Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Eaglesham Puma Attacks ballageich Hill....

lostgrail
    lostgrail

Number of posts : 44
    Registration date : 2014-05-16

Eaglesham Puma Attacks ballageich Hill.... Empty Eaglesham Puma Attacks ballageich Hill....

Post  lostgrail Sat May 24, 2014 11:21 am

Long before I even knew about online psychic and//or mediumistic chat sites our family were off working for a farmer in Perthshire and therefore at that time missed going to "the huts" south of east kilbride.((Which usually we went to every summer)).In that area John Stewart got up very early at his farm to find to his horror five of his geese had been killed ----this was at Ballageich Hill ((which is often the reference name given to the farm)) but I got name of it amidst my papers and notes.He and his wife had an alsatian dog who was found hiding in a corner.((Although most of the farms in the area had black and white sheep-dogs which I still have as my favourite type of dog)).There had already been many reports of puma-like creatures moving around Renfrewshire and Ayrshire.I always remembered it as "the time I missed the puma".Anyway the surrounding six-foot had been ripped apart at a part of the fence to get at the geese.Richard o"Grady who was director of Calderpark zoo identified the deep tracks made by a stream some way from the farm as puma like.
       When we were in the area we had moved across country and had crossed those streams or "burns" and had only thought we saw group of dogs running around way in the distance.Also not just in our area but over two counties there were stories of puma sightings like the one where a woman saw a odd looking creature staring at her on her garden wall when she took her small dog in her arms and backed off indoors while the animal just looked at her then ran off.But in the case of Ballageich the puma or whatever it was had torn into a high protective fence which experts said was not needed since pumas can jump up to great heights.In addition the animal had not fed on the geese and the state of terror of the dog took some time for steward and his wife to calm down.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Eaglesham Puma Attacks ballageich Hill.... Empty Re: Eaglesham Puma Attacks ballageich Hill....

Post  mac Sat May 24, 2014 11:55 am

a spiritual phenomenon?  Do explain.....
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Eaglesham Puma Attacks ballageich Hill.... Empty Re: Eaglesham Puma Attacks ballageich Hill....

Post  SpiritVoices Sat May 24, 2014 12:14 pm

lostgrail wrote:Long before I even knew about online psychic and//or mediumistic chat sites our family were off working for a farmer in Perthshire and therefore at that time missed going to "the huts" south of east kilbride.((Which usually we went to every summer)).In that area John Stewart got up very early at his farm to find to his horror five of his geese had been killed ----this was at Ballageich Hill ((which is often the reference name given to the farm)) but I got name of it amidst my papers and notes.He and his wife had an alsatian dog who was found hiding in a corner.((Although most of the farms in the area had black and white sheep-dogs which I still have as my favourite type of dog)).There had already been many reports of puma-like creatures moving around Renfrewshire and Ayrshire.I always remembered it as "the time I missed the puma".Anyway the surrounding six-foot had been ripped apart at a part of the fence to get at the geese.Richard o"Grady who was director of Calderpark zoo identified the deep tracks made by a stream some way from the farm as puma like.
       When we were in the area we had moved across country and had crossed those streams or "burns" and had only thought we saw group of dogs running around way in the distance.Also not just in our area but over two counties there were stories of puma sightings like the one where a woman saw a odd looking creature staring at her on her garden wall when she took her small dog in her arms and backed off indoors while the animal just looked at her then ran off.But in the case of Ballageich the puma or whatever it was had torn into a high protective fence which experts said was not needed since pumas can jump up to great heights.In addition the animal had not fed on the geese and the state of terror of the dog took some time for steward and his wife to calm down.

How long ago was this,Lostgrail? I have a feeling I have read something like this before. But not sure about it being a tiger.....and not too long ago either.

Wasn't there word that a lion was seen emerging from the countryside but what part of it?
    lostgrail
    lostgrail

Eaglesham Puma Attacks ballageich Hill.... Empty So many realities....

