Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
RainbowLight
Golden Angel
Whisperingteams
cleisis
eyeopen
Auras123
mia
iScorpio
Beware_of_Italics
mac
peaceandkarma
Topaz
Asio
innerlight
Sacred-Star
Violet
KapitanPrien
21 posters

What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing?

KapitanPrien

Male
    Number of posts : 274
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

crystals - What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing? Empty What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing?

Post  KapitanPrien Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:04 pm

At the moment: Phenacite, Kunzite, Hiddenite, Goshenite, Rhodocrosite, Ferrierite, Libyan Desert Glass, Clear Hackmanite, Light Lavender colored Hackmanite, White Magnesite, Gaspeite.

This 'blend' above helps my body with the exchange of energies (clearing out the old and bringing in and integrating the new) and helps to keep me on track. It is a very comfortable combination that I've been using for several days now.

I have a number of crystals I will be ordering next month and I'm eager to try them out.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

crystals - What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing? Empty Re: What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing?

Post  Violet Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:27 pm

None at the moment but I keep feeling a pull to my amber ring crystals - What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing? 229495

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    KapitanPrien

Male

crystals - What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing? Empty Re: What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing?

Post  KapitanPrien Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:09 pm

crystals - What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing? 28115

I was just at the mall and picked up a Peach Moonstone (a nice light peach color) and a Chaistolite (var. of Andalusite) to try. My immediate reaction with having the both of them added to the mix above was that I felt like I was reunited with my first wife, even though she isn't physically around. (I have to make note of that in my blog). crystals - What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing? 28115
    Sacred-Star
    Sacred-Star

Female
    Number of posts : 213
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post  Sacred-Star Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:06 am

It depends on the day and depends on which crystal calls out to me-before I leave my flat crystals - What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing? 809779

Today for example I was drawn to a small amethyst that I put in my coat pocket. Recently I've been taking my jade egg with me as she's been asking me to take her with me crystals - What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing? 809779
    I am also being drawn to crysocholla (sp!) and in general I'd say blue, blue-green, green, indigo stones.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:52 pm

I have been using a tiger's eye turtle, as well as my Infinte stone (Light Green Serpetine) Dolphin.
    KapitanPrien

Male

Post  KapitanPrien Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:56 am

These are my current ones - that list is copied from my 'Junk Room' blog...which explains the links. I've realized that Blue Kyanite isn't strong enough for me to keep things moving which is why I constantly keep the Phenacite with me. I am also working more with the lower chakra stones as I will be buying some more crystals tomorrow.

• Andalusite/Chiastolite
    • Aquamarine
    • Brecciated Jasper
    • Chrome Diopside
    • Gaspeite
    • Hiddenite
    • Lemon Quartz
    • Libyan Desert Glass/Libyan Gold Tektite
    • Magnesite
    • Peach Moonstone
    • Peach Quartz
    • Phenacite/Phenakite
    • Rhodochrosite
    Asio
    Asio
    Just joined

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2011-05-21

Post  Asio Sat May 21, 2011 6:51 pm

I've worn a black tourmaline in a spiral for about two years to keep mum from seeing what I'm thinking.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat May 21, 2011 9:27 pm

Hi Asio, do you think it's worked for you? Mum's do seem to have an uncanny knack for knowing what you're thinking.

Asio
    Asio
    Just joined

Number of posts : 4

Post  Asio Sat May 21, 2011 9:44 pm

It definitely worked. I write stories sometimes and when I was trying to figure out a new character, which I hadn't said or written anything about yet, mum said "Why's he got white hair?" That's when I googled psychic shields. Mum said she hasn't seen anything since then.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat May 21, 2011 10:13 pm

That's a useful stone to know about, your mum must be psychic.

Topaz
    Topaz

Female
    Number of posts : 119

Post  Topaz Sat May 21, 2011 10:23 pm

Violet wrote:That's a useful stone to know about, your mum must be psychic.

