Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Shape Shifting

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Shape Shifting  Empty Shape Shifting

Post  Lynn Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:23 pm

Hello

As it was asked :
    "Shape shifting is a very old form of powerful black magic and voodoo, as a small child there was an old voodoo master by the name of Dr. Buzzard.
    After he died this buzzard would sit around his property every day. Some Native Indians also believe that for every human born there is an animal wherein they both share the same characteristics "pars pro toto." Seeing that black cat change into human form has aroused my curiosity about reincarnation.
    Any knowledge will be appreciated. CW "

I know the path of Shape Shifting from the Shamanism path. I know too it travels into many other realms and beleifs. Shape Shifting

What is it first off ?

Well simply put it is a shift from the human form
    to that of an animal form. Done both menally
    and physicaly. In the Astral Body.

One way is to be two in the one where ye are a
    part the human form and a part the animal form.
    Ye have the human aspect of thought but the
    insticts of the animal in ye as well.

The other way is the full shift in the Astral Body
    to be just the animal in all its form and beauty.
    To leave the human part of ye behind. Still attached
    but separate in the Astral form.

Ye do have to be well grounded and it does take a ton of energies to do this. Too ye have to be well
    aware that in being the animal ye become that
    ye may well be "food" for another. Like all
    Astral Journey's one had to be well grounded and
    with protections in place "White Light" is what
    I use to keep on safe.

I will add more to this.

Too I put in the Astral Section as I feel it is a part of that OBE state of being.

Lynn

Last edited by Lynn on Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spacing from paste)
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989

Shape Shifting  Empty Re: Shape Shifting

Post  sparkly Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:31 am

ya know.....
    a few years ago i had this awful migraine...i was really tripping out...suddenly i found myself sort of as my friend's boyfriend. i say sort of, because part of me was still here in my bed...
    it was really interesting because i found myself as a male wanting to get within her creamy white thighs... ahem.
    i'm female and i'm not gay if that's what you are thinking. the really great thing about it was seeing this from a male experience, despite the "keenness" as very loving! previously i would have judged this as being very lustful, perhaps even base, and something i would want to edit from a male coming onto me. it helped me see that this male urge can be very loving as well as... ahem... energetic.
    i hope now you don't go, "that isn't at all what i mean sparkly you crazy minger!" but i have to wonder how was i him? or do you fel this is unrelated?
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:09 am

sparkly wrote:ya know.....
    a few years ago i had this awful migraine...i was really tripping out...suddenly i found myself sort of as my friend's boyfriend. i say sort of, because part of me was still here in my bed...
    it was really interesting because i found myself as a male wanting to get within her creamy white thighs... ahem.
    i'm female and i'm not gay if that's what you are thinking. the really great thing about it was seeing this from a male experience, despite the "keenness" as very loving! previously i would have judged this as being very lustful, perhaps even base, and something i would want to edit from a male coming onto me. it helped me see that this male urge can be very loving as well as... ahem... energetic.
    i hope now you don't go, "that isn't at all what i mean sparkly you crazy minger!" but i have to wonder how was i him? or do you fel this is unrelated?

Hello

It is said that TWO humans can merge as one. I have tried that actually. Ahem......too Shape Shifting  160943 and Shape Shifting  809779 I so wanted to know what "it" that " moment " felt like from the male point of view....so with TRUST of somone I Astral with he let me merge with him. It was amazing. I knew right when it was going to happen (without of course Shape Shifting  160943 seeing it happen or even seeing " IT".

So its not uncommon ye were in great pain and the MIND simply stepped out to a place that felt safe is all.

When I get a fever what I see and sense is OMG so wrong and so not me.....but I know is the fever acting out not me in the physical.

Lynn
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:21 am

i think because my brain was so fuzzy i was bypassed, or my natural caution/ ladylike apprehension or whatever was muted, distant, that i somehow had this experience. it wasn't something i would have thought of. i did tell my friend (in order to share with her my new understanding of the male desire as erotic and loving not let me get my rocks off on this specimen), but not her boyfriend. i didn't have the courage to ask did the earth move for you too lol. Shape Shifting  21581
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:26 am

sparkly wrote:i think because my brain was so fuzzy i was bypassed, or my natural caution/ ladylike apprehension or whatever was muted, distant, that i somehow had this experience. it wasn't something i would have thought of. i did tell my friend (in order to share with her my new understanding of the male desire as erotic and loving not let me get my rocks off on this specimen), but not her boyfriend. i didn't have the courage to ask did the earth move for you too lol. Shape Shifting  21581

Shape Shifting  809779 "did the Earh move for you too lol" . Shape Shifting  160943 That is too funny. Well in the case study I did it was a two way sharing.....Too it was with FULL permissions of me mate o try this as he said " Astal " was fake and he had me in the flesh so what did it matter LOL.

Lynn
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:58 am

i didnt get to the earth moving part. thank goodness, as i may have to turn gay then.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:06 pm