Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
innerlight
PEACE
Lynn
Elfay
Violet
9 posters

Spirit Lights

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Spirit Lights Empty Spirit Lights

Post  Violet Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:01 am

I see these much more frequently than orbs, they vary greatly in size, colour and number, you can usually discern spirit lights from earthly lights (in my experience) because of the intensity of the colours.
    I have seen single spirit lights and I've seen thousands in one go too, they are extremely beautiful, i've seen purple, white, blue and green, they can be any colour I'm sure I heard of black ones once.

Have you seen spirit lights, what colour were they and how did it make you feel ?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Elfay
    Elfay

Female
    Number of posts : 341
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Spirit Lights Empty Re: Spirit Lights

Post  Elfay Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:32 pm

I'm not sure what I saw, I was around 16 or 17 living in my parents home in Massachusetts, the home was over 100 yrs old, and I was in bed and I saw these small lights on the wall nxt to the bed, they were square shaped. Where they were in the room they couldn't've been lights from outside. They were kind of white. I saw them again in the sky late at night and a 3rd time in my dad's apartment in NY. They were shaped like the ones I saw the first time. I remember feeling the same way I did the first time.

I never figured out what the lights were. I think there was 3 lights together.
    I never forgot them either.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:20 pm

Hello

This be something that is becomming more readily seen. Is it Spirts tryin to say hello or something Earth caused who knows.

Yes there be Black and no becasue its black doesn not mean evil or bad as I be so often asked. At times even one's Aura has a black frame around it does not mean its bad simply means that is the wall that person has up.

The door to the otherside or veil as most commonly called is getting thinner as we are more willing to embrace the ideat the we simply die from the body house we be in for a time not die in as forever more.
    Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:40 pm

Hi Lynn yes I believe that too, that the veil is getting thinner, I also agree that black isn't necessarily negative.

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:24 pm

At times even one's Aura has a black frame around it does not mean its bad simply means that is the wall that person has up.

I've seen this years ago around the bereaved and depressed sometimes, but not always, black can mean so many things and not all of them unhappy.

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon May 03, 2010 10:16 pm

I just saw spirit lights Spirit Lights 15910

PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

Spirit Lights Empty IVE SEEN THEM TO

Post  PEACE Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:16 am

Spirit Lights 348985 Ive seen a huge golden orb on the right hand side of a medium at a spiritualist meating i felt this as the bringer of the visiting spirits as i also saw much smaller white orb actually move from the medium to a person at the back of the room i must admit i was awe struck and had to stop my self from saying look can you see it its wonderful quite a bonus when i was actualy just practicing seeing the auras of people there love and lightxxx
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:43 pm

PEACE wrote:Spirit Lights 348985 Ive seen a huge golden orb on the right hand side of a medium at a spiritualist meating i felt this as the bringer of the visiting spirits as i also saw much smaller white orb actually move from the medium to a person at the back of the room i must admit i was awe struck and had to stop my self from saying look can you see it its wonderful quite a bonus when i was actualy just practicing seeing the auras of people there love and lightxxx

Hi Peace, I used to see them in church a lot too and quite often auras too.

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:00 pm

In the beginning of my spiritual journey this was what I would see all around me. Flashes of lights, twinkling lights, of different color. Usually white or gold, but on occassion blue, or red. Then it turned to wavey reception almost. It's hard to describe, and then it would be like shadowy forms that would be over my corner. The last one is where it's basically stayed, but only happens on occasion.
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Post  AngelTony Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:52 am

A friend of mine was in Germany about 20 years ago and an electric shock happened and he was chased by a ball lightning phenomenon, for about 50 feet. It missed him but he was very scared and could not figure out how he ran away from it because we humans run very slowly and he thought It was an electric spark. He said it was about a meter wide while he was running, but it seemed to drift just as fast as he was running. He said it was like the Ball was chasing him on purpose and matched his speed.

Spirit Lights 15910 I think that once in a while a large electric spark or lightning from a cloud can generate the spiritual force of a soul, and allow it to move for a brief time in the real world, but I wonder if that soul knows its visible to us. Spirit Lights 15910
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:15 pm

innerlight wrote:In the beginning of my spiritual journey this was what I would see all around me. Flashes of lights, twinkling lights, of different color. Usually white or gold, but on occassion blue, or red. Then it turned to wavey reception almost. It's hard to describe, and then it would be like shadowy forms that would be over my corner. The last one is where it's basically stayed, but only happens on occasion.

