Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Kaere
innerlight
6 posters

Storage...

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Storage... Empty Storage...

Post  innerlight Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:21 am

How do you store your crystals? I will admit that I store them poorly. So sorry to crystal lovers. I have them all thrown in a shoebox... I do plan to rectify that and goto an arts and crafts store and get some sort of box with compartments to separate them one by one.. course now i have a lot that i have no idea what they are. Storage... 15910
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Storage... Empty Re: Storage...

Post  Kaere Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:39 am

I store all mine together in a pretty wooden box I got for my tarot cards, but they don't fit so it's been repurposed. I have description cards for them - I keep those at the bottom of the box. I only have around ten or fifteen crystals though. Some of them have their own individual little cloth bags so that helps me remember what's what.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:41 am

Storage... 160943 mine are all over the house

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    rianne10
    rianne10

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2010-11-13

Post  rianne10 Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:41 pm

I got a box to place mine in but I have some placed in my bedroom and in my pockets when I need them I take em out . I make sure I clean and repower them so that they are updated.

rianne Storage... 348985
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:37 pm

Hi Rianne10, I think it's time I cleansed mine actually Storage... 160943

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    peaceandkarma

Male
    Number of posts : 189
    Registration date : 2011-05-25

Post  peaceandkarma Tue May 31, 2011 1:46 am

I've got a small wooden cupboard that I use as an alter and the crystals I'm not using are keep in the alter. I've also got various crystals placed around my flat so they are everywhere.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:58 pm

My crystals are now store in plastic containers that are typically used for arts and crafts. They were the perfect size and had individual compartments to store all of my crystals. Just wish I knew what they all were.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:09 pm

Hello

Mine are out and about in the home. I have some in a box that I have yet to take out that were a gift to me BUT they are wrapped and separate from touching the other.

At Church we have TWO Amathyst Tower's and OMG how some were storing them in the locker. Just placed with NO padding between them....and then a large Rose Quartz. I made it clear Crystals hold energies and how we care for them matters.

I have some in me desk drawer, ( as me eldest Son was using a Generator on his frineds ) without explaining to them the sensations they might well feel.

I store one in me bra :blush: but it is now well sewn in as it fell out in the mall and this man was kind enough to pick it up and give it back to me....LOL saying " it fell some someplace :blush: to have him say he has crystals stitched in his unders LOL.

I have one in me pillow and I have Sandlewood at me computer.

Me eldest Son has many (he is finding in this one spot by the grocery store ) on is desk and dresser. KNOWS that they are special. Makes sure his friends know that too I have heard.

Treat them with some respects remember that they hold energy and one wants that to be as possitive as possibe. A shoe box is fine but use some tissues around them maybe.

For one's ye do not know what they are try posting a Picture here.....I know a "Crystal Expert" I could maybe ask. He is the best Crystal Healer I have come to meet.

Lynn

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:33 pm