Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
PPrncpl7
Emma
6 posters

Finding Astral Travel Difficult

Emma
    Emma

Female
    Number of posts : 83
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Registration date : 2010-06-14

Finding Astral Travel Difficult Empty Finding Astral Travel Difficult

Post  Emma Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:15 am

I've been trying to Astral Travel for nearly a year and I find it so difficult, what's the best ways to achieve it? I feel I'm just trying to hard and my frustration stops me from doing so.
    PPrncpl7

Male
    Number of posts : 418
    Job/hobbies : Retired teacher of Mathematics
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Finding Astral Travel Difficult Empty Astral Travel???

Post  PPrncpl7 Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:25 pm

Hello Emma
    can only tell you of three experiences--I hope they help!
    1) My first attempt at an 'Out of body experience' took months of trying. I eventually one evening felt my inner self leaving my body! I panicked - I did not like the feeling! have not tried again.

2) My daughter was having strange happenings in her flat. I advised her on how to envelope the building with a protective shield. She did this and the troubles abaited. In meditation I found myself outside my daughters flat--went through door into the downstairs lobby. A child was sitting next to a large 'green' flower pot with a cactus plant in it. She told me that her Mother would not let her in.
    My daughters flat mate had lost a child in a miscarriage!!! Further 'PROOF' was the cactus plant in the 'green' flower pot. It had been put there since my last visit to my daughter!
    I believe I was there that night!
    3) I was a house tutor in a boarding school--it was an old building that served as a hospital in WW1 and as a convalescent home in WW2.
    From my room on the top floor, I meditated and sat myself in the library. I soon went into deep meditation and the library came alive--military people with uniforms I did not recognise! An officer walked past the seat I was on and said-looking at me--"My god they let anyone in these days". The library had become a ballroom with couples dancing--the males all in military uniform--the females--some in nurses uniforms some in ballroom dresses. The right hand wall had two large French doors leading onto a balcony.
    Afterwards I remembered the French doors and the balcony--the library was a normal wall with three large windows on the right hand side. I did some research and found that the library was indeed a ballroom in the days of the house accommodating injured first world war injured in need of recuperation. Found a painting showing the doors and the balcony!!!
    I hope this is of help--please ask for further info if needed.
    PPLL n L
    Peter
    Emma
    Emma

Female

Finding Astral Travel Difficult Empty Re: Finding Astral Travel Difficult

Post  Emma Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:31 pm

I had a experience not long ago and I discounted it, it felt like my body was being pulled upwards and all I could see was the colour purple, I panicked and became scared and it hasn't happened since.
    PPrncpl7

Male
    Number of posts : 418
    Job/hobbies : Retired teacher of Mathematics
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  PPrncpl7 Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:34 pm

hello Emma
    that is ver similar to my attempt at an 'out of body experience'
    Peter
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:44 am

Emma wrote:I had a experience not long ago and I discounted it, it felt like my body was being pulled upwards and all I could see was the colour purple, I panicked and became scared and it hasn't happened since.

I've had that a few times, it's a really weird feeling.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Emma
    Emma

Female

Post  Emma Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:30 pm

2 nights ago I was doing a meditation with Archangel Michael, just chatting and stuff and around my head felt like it was either vibrating or rocking side to side but it wasn't physically moving and I saw a indigo colour washing back and forth behind the eye lids, again I felt weird and opened my eyes.

I feel I can get this far but then I seem stuck Finding Astral Travel Difficult 160943
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:16 am

This happened to me a lot, but i've stopped trying now, but I know I do get out even though i've no recollection of it.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

Finding Astral Travel Difficult Empty Me to

Post  PEACE Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:09 am

Hello,ive been trying to obe for about 6mths and i have recently had a reading done which said i shoul enjoy it more and stop over analising everything,i get colour and vibrations and a kind of light headedness and what feels like shaking from side to side but no exit yet so from now on im just gonna lie down close my eyes and go with whatever happens.Ialso have had what i think is an obe when i was asleep i met a bad spirit in a room and he told me something and immediatly after he said it i felt myself falling backwards and i woke up totally freakedxxxxx
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:07 pm

Hello

Here are a few thoughts.....

The Astral Rope

What is the ROPE, well it is an imaginary tool that is used to aid in the Astral Projection process.
    This is a good projection method if one has good powers of concentration.

What ye do is attach an imaginary rope to the ceiling. Make it a strong and thick climbing rope.

To start to use the rope first make sure that ye are prepared by having done a mind clearing and relaxation exercise
    Once this done reach out with imaginary hands to the rope. Go hand over hand slowly up the rope. It is not uncommon that ye feel dizzy or a feeling of vertigo. This is simply the body loosening form the mind’s control. This will take a few time to clear and balance out. Too one might have to deal with the fear of falling.

Keep climbing hand over hand going upwards. As ye climb ye will start to have a heavy feeling to the body note this and simply keep climbing. As ye go higher ye will start to feel vibrations in the body and might well start to feel parlayed. Do not give into this feeling keep climbing.

Next ye will feel ye’s self coming free from the body and there might well be a “buzzing” around ye or in ye’s ears. Concentrate thought this seeing that the rope is there beside ye. Ye are now FREE from the body.

The good thing with the rope method is that the ROPE is like a safety net for ye to come back to and climb down.