Hi Innerlight I know what you mean with this, it still happens now and again for me, are you still seeing things like this?

Tony that sounds terrifying!

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:22 am

I still see the flashes of light from time to time, and the wavey lights. Those I have pretty much gotten used to that I don't even pay attention to it anymore.
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Post  AngelTony Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:43 am

Violet wrote:
    innerlight wrote:In the beginning of my spiritual journey this was what I would see all around me. Flashes of lights, twinkling lights, of different color. Usually white or gold, but on occassion blue, or red. Then it turned to wavey reception almost. It's hard to describe, and then it would be like shadowy forms that would be over my corner. The last one is where it's basically stayed, but only happens on occasion.

Hi Innerlight I know what you mean with this, it still happens now and again for me, are you still seeing things like this?

Tony that sounds terrifying!
    If someone ever says ball lightning during a storm, RUN!
    gloria
    gloria

Female
    Number of posts : 78
    Job/hobbies : I love reading, searching in the Internet, looking at the sunset. And going out to get Frapuccino at starbucks, and going to read a book at Borders.
    Registration date : 2011-02-09

Spirit Lights Empty I've seen these spirit lights too!

Post  gloria Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:17 am

Hello, I am kind of new here too, And I've seen these beautiful spirit lights. They are amazing, and what they mean to me, is that they are trying to say that they are with you, and they want to let you know that there's something more to this. Or it's okay. They are blue, white, yellow, I guess it depends.
    Sacred-Star
    Sacred-Star

Female
    Number of posts : 213
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post  Sacred-Star Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:00 am

About 3 years ago I was standing in the kitchen on the house I used to live in and it was late at night. Suddenly I saw this brilliant white orb outside about 20cms in diameter. It went on for a little while and then disappeared.

As for lights well they seemed more like shadows-royal blue, darker blue, dark red, red-brown and sometimes black-this was when I was a girl. They kind of like resembled people or sometimes other 'beings'.

Now I get whitish lights but they are kind of like 'cloudy' and there is a number of them-they are separate from each other but together. Sometimes these lights are bright (they last for the shortest times) whilst others are cloudy or smoky white.
    I've also recently seen black forms but they all seem like bugs Spirit Lights 350287 Spirit Lights 588401 and they all seem to fall to the ground-but I know that they are not really bugs as there is nothing there when I look at the ground or look around (unless there are some kinds of bugs that exist that are faster than the speed of light, or with the power to become invisible Spirit Lights 368832 )

Other times I have clearly seen solid black beings with red or green eyes-these are in my mind's eye but they are solid looking and linger for a while.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:18 am

like stars in the milky way?

Now I get whitish lights but they are kind of like 'cloudy' and there is a number of them-they are separate from each other but together. Sometimes these lights are bright

I've heard a few people mention these black beings with coloured eyes I wonder what they are?

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:16 am

Sometimes i feel as if see not flashes of white, but movements of light. They are gone as soon as I see them. But I know they are there, because they catch my attention and I stare to see if I see them again. I see this a lot, usually in the morning when I get up and I am by myself. Anywhere between three and five in the morning.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:38 pm

Try softly gazing and allowing yourself to blink rather than staring, it can make a world of difference to what you see, the more relaxed you are the better too :astar:

millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:07 pm

I will try that violet. Thank you.Spirit Lights 621623
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:18 pm

This morning I was sitting before everyone was awake. I looked up toward my family room and watched a white movement go across the room. It looked more like a mist than anything. It didn't make me feel weird or creepy I just saw it and continued on with what I am doing. I constantly feel a lot of presense in that room. I have an old antique vanity in there and for some reason I feel that there is a pull to it. Not a dangerous or scary pull but it almost (and I know that this sounds weird) feels like this is a pathway of communication. Not really sure what that means at all, this is what my instinct tells me what I feel. I feel really drawn to this mirror. Which is also odd, because I have lived in several different home with this vanity and have never felt this way about it. I feel a strong pull to it, and whenever I sense a presence, I feel it in that room. Especially when I meditate, I can feel a gathering in there, sometimes a couple and sometimes a large group, they never seem to join me in the livingroom, they group together out there almost casual like. Even though now that I think about it, this mist isn't the first time I have seen something pass by this mirror. At our previous home I was working out around three thrity in the morning and a black shadow passed in front of it. It really, really, really scared me. I went and turned on all of the lights in the house, it really shook me up.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:25 pm