Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Repairing the Roof

1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Repairing the Roof Empty Repairing the Roof

Post  1antique Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:26 am

In the past several nights I have have had dreams concerning reparing the roof of different houses. In each dream I would strip the shingles off, replace the plywood underneath, and re-shingle the house.

?????
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Repairing the Roof Empty Re: Repairing the Roof

Post  Kaere Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:38 am

Ooooh...right away I get that this is about completely changing your viewpoint on something, about yourself. Roofs are about protection from the elements but they're also about keeping heat and cool in where we need it. So I'm wagering this something you are thinking about or in the process of adjusting is some sort of method of self-preservation, keeping yourself balanced.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:34 am

Kaere

I am always amazed at your interpretation of things. As always, I am in a transformational state...this time, attempting to balance income to outgo and being able (for once) to begin saving money. It is so difficult in this economy to make ends meet, and we have been on the sinking end for too long. The bills are behind, and our car is on it's last leg, and I depend on it for work...in fact, without it, I lose my job.

Thank you Repairing the Roof 21581
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:50 am

1antique wrote:In the past several nights I have have had dreams concerning reparing the roof of different houses. In each dream I would strip the shingles off, replace the plywood underneath, and re-shingle the house.

?????

Hello
    Clearing away the OLD and making things new. Feels of issues ye are looking to clear. Ye take the roof down to to the Plywood so not just a bandaid solution. Few houses few issues with different places or people.

Lynn

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:12 am