Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Mediumship and languages

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Mediumship and languages Empty Mediumship and languages

Post  Violet Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:44 am

How would it work if you got a message from a spirit who spoke another language?

Would it just come through in your own language regardless?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Mediumship and languages Empty Re: Mediumship and languages

Post  AngelTony Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:48 am

I think there is a universal language that we all know in our souls, that will get translated for us by our soul into English, French or whatever language you feel comfortable in. It is funny because when I had my stroke I could not talk in English or speak it as well to my family at all. I did not know any other language also. When I did think of anything, I could hear it just fine in my mind. What language was I hearing?? Why was it so clear?? Please keep in mind, I did NOT know how to speak it at all at that time and it took 3 months of therapy to get 80% back. I know It was my soul thinking that wonderful universal language. Also, the left half of my brain got hit with it so bad with that blood clot, where did my language come from at all when it did come back?? Come back from where? I did not have a hard drive storage backup near me? How did I get it all back after that? Do not ever let anyone tell you that the brain is non-pliable. We are infinite human beings. We just need time to heal and the right attitude to help make it all return. If you do not believe this is possible, how can I type this paragraph at all in this spiritual inspirational website. My sentence structure still needs improvement, but this is from someone that had to learn what an "acorn" was all over again. Mediumship and languages 15910

Thank God for Jill Taylors experience with having a stroke and she was a brain scientist. If it was not for her, I would have given up years ago. Look for her name on youtube, if you would like to see how she made it back from a stroke. It was massive as well. Or give me a PM and I will send you the link. She is proof that we are directly connected to Gods universal language.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:41 pm

Tony you've made an amazing recovery Mediumship and languages 21581 and your story will give hope to others, you can post a link in here if you want to Mediumship and languages 821538

shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:04 pm

from my experience you will get the message in your language but you will know it is from a different language. i can't really explain it, but this is how it works for me. but sometimes as i speek other langauges as well i get the messages in these langauges as well.
    not sure if this helps...

s
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:38 pm

shayn wrote:from my experience you will get the message in your language but you will know it is from a different language. i can't really explain it, but this is how it works for me. but sometimes as i speek other langauges as well i get the messages in these langauges as well.
    not sure if this helps...

s

Hi shayn, thanks for that, I get what you mean Mediumship and languages 821538

shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:17 am

may i ask violet if this is the case for you? do you hear people talking to you in langauges you don't understand? you know if this is the case you can allways ask them to talk in your langauge, they switch it with no problem.

s
    NightSpirit
    NightSpirit

Female
    Number of posts : 228
    Registration date : 2010-05-08

Post  NightSpirit Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:11 pm

umm...I received a message in another language and to this day, I haven't been able to find a way of translating it. Over time, others have tried suggestions which seemed viable but it has never truly been translated. I'm wondering if it's in Sanskrit Mediumship and languages 588401
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Post  AngelTony Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:52 pm

NightSpirit wrote:umm...I received a message in another language and to this day, I haven't been able to find a way of translating it. Over time, others have tried suggestions which seemed viable but it has never truly been translated. I'm wondering if it's in Sanskrit Mediumship and languages 588401

Did you write it down NS?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:43 pm

shayn wrote:may i ask violet if this is the case for you? do you hear people talking to you in langauges you don't understand? you know if this is the case you can allways ask them to talk in your langauge, they switch it with no problem.

s

Hi Shayn, no this hasn't happened so far, I was just wondering but I will do as you suggest if it does Mediumship and languages 821538

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:45 pm

NightSpirit wrote:umm...I received a message in another language and to this day, I haven't been able to find a way of translating it. Over time, others have tried suggestions which seemed viable but it has never truly been translated. I'm wondering if it's in Sanskrit Mediumship and languages 588401

Hi NightSpirit i've heard of things like this happening and sometimes the words are found or heard 'by chance' sometime later.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:46 am