Post  lostgrail Sat May 24, 2014 10:37 pm

I do remember at the time of the puma that there was every reason to see the puma and such like incidents to be viewed as animals that were let loose and this makes sense.Most of this stuff may well be this only one wonders if any "of this sort of thing"is interdimensional in any way.there is for me the question that if any are dimensional does that mean we can say spiritual.I have to ask that question since I wonder about other dimensions being in the physical realities rather than the spiritual.Because there is so much to the physical universe----I read that ...'''infinite''' other universes make the multiple universes come together to make up the alternate universes. Multiple alternate universes, mega universes, multiple mega universes, super mega universes, super multiple mega universes, ultra universes, multiple ultra universes, ultra multiple ultra universes, ultra multi ultra universe which make up a multiverse. …
      Therefore it might be difficult to say the puma is spiritual unless it from spiritual realms we or more likely I don"t understand.Or indeed ghost animals from the dim past or residual energies that come out in such forms.Thus I stand uncertain about boundaries between spiritual physical  and intermensional.Nevertheless regarding the dimensional we get interdimensional hypothesis (IDH or IH), is an idea advanced by Ufologists such as Jacques Vallée that says unidentified flying objects (UFOs) and related events involve visitations from other "realities" or "dimensions" that coexist separately alongside our own. It is an alternative to the extraterrestrial hypothesis (ETH). IDH also holds that UFOs are a modern manifestation of a phenomenon that has occurred throughout recorded human history, which in prior ages were ascribed to mythological or supernatural creatures.Some advocate IDH because it fits the explanation of UFOs as a spiritistic phenomenon.There is some thinking that some of the strange animal sightings are interdimensional and thus the link to spiritual----although there might be said to be some confusion between the
    physical universe,interdimensional and spiritual.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sat May 24, 2014 11:46 pm

paranormal events equate to spiritual ones?
    lostgrail
    lostgrail

Eaglesham Puma Attacks ballageich Hill.... Empty Errrr....

Post  lostgrail Sat May 24, 2014 11:50 pm

Well I tend to yes.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sun May 25, 2014 8:18 am

For me there are certain distinctions and I like to maintain separation to avoid ambiguity and confusion when writing on website forums.  

All dimensions, all locations, all types of people/entities/animals have their origins in 'the source' or whatever term, eg God, we choose to use.  We and they are from the source and of the source but temporarily housed in various outer shells during the times experienced as individuals.  In that, then, all things are of the spirit but this word 'spirit' is used when often what is meant is the situation we encounter after corporeal death or the individuals who live there.

I suppose we can't rule out the possibility that this animal is one which doesn't live, and isn't living, in our physical dimension but somehow is sighted by certain individuals who are psychically sensitive. (even if they're not aware of it)  Or, mundanely, the animal may just have escaped or been released.  If it's the former then I lump the event in the paranormal category along with such issues as UFO sightings and accounts of aliens among us etc.  

I don't discount such reported events but I don't call 'em spiritual for the reasons I have indicated above.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun May 25, 2014 11:14 am

lostgrail wrote:I do remember at the time of the puma that there was every reason to see the puma and such like incidents to be viewed as animals that were let loose and this makes sense.Most of this stuff may well be this only one wonders if any "of this sort of thing"is interdimensional in any way.there is for me the question that if any are dimensional does that mean we can say spiritual.I have to ask that question since I wonder about other dimensions being in the physical realities rather than the spiritual.Because there is so much to the physical universe----I read that ...'''infinite''' other universes make the multiple universes come together to make up the alternate universes. Multiple alternate universes, mega universes, multiple mega universes, super mega universes, super multiple mega universes, ultra universes, multiple ultra universes, ultra multiple ultra universes, ultra multi ultra universe which make up a multiverse. …
      Therefore it might be difficult to say the puma is spiritual unless it from spiritual realms we or more likely I don"t understand.Or indeed ghost animals from the dim past or residual energies that come out in such forms.Thus I stand uncertain about boundaries between spiritual physical  and intermensional.Nevertheless regarding the dimensional we get interdimensional hypothesis (IDH or IH), is an idea advanced by Ufologists such as Jacques Vallée that says unidentified flying objects (UFOs) and related events involve visitations from other "realities" or "dimensions" that coexist separately alongside our own. It is an alternative to the extraterrestrial hypothesis (ETH). IDH also holds that UFOs are a modern manifestation of a phenomenon that has occurred throughout recorded human history, which in prior ages were ascribed to mythological or supernatural creatures.Some advocate IDH because it fits the explanation of UFOs as a spiritistic phenomenon.There is some thinking that some of the strange animal sightings are interdimensional and thus the link to spiritual----although there might be said to be some confusion between the
    physical universe,interdimensional and spiritual.

Now is where we should bring Detlef in. Another member on here.
    I'm talking about the different dimensions. Realities or dimensions.
    We have rumours of beings coming from other planets so why not animals?
    As I have often said,I do believe we do live again on other planets in different lives.
    As the same soul but different bodies....does make sense?
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sun May 25, 2014 5:58 pm

"Now is where we should bring Detlef in. Another member on here.  I'm talking about the different dimensions. Realities or dimensions."

