Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
sparkly
Kaere
gloria
7 posters

7:11, and 11:11 on my clock

gloria
    gloria

Female
    Number of posts : 78
    Job/hobbies : I love reading, searching in the Internet, looking at the sunset. And going out to get Frapuccino at starbucks, and going to read a book at Borders.
    Registration date : 2011-02-09

7:11, and 11:11 on my clock Empty 7:11, and 11:11 on my clock

Post  gloria Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:17 am

Don't know, but they say that sometimes seeing the same numbers more than twice mean something. Can it mean something these numbers 7:11, which is my birthday, and 11:11 which, I don't know what it exactly means. But I'm really curious. Can anybody tell me what they mean? If they do really mean something?
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

7:11, and 11:11 on my clock Empty Re: 7:11, and 11:11 on my clock

Post  Kaere Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:32 am

To me, specific numbers are reminders that my guides and angels are around. I used to think they meant certain things or were responses to questions, but I have become slightly more skeptical than I was before. When I see those specific numbers I try very hard to be positive and create something happy.

11:11 is a common multiple number that people see - I see it and combinations of 11 quite often as well as my more specific numbers that I feel have meaning just for me. I've been seeing 5:11 quite a lot these last few weeks. It's weird and sometimes it makes me feel a little bit crazy, to tell the very honest truth.
    gloria
    gloria

Female
    Number of posts : 78
    Job/hobbies : I love reading, searching in the Internet, looking at the sunset. And going out to get Frapuccino at starbucks, and going to read a book at Borders.
    Registration date : 2011-02-09

Post  gloria Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:42 am

Kaere wrote:To me, specific numbers are reminders that my guides and angels are around. I used to think they meant certain things or were responses to questions, but I have become slightly more skeptical than I was before. When I see those specific numbers I try very hard to be positive and create something happy.

11:11 is a common multiple number that people see - I see it and combinations of 11 quite often as well as my more specific numbers that I feel have meaning just for me. I've been seeing 5:11 quite a lot these last few weeks. It's weird and sometimes it makes me feel a little bit crazy, to tell the very honest truth.

Thank you. Very much.
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  sparkly Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:04 am

11 is a number in numerology that is indivisible. it is one of the master numbers. some say 22 and 33 etc are also but i'm less sure.
    i think kaere's right. see it as a reminder you are not alone, to keep going, things will improve soon enough.
    7:11, and 11:11 on my clock 577431
    NightSpirit
    NightSpirit

Female
    Number of posts : 228
    Registration date : 2010-05-08

Post  NightSpirit Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:21 pm

Ive heard along the way that 11:11 means a doorway opening to opportunitys. There's always spiritual opportunities to be had. I have this occurrence happening all the time...have for many years now. Not sure about the 7:11
    Viking
    Viking

Female
    Number of posts : 234
    Job/hobbies : Retired

Post  Viking Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:01 pm

Does anyone know where Numerology originated? How did certain numbers come to signify specific things?I imagine billions of people all over the world are seeing these numbers all the time. What purpose do they serve? Do you think there is anyone who has not seen them? That would seem to be very unlikely.They exist therefore they are bound to be seen.
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:08 pm

i'm not sure of numerology's origins. one of my sisters knows a man who runs a hospital who did a chart for me, never having met me, and said some very accurate things (most of the chart is in numbers so i can't read it, but things he said that few know- major things). i also had a dream several years ago, and i heard "you are being introduced to oompatha of the sacred number chart". unfortunately i've been unable to trace this.
    funnily enough after writing the above post i looked and saw it was 1:11, later 22:22...
    sure these things are everywhere, but apparently we're shown signs all the time and we ignore them. i had to laugh some weeks ago when i asked for a sign and later i saw a van with "astral signs" painted on it. i don't know viking, but it is well to be open minded.
    Viking
    Viking

Female

Post  Viking Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:12 pm

I agree it is good to be open minded to a point but some beliefs are just crazy.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:02 pm

Hi Gloria, we have a numerology section in the forum if it's something which interests you Numerology

