Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Clear Quartz

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Clear Quartz Empty Clear Quartz

Post  Violet Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:35 pm

I got a piece recently and it looks like two points stuck together, below is the closest pic I can find to it, does having two points make it 'stronger' somehow?

Clear Quartz QuartzcrystalsarkansasDT65x35x23-qtz88c

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Clear Quartz Empty Re: Clear Quartz

Post  Violet Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:43 pm

bump Clear Quartz 809779

Katiecat
    Katiecat

Female
    Number of posts : 60
    Job/hobbies : crystals, rocks, camping, drawing, music, reading, writing, cards, anything metaphysical
    Registration date : 2010-09-09

Post  Katiecat Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:53 pm

From the picture that you have posted, it looks like a "Gemini crystal." I'll quote one of my books for you about Gemini crystals. This is taken from, Crystals for Beginners - A Guide to Collecting & Using Stones & Crystals, By Corrine Kenner, (it's an easy, informative quick read): "Gemini crystals, also called twin crystals and soul mate crystals, have two points that share a single base, but there is no boundary between them. They have grown side by side for so long that their connection is seamless. Gemini crystals represent mergers, as well as partnerships and intimate relationships.

However, it also looks like it could possibly be "Japanese law twins." Here is a quote from the same book: "Japanese law twins are conjoined at the botom, so they form a "V" or a heart shape. Japanese law twins symbolize synthesis.

Hope this helps. Congratulations on finding such a beautiful and special crystal!
    Lightseeker
    Lightseeker

Male
    Number of posts : 258
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  Lightseeker Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:40 pm

We could do with someone who is something of an authority crystals to answer questions about Crystals ,my limited knowledge of Twin Crystals is that they are mystically purported to assist in building relationships of all kinds. They are said to help attract like-minded people and kindred spirits.
    Katiecat
    Katiecat

Female
    Number of posts : 60
    Job/hobbies : crystals, rocks, camping, drawing, music, reading, writing, cards, anything metaphysical
    Registration date : 2010-09-09

Post  Katiecat Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:26 pm

I am in no way, shape or form an authority on crystals. I just love learning about them and sharing what info I find. I've been a rock hound since I was a kid and was introduced to the healing properties of crystals in my 20's. I just find it amazing how the earth cycles them out and we get to enjoy them for a while. They were here thousands of years before us, and will be here thousands of years after us. Sometimes I wonder where and with whom my crystals have been with/to. I guess I'm a geology freak. lol
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:08 pm

Thank you Clear Quartz 821538

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:48 am

Cleansing Quartz Crystals

The best methood and one that does no damage is to use dried products. I would suggest the use of dried roses, or daisies and cloves and sage. Too this can be re used as it holds no energies.

The other is purified water with sea salt but its a bit harse.

The time one lets crystals sit is up to ye there will be an enegry feel to them in change they will feel light and airy.

This should be done when one gets a crystal and after every use.

To open the energy in them again that is a personal call. I like to use a blessing.

The healing properties are :

Spiritual to enhance communications, move to a higer self vibrational state. Gives one protection from negative energies. ( I have one sewn in me bra).

Mind Healings quartz is good for gaining ancient wisdoms and helping one to use them in the present. Bring in self balance and confidence. It can help with intuitions.

Physical Healing its good for aiding with depression, and chronic pain issues such as arthritis and other such issues.

Chakra I would suggest Clear Quartz as that will open and work with all.

General

The pale pink color of quartz, which can range from transparent to translucent, is known as rose quartz. The color is a very pale and delicate powder pink. Transparent rose quartz is very rare and is usually so pale that it does not show very much color except in large sizes. The translucent quality of rose quartz is much more available and is used for beads, cabochons, carvings, and architectural purposes.

Often called the "Love Stone" or the "Heart Stone", it is a gem of unconditional love that opens oneself to all forms of love, self love, family love, platonic love, romantic love. This quartz will give the proper enhancement of love in virtually any situation. In addition it is known to lower stress as well as brining happiness and soothing to the soul. It is said to enhance one's capacity to love others as well as oneself.

Mystical

Emotionally rose quartz brings gentleness, forgiveness, compassion, kindness and tolerance as well as balancing one's emotions; thus bringing inner peace and harmony. It raises one's self-esteem and sense of self-worth. It helps balance emotions and heal emotional wounds and traumas, even grief, bringing peace and calm. Rose quartz removes fears, resentments and anger. It can also heal and release childhood traumas, neglect, and lack of love, in part by enhancing inner awareness. It can help with reconciliation with family and others. Overwhelming or unreasonable guilt is eased by rose quartz.

Healing

Physically rose quartz is used in crystal healing to benefit the heart, it is said to aid in the proper functioning of the circulatory system, kidneys, adrenals, genitals, liver, lungs and heart, and to increase fertility and protect against radiation. As well as assisting with fertility, headaches, kidney disease, migraines, sexual dysfunction, sinus problems, throat problems, depression, addictions, ear aches, slowing signs of aging, reducing wrinkles, spleen problems, fibromyalgia, and reaching one's ideal weight and in weight loss.
    Rose quartz is helpful and protective during pregnancy and with childbirth. It is also sometimes said that rose quartz is helpful for supporting brain functions and increasing intellect. It is said to give a clear soft complexion and to prevent wrinkles.

Energy: Receptive

Used in rituals and spells associated with love. To attract love, wear a heart shaped rose quarts. Magically rose quartz is used to promote peace, happiness and fidelity in established relationships.

Rose quartz is an excellent calming stone for children. If you purchase one for a child though, please be careful with your choice as children tend to place things in their mouths. Simply handling the stone can have a calming effect, in addition to adding a vibration of warmth and security.

Wear or carry rose quartz when you are feeling despondent and need to feel loved and deeply cared for, it is an excellent stone for that. It's also quite more effective on the psyche than chicken soup when you are feeling ill.

Chakra
    Rose quartz is associated with the 4th, Heart Chakra

Milky Quartz or White Quartz

Quartz can help to apmplify or strengthen thing that you want to be possitive in you. Can help to put away fears and angers you have and bring balance. It enhances the possitives and takes out the negatives. Reduce stress and gaurd against in comming negativities.

To use Quartz you can wear it close to the heart and open to the White Light and ask for protections and possitive energies to flow in.

The crystal you want is one with a point well defined on the end of it. Place it in your hand and point it away from you and visualize the person you want protections from as being surrouned in a Bubble of White Light.

To protect yourself sit with it in your hand and point it inwards to you. Ask for the White Light to come from the point and come into you. Again surround with a Bubble of White Light.

Lynn

Last edited by Lynn on Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:55 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : spacing from Paste)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content