Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Have you ever felt a thought bouncing off you

fairyway

Female
    Number of posts : 72
    Registration date : 2010-10-25

Have you ever felt a thought bouncing off you Empty Have you ever felt a thought bouncing off you

Post  fairyway Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:13 pm

Have you ever sensed something bouncing off your energy field and looked & seen what it was or who sent it?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Have you ever felt a thought bouncing off you Empty Re: Have you ever felt a thought bouncing off you

Post  Violet Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:30 am

Not as such, but I have felt a nudge and similar things but that is on my person rather than an energy field.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    fairyway

Female

Have you ever felt a thought bouncing off you Empty Re: Have you ever felt a thought bouncing off you

Post  fairyway Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:29 am

Hi Violet
    Thank you for responding. Would you mind telling me if any of the times it was from someone you would not want to hear from?
    When it happened to me i felt something like a pinging sensation and when i looked to my side i saw a mini image of the person bouncing off me.
    I think it might have been a thought coming into me from a person who i have thankfully blocked out. I have never experienced this before and wondered if the thought was bouncing back to them Have you ever felt a thought bouncing off you 331509
    I also noticed once in the development circle i saw a strip of light suddenly appear down one side of a members head and he suddenly put his hand over his ear and stated he had a message. Have you ever felt a thought bouncing off you 8224
    fairyway

Female

Post  fairyway Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:32 am

Hi Violet
    It could have been something i felt on my person. I am not sure because it has not happened to me before & when i looked it was not touching me.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:11 am

Hi Fairyway

Would you mind telling me if any of the times it was from someone you would not want to hear from?
    Sometimes i've not known who it was from but it's always been good except maybe twice, but both of those times i've realised later why it felt so negative and it wasn't that it was bad entities, they had good reason to bring it in as they did.

I think it might have been a thought coming into me from a person who i have thankfully blocked out. I have never experienced this before and wondered if the thought was bouncing back to them Have you ever felt a thought bouncing off you 331509

You might be onto something there.

I also noticed once in the development circle i saw a strip of light suddenly appear down one side of a members head and he suddenly put his hand over his ear and stated he had a message. Have you ever felt a thought bouncing off you 8224

I've seen things like this, not exactly the same but similar. it's fascinating. Have you ever felt a thought bouncing off you 15910

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 11:32 am