I'm Asio's Mum crystals - What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing? 28115
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat May 21, 2011 10:29 pm

Oh, hello crystals - What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing? 821538 I hadn't realised, are you psychic? crystals - What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing? 809779

Topaz
    Topaz

Female
    Number of posts : 119

Post  Topaz Sat May 21, 2011 10:37 pm

It would appear so lol
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat May 21, 2011 10:40 pm

crystals - What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing? 809779 well that's no bad thing

peaceandkarma

Male
    Number of posts : 189
    Registration date : 2011-05-25

Post  peaceandkarma Thu May 26, 2011 2:55 am

I wear a Azeztulite Crystal Pendant. I was reading a book on crystals and I wanted a very spiritual one that would help me spiritually, so I brought my Azeztulite pendant as a result. I really like the feel and energy I get from it. But has it opened me up spiritually, no not really but I seem to meditate deeper when I meditate wearing it.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu May 26, 2011 10:12 pm

Hi Peaceandkarma, i've not heard of that one i'll look it up, it's properties sound good. The deeper meditation sounds good. crystals - What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing? 15910

mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Thu May 26, 2011 10:58 pm

Haven't heard from you for some time, mein freund...... crystals - What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing? 28115 everything OK?

oops - I misread the posting date - I thought Prien was back among us...

Does anyone know what's happened?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat May 28, 2011 12:58 am

Hi Mac,please read the second to last post in this thread, i'm sorry you missed him crystals - What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing? 21581
    https://spiritualinspiration.forumotion.net/t2797p45-an-alienation-from-those-on-the-spiritual-path

I must admit I wondered who you were talking to.

peaceandkarma

Male

Post  peaceandkarma Sat May 28, 2011 2:02 am

Violet wrote:Hi Peaceandkarma, i've not heard of that one i'll look it up, it's properties sound good. The deeper meditation sounds good. crystals - What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing? 15910
    Hi, you can find its properties in The Crystal Bible by Judy Hall. Its supposed to be one of them new age open you up spiritually crystals. Its said to have a high vibration. I really like its vibes. Since I started wearing it I got the sack from my bus driving job as the job was stressful and the managment bullied drivers to brake the speed limit to make the bus run on time, which earned the company a higher profit. Its mellowed me out, got rid of my stress, made me live a more spiritual life and got me the sack. But you can't have everything!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat May 28, 2011 2:07 am

Hi, thanks for that i'll dig my book out I do have a copy somewhere crystals - What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing? 821538

Since I started wearing it I got the sack from my bus driving job as the job was stressful and the managment bullied drivers to brake the speed limit to make the bus run on time,
    crystals - What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing? 350287 that's terrible, I see buses speeding all the time that must be why, i'm sorry you lost your job but that is dangerous.
    Perhaps there is a much better and less stressful job coming up for you. And no, we can't have everything crystals - What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing? 821538

mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Sat May 28, 2011 9:24 am

Violet wrote:Hi Mac,please read the second to last post in this thread, i'm sorry you missed him crystals - What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing? 21581
    https://spiritualinspiration.forumotion.net/t2797p45-an-alienation-from-those-on-the-spiritual-path

I must admit I wondered who you were talking to.

thanks, Violet - I do remember his last posting and I had followed the link he posted at the time. I just became confused and thought he'd come back to SI before I spotted that the posting I was reading was an old one .

I became fond of him a good while back when I helped him with a translation from German. He'd been looking for a place to feel comfortable for quite a time and I hope he's now found it.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun May 29, 2011 12:02 am

I hope so too mac crystals - What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing? 28115

peaceandkarma

Male

Post  peaceandkarma Sun May 29, 2011 12:45 am

Yes thats why bus drivers speed around all the time, because the companies they work for pressure then to make a higher profit.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun May 29, 2011 10:39 pm

That's shocking crystals - What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing? 350287

peaceandkarma

Male

Post  peaceandkarma Mon May 30, 2011 12:42 am

Violet wrote:That's shocking crystals - What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing? 350287
    Thats the way modern businesses operate now. If you don't do what you are told they just show you the door.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:16 pm