Hi Viking, i'd be interested in finding out too:
    Does anyone know where Numerology originated? How did certain numbers come to signify specific things?I imagine billions of people all over the world are seeing these numbers all the time. What purpose do they serve? Do you think there is anyone who has not seen them? That would seem to be very unlikely.They exist therefore they are bound to be seen.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:20 am

when i was a kid i thought elves, fairies, witches and even dwarves were fable/ myth/ imagination....
    there' s some thing sout there we haven't seen and it doesn't make them less real. like air.
    however yes, i don't advocate blanket belief, just openness. i do think numbers have an energy and a value/ symbol of something more than volume. but i cant claim to know.
    Viking
    Viking

Female

Post  Viking Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:16 am

sparkly, air is a physical thing which can be detected and analysed by instruments. Try doing that with the significance of numbers. 7:11, and 11:11 on my clock 28115
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:28 am

was there proof of air a thousand yers ago? "i just know there is stuff called oxygen hydrogen xenon..... i can feel it in my bones!"
    you accept all these things because this world passes them off as fact. i was so happy when they questioned e=mc squared. we accept things we cannot know for ourselves all the time. i'm not saying attach the same value as your neighbour, claiming to be a numerologist. i just know from my dream that there is a numero- logy. but i don't know anymore than that. so i'll not claim to.
    Kaere

Female

Post  Kaere Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:55 am

I'd just like to point out that these kinds of numbers - the 11:11s and seeing different combinations here and there... that's not numerology. It's all about signs and synchronicities, not numerology. Two totally different cats. Some people don't see numbers as signs etc from their angels, but they might hear a certain song or see a certain image or have dreams or receive feathers. They are a way of connecting to our helpers or God or whatever you want to call it. Numerology it is not.

And no, I don't think signs & synchronicities or numerology are crazy and I don't believe my belief in them is crazy either. It's no more crazy than someone believing in a man 2000 years ago who died for our sins or that the dead rise up at Samhain or that the sun will always rise. If someone believes it, that makes it real - to them anyway.
    Viking
    Viking

Female

Post  Viking Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:00 am

"Kaere, "real" is an absolute term in the same way as "truth" is or "perfect" is or "unique" is. You can't be more perfect or less perfect. You are either perfect or you are not perfect. It's the same with "real". Just because someone THINKS something is real does not make it so in the absolute sense.The same applies to "truth".
    Kaere

Female

Post  Kaere Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:32 pm

You missed my point.

It's real to them and doesn't matter if anyone else thinks it's real or not.
    Viking
    Viking

Female

Post  Viking Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:05 am

I didn't miss your point. If it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, then we reach stalemate where the mind is closed and no learning takes place. Is this deadlock where thinking people want to be? Just because we believe in our own reality does not make it a fact. Take two people with different beliefs about reality. Each one believes his reality is the true one. Logic dictates that one or both of them must be wrong. That's self evident, isn't it?
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:19 am

viking did you ever see the film "contact"? there's an event that takes place (i won't say what in case you decide to go rent it) that no one believes and insists did not occur...yet jodie foster's character is adamant. should she give up the reality of her experience, because it doesn't fit with how the world views so called facts (which, btw, are often theories until something better comes along- like a flat earth)?
    there's a big difference in when someone thinks something and builds a fantasy around it, calls it truth, and going within, to deep concentration, being at one with self, spirit and the universe and accepting what comes. they are actually opposite.
    Viking
    Viking

Female

Post  Viking Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:10 am

Sparkly, you reinforce my point---that was a film, not reality. It was fantasy. So---you have complete faith in your inner abilities to show you the truth? I don't share your confidence. Think of schizophrenia and the voices and you then have evidence that we cannot always trust what comes from within. In the last analysis, you rely on your conscious mind to decide what is real. You may get the info from your subconscious, spirit etc but it's your conscious mind which decides to accept that info or reject it.If you trust the source, you will accept without question but , if you don't, you may well reject it.That's the crux of the problem for me.
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Post  AngelTony Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:37 pm

