Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Meditation where I turned into my mother-in a past life...

Sacred-Star
    Sacred-Star

Female
    Number of posts : 213
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Meditation where I turned into my mother-in a past life... Empty Meditation where I turned into my mother-in a past life...

Post  Sacred-Star Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:17 am

Hello folks Meditation where I turned into my mother-in a past life... 348985

This occurred earlier on this week and has left me sort of confused...

When I decided to meditate I went off into the places I normally go. After about 5 minutes I suddenly was aware that I was being shown a past life. It was 13th century Persia and I was a seer and was involved in alchemy and magic-I was often had animals come to me.
    Anyhow I saw myself wearing long white robes, I had long and thick black hair and around my forehead-there was this kind of gold 'tiara' with a stone in the middle. Anyhow I observed this woman who was me and it was pretty interesting and fascinating...
    Ok well this woman that I was obviously looked different to how I look in this life-pretty different, for starters she was taller than what I am and her hair was thicker and fuller. Suddenly this 'me' in the past life got silver hair and suddenly she didn't look like the younger woman, but instead she looked exactly like my mother in this life Meditation where I turned into my mother-in a past life... 588401

Now I don't have the foggiest as to what this means but would be good if someone could help me out-by way of some explanation Meditation where I turned into my mother-in a past life... 834839 Meditation where I turned into my mother-in a past life... 371183

Thanks for reading this folks Meditation where I turned into my mother-in a past life... 28115
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Meditation where I turned into my mother-in a past life... Empty Re: Meditation where I turned into my mother-in a past life...

Post  Violet Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:29 am

Hi Sacred-Star I'm not surprised you're confused, I wouldn't know where to begin with that Meditation where I turned into my mother-in a past life... 21581

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Sacred-Star
    Sacred-Star

Female
    Number of posts : 213
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Meditation where I turned into my mother-in a past life... Empty Re: Meditation where I turned into my mother-in a past life...

Post  Sacred-Star Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:25 pm

Violet wrote:Hi Sacred-Star I'm not surprised you're confused, I wouldn't know where to begin with that Meditation where I turned into my mother-in a past life... 21581

Tell me about it Meditation where I turned into my mother-in a past life... 809779

Maybe this was some kind of message??? Maybe I will know some day Meditation where I turned into my mother-in a past life... 809779
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:33 pm

The only thing I can think of is that you were temporarily 'put in her shoes' are you trying to understand something about her?

Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:36 pm

Perhaps it was to illustrate how we are the product of our parents - not the sum of their parts, but they had a big hand in shaping us, we can't deny that. I wonder if there's something you might feel you could learn from your mother's life lessons?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:05 pm

Sacred-Star wrote:
    Ok well this woman that I was obviously looked different to how I look in this life-pretty different, for starters she was taller than what I am and her hair was thicker and fuller. Suddenly this 'me' in the past life got silver hair and suddenly she didn't look like the younger woman, but instead she looked exactly like my mother in this life Meditation where I turned into my mother-in a past life... 588401

Now I don't have the foggiest as to what this means but would be good if someone could help me out-by way of some explanation Meditation where I turned into my mother-in a past life... 834839 Meditation where I turned into my mother-in a past life... 371183

Thanks for reading this folks Meditation where I turned into my mother-in a past life... 28115

You know Sacred-Star i've just re read this and i'm sure it was your 'mother in law' that I read, now i've just read it again and realised you're talking about your own mother it makes a bit more sense, i'm not convinced this was a past life memory (please ignore if I make no sense) perhaps this was your mum's way of showing you how special you were and still are to her, perhaps she is trying to inspire or empower you by showing you these images of this strong powerful woman with gifts.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:40 am