to translate a foreign person's words.

hi Rad...
    don't try too hard. don't try to understand what the message is, there might not be a message, it can be only working on your gifts and making you get used to hearing messages and words and everything. accept it, accept the fact that you can hear spirits or your guides, and don't try to make sense of it. i know you want very much, but sometimes the wanting stands in the way and blocks you. so just be open. if you like to write them down, write the words down but again don't try to see into more then what is there.. words. meditation is good and keeping yourself open is good as well.
    accept what you get and thank the spirits for whatever... with time you will hear more and the words will turn into messages but right now, even that you want it to be more then it is, accept the words and be happy with it. spirits teaches you, and as with every learning, it takes time. give yourself and spirits this time.

s
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:28 am

How is everything going Radiclol?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:12 pm

radiclol wrote:since my anxiety has gone down a lot this year i think it's time for me to start working on my spiritual development again and i feel really positive, but i'm still stuck at the same stage where all i hear are words.. maybe two, like a puzzle. has anyone else been there? i try and fit them together but it's still vague and i can't really get much verification from it since it's like trying to translate a foreign person's words.

Hi radicol,
    Learning to distinguish your own thoughts - intuition/psychic - from those of the spirit world is the first thing I would suggest. Doing psychic exercises will in time enhance this ability, allowing you to instantly recognise the differences when and if spirit do eventually begin to communicate with you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:40 am