We've been doing just fine by ourselves thus far.    :asmile:    I don't see any need to 'bring in' anyone although naturally the informed input from any regular contributor will always be welcome....
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun May 25, 2014 8:37 pm

mac wrote:"Now is where we should bring Detlef in. Another member on here.  I'm talking about the different dimensions. Realities or dimensions."

We've been doing just fine by ourselves thus far.    :asmile:    I don't see any need to 'bring in' anyone although naturally the informed input from any regular contributor will always be welcome....

Only because he knows so much about dimensions,Mac....
    lostgrail
    lostgrail

Eaglesham Puma Attacks ballageich Hill.... Empty Details about words....

Post  lostgrail Sun May 25, 2014 9:46 pm

Definition of spiritual in English:
    spiritual
    Line breaks: spir¦it|ual
    Pronunciation: /'sp?r?t???l

, -tj??l/
    adjective

1Relating to or affecting the human spirit or soul as opposed to material or physical things: I’m responsible for his spiritual welfare
        More example sentencesSynonyms
        non-material, inner, psychic, psychical, psychological; incorporeal, intangible, other-worldly, unworldly, ethereal; transcendent, mystic, mystical, numinous, metaphysical
        • rare extramundane, immaterial

Definition of paranormal in English:
    paranormal
    Line breaks: para|nor¦mal
    Pronunciation: /par?'n??m(?)l

/
    adjective  

Denoting events or phenomena such as telekinesis or clairvoyance that are beyond the scope of normal scientific understanding: a mystic who can prove he has paranormal powers (as noun the paranormal) an investigator of the paranormal.
    The supernatural (Medieval Latin: supernaturalis: supra "above" + naturalis "nature", first used: 1520–30 AD)is that which is not subject to the laws of physics, or more figuratively, that which is said to exist above and beyond nature. In philosophy, popular culture and fiction, the supernatural is associated with the paranormal, religions ((here we find reference to connection between word paranormal and word religion which is spiritual)). It has neoplatonic and medieval scholastic origins.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun May 25, 2014 10:26 pm

First rate,lostgrail...lol
    lostgrail
    lostgrail

Eaglesham Puma Attacks ballageich Hill.... Empty Lol....

Post  lostgrail Sun May 25, 2014 11:03 pm

Lol.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon May 26, 2014 8:39 am

The 'pick a definition' game is one any of us can play - lol.   :happy:  But it doesn't particularly help here because as individuals we'll have our own view about what constitutes 'spiritual'.  

Definitions aren't necessarily absolute and dictionaries also reflect changing usage.  There are varying ways that the word 'spiritual' gets used, in much the same way that the use of the words medium, mediumship and spirit varies. 

A pratical example of how usage varies is where the word 'medium' may be used in the USA to describe a person who in another country might be see as a psychic; or in the way that 'channelling' may be used rather than mediumship.  

We can try to dictate the way that words and language are used but we're largely doomed to failure if we do.  
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon May 26, 2014 12:40 pm

mac wrote:The 'pick a definition' game is one any of us can play - lol.   :happy:  But it doesn't particularly help here because as individuals we'll have our own view about what constitutes 'spiritual'.  

Definitions aren't necessarily absolute and dictionaries also reflect changing usage.  There are varying ways that the word 'spiritual' gets used, in much the same way that the use of the words medium, mediumship and spirit varies. 

A pratical example of how usage varies is where the word 'medium' may be used in the USA to describe a person who in another country might be see as a psychic; or in the way that 'channelling' may be used rather than mediumship.  

We can try to dictate the way that words and language are used but we're largely doomed to failure if we do.  

Very true. When I took an interest in spiritualism,I queried the word 'medium'.
    'What was a medium?' I think of the word medium,as a size of clothing...lol

Where does the word 'medium' come in as a description for someone who brings messages from spirit? Oh,what is the spirit world???? Where's that? lol
    lostgrail
    lostgrail

Eaglesham Puma Attacks ballageich Hill.... Empty Not.....

Post  lostgrail Mon May 26, 2014 2:18 pm

Not wasting time going round in circles with mac
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon May 26, 2014 4:58 pm

Don't worry,lostgrail....

Don't give up!!!!!
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon May 26, 2014 5:05 pm

lostgrail wrote:Not wasting time going round in circles with mac
    And I won't spend effort on you.   sauce for the goose....
    lostgrail
    lostgrail

Eaglesham Puma Attacks ballageich Hill.... Empty Goose....

Post  lostgrail Wed May 28, 2014 9:50 am

Goose as in the geese in the story lol.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:50 am