Viking wrote:I didn't miss your point. If it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, then we reach stalemate where the mind is closed and no learning takes place. Is this deadlock where thinking people want to be? Just because we believe in our own reality does not make it a fact. Take two people with different beliefs about reality. Each one believes his reality is the true one. Logic dictates that one or both of them must be wrong. That's self evident, isn't it?
    I think this is were God loves us so much, Logic may not apply here.
    Kaere

Female

Post  Kaere Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:08 pm

Viking wrote:I didn't miss your point. If it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, then we reach stalemate where the mind is closed and no learning takes place. Is this deadlock where thinking people want to be? Just because we believe in our own reality does not make it a fact. Take two people with different beliefs about reality. Each one believes his reality is the true one. Logic dictates that one or both of them must be wrong. That's self evident, isn't it?

I disagree with the bolded point. If I believe in my own reality it doesn't make it a fact for anyone else but it definitely makes it a fact for me. I believe in my reality - and it doesn't make much difference to me what you believe in yours or what you take to be fact or what you believe about my reality. Although, I do admit being told that my beliefs are "crazy" just because that person doesn't believe in it irked me quite a bit at the time. But even that was good because it made me examine why someone thinking my beliefs are "crazy" bothered me.
    Viking
    Viking

Female

Post  Viking Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:14 pm

So you think that God is content to let us all have different ideas about what true reality is?
    God loves us? How do you come to that conclusion, Tony? God is all powerful? I'm sure you agree with that.
    Why then can God not step in when eg a child is being murdered or a fire wipes out a whole family?
    He loves us. He's all powerful so why doesn't he protect us?
    Viking
    Viking

Female

Post  Viking Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:28 pm

Kaere, it doesn't matter to me what you believe. All I'm saying is belief is not synonymous with truth. These two words mean entirely different things.I'm talking in the abstract here and in no way commenting on what you do or do not believe. 7:11, and 11:11 on my clock 15910
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Post  AngelTony Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:49 pm

Viking wrote:So you think that God is content to let us all have different ideas about what true reality is?
    God loves us? How do you come to that conclusion, Tony? God is all powerful? I'm sure you agree with that.
    Why then can God not step in when eg a child is being murdered or a fire wipes out a whole family?
    He loves us. He's all powerful so why doesn't he protect us?

He gave you free will. All of us free will. That child is being murdered by that free will. Not Gods. Albeit some one else, but it is there free will that takes him. If they are gone because of disease or accident, God want us back. That’s Gods decision, not ours, even if we don’t understand it.

I always look at God as being the ultimate parent. When my dad watched me play in the yard, he did not stop me when something bad was about to happen. He protected me just enough for my own sake. Even if he knew that hurting my brother was bad, what good would it have done to not allow me to see that result? What did I learn if he protected my every effort my every move and any other happenstance. I would have learned nothing. If I cut my bothers arm, there was still blood. I was in trouble, but he still bled. That’s why we are here is to learn. God does not want puppets. If he decided that my brother come in FOR any reason that he decided, he came in. Even if you don’t understand it at that time. He was removed. Now that you look back at all of this as an adult and you do understand it., but as his child you never would have.
    Viking
    Viking

Female

Post  Viking Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:56 pm

I have only one remark to make in answer to your last post, Tony. If God made us, then he had the power to choose whether we had free will or not. Right? You say "he" gave that to us, thus leaving us wide open to all the horrors we face, be it murder or whatever. Being all powerful, and all knowing, "he" would have been aware of the consequences of what "he" did. Are these the actions of a loving God?
    BTW--What kind of a father would send his son to be nailed to a cross?
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:08 pm

i'm loving this thread!
    thanks everyone for all your interesting posts.
    hi viking, yes that is a film but you haven't seen it! ok i'm gonna spoil the bit i mentioned above; jodie foster's character goes on a journey (won't spoil this bit) for a couple of days...when she gets back...she's told she wennt nowhere, that she blacked out for two seconds, should she reject her own (minority) experience in favour of the majority view- belief ?
    jesus crucifixion was the work of his "people" not his father. jesus was never even meant to come here , i know that's not in the bible, so don't scream ok.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:47 am