The Astral Projection in MOTION

The most common problem in Astral Projection is motion issues. When one leaves the body one has to learn control. Its like the first steps one takes when learning to walk. One has to take the body out of the equation and work only with the motion in the mind. Easier said than done and it does like learning to walk take time.

Astral momentum is the first thing one comes across. This is where one feels like one is moving forward when one had told the mind to stop the motion. This is the place where one might find they have traveled through a solid object such as wall ect.

One has to learn HOW to MOVE the best way is not think about the motion but to just be the motion, to just do it. You have to will yourself into motion. The best way to lean anything is to do it. Practice walking around one’s room before on projects out farther.

The next step is flight that learings to fly free. This again is done in the actions of the mind not in the actions of the body. This is best done in stages. Start by taking short flights. Go slightly up form the Earth then slowly come back down. One has to remember that there is NO gravity effecting ye in the Astral Plane.

The old school of thought was that there were levels to the speeds one traveled at. The new train of thought is that we all have our own vibration speed me move in.
    Where can one travel and how far ? Well really there is NO limits but that of the mind keeping one back. Ye can go and obit the Earth, or soar out to the farthest of galaxies. The speed ye go at is controlled by ye. The time ye are gone for too is controlled by ye. Ye are always connected by the Silver Cord and are always able to see that cord. That is one’s life line to the body.

Things that stop one from Astral Projecting is fear, but its not always mind fears. Some are body fears. One can have a sensation of Waking Paralysis where one wakes with the feeling of being pinned or held to the bed or chair or floor. This is where the mind steps out but the body has not yet made the necessary adjustment.
    The “Heavy Exit” This is in the state of starting to fall a sleep and being conscious one is out of the body. Its often called a double projection. This is simply a sudden energy serge . In time one can lean to balance this out.

The other is a “Torso Energy Serge”. This is a common sensation that stops the natural flow of a projection from occurring. One will have a surge of energy flow through the legs and the lower centers through the navel an the Solar Plexus moving to the heart and higher centers. This sensation will feel like one is falling. This feeling often makes one grab for something to hold onto. Stopping the flow of a projection. Too note that sexual arousal is not uncommon at this level. This usually occurs when one is trying to project from a laying on the back position. In altering the position to sitting or laying on one’s side usually stops this.

To move past this as an issue one has to lean to balance the energy flow in the body and clear any blocks one has . The biggest block on has is fear. The fear of a heavy exit, fear of what one will find when free from the body, religious fears, and the fear of doing wrong.

The fear of being out of the body is not an easy one to move past. The best way to overcome and move past this fear is to try during daylight hours. Taking it very slowly doing only a little at a time. To setting a clear mind path to where and what one is going to do.

To move past the Religious fear of breaking God’s laws. There is NO direct reference in the Bible stating that projections or OBE is wrong.

Here too is a simple meditation.

Stairway Meditation

This meditation is a visual one that is used to both heal, and open the inner heart and mind.
    Too can be used as a safe place to exit from on an Astral Journey.

Visualize 9 stairs. There are firm and secure rails on both sides for you to hold onto.

Slowly go to the first stair. Take in a breath slowly though the nose and let it out slowly from the mouth.

Slowly go to stair two, take in a breath slowly though the nose and let it out slowly from the mouth.

Slowly move to stair three, take in a breath slowly though the nose and let it out slowly from the mouth. Here your starting to feel more relaxed and the mind is calming.

Slowly move to stair four, take in a breath slowly through the nose and let it out slowly from the mouth. Here the shoulder start to relax the mind slows its wonderings.

Slowly move to stair five, take in a breath slowly through the nose and let it out slowly from the mouth. Here the shoulders are at a totally relaxed state, the arms feel limp.

Slowly move to stair six, take in a breath slowly through the nose and let it out slowly from the mouth. Here the lower half of the body starts to ease, the mind is at peace.

Slowly move to the stair seven , take in a breath slowly through the nose and let it out through the mouth. Here the lower half of the body is now relaxed and the mind starts to float freer.

Slowly move to stair eight, slowly take in a breath through the nose and let it out slowly from the mouth. Here the upper and lower body merges in a totally relaxed state. The mind opens some to the Universal Light.

Slowly more to stair nine, take in a breath slowly through the nose and slowly out through the mouth. The body is relaxed the mind is clear and open.
    There is a door in front of you surrounded by White Light. Slowly reach out and open the door. You step into a garden full of Light. Imagine the plants and flowers. Wonder freely here taking in the Light and the energies there.

From this point one can leave the body safe in the fact the Garden is of Light and travel upwards and float freely around. You can stay in the garden or venture out. Knowing its safely there to come back to. When done slowly exit closing the door behind you and go back up the stairs one by one again stopping to breath and slowly come back to the presence of the physical body. When at the top on stair one open your eyes slowly and you are again fully present.

I hope this might help I know that one's that have tried it find it opens things up more.

Lynn

Last edited by Lynn on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spacing form Paste)
    Katiecat
    Katiecat

Female
    Number of posts : 60
    Job/hobbies : crystals, rocks, camping, drawing, music, reading, writing, cards, anything metaphysical
    Registration date : 2010-09-09

Post  Katiecat Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:44 pm

This link is not my site, but it was the most helpful to me. I love this site, and find it useful in many ways.

http://awakensilentwarriors.com/AstralProjection.html

I read the Astral Projection 101 on this site a couple times through and had a successful AP on my first try, that same night. Hopefully, it will help someone else!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:21 pm