Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
millergrls
Guru~istic
SpiritVoices
L'angel
Violet
9 posters

Lightworker

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Lightworker Empty Lightworker

Post  Violet Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:38 am

What is your definition of this word, to me it seems to be yet another modern 'label' which seems to cover all but explains nothing and is applied to healers, mediums, card readers and a million other things. I assumed it referred to anyone who worked of/from or with the 'light,' the 'light' being good/god/love???

What is your definition, and are you a 'lightworker'?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    L'angel
    L'angel

Female
    Number of posts : 276
    Registration date : 2010-02-06

Lightworker Empty Re: Lightworker

Post  L'angel Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:44 am

I found this explanation and I guess this is what I have always believed (maybe I read it a long time ago??IDK)

Slade explains what it means to be a Lightworker so much better than I can. In his article, Slade mentions Doreen Virtue's book The Lightworker's Way.
    In his article, Slade gives Doreen's definition of a Lightworker as
    "those who volunteered before birth to help people and the planet heal
    from the effects of fear". Slade's article goes on to list the
    characteristics of a Lightworker. He also discusses that this calling to
    be a Lightworker involves a committment to "step out of your own shadow
    and begin to live your life with a selfless, spiritual agenda . . ."
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:31 am

those who volunteered before birth

That's an interesting thought, if we do volunteer to be lightworkers I wonder if we volunteer for other things too, such as raising a disabled child, or giving up our life early to save another, or rescuing a group of people in a disaster etc etc

L'angel
    L'angel

Female
    Number of posts : 276
    Registration date : 2010-02-06

Post  L'angel Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:36 am

IMO- we do, it is all part of learning and growing!!!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:32 pm

I think very few would volunteer for such things in this life or am I being cynical?

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:27 pm

Like  a Social worker in a way....helping those who need aid in their lives....
    Guru~istic
    Guru~istic
    Just joined

Male
    Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2015-05-17

Lightworker Empty re: Lightworker

Post  Guru~istic Mon May 18, 2015 12:26 am

A Light Worker is someone that balances the energy in the body and gains control over the energy moving throughout and around the body. Its the same as a master of Quigong or Tai Chi. Energy workers.
    The energy in the body can be manipulated to do almost anything that you wish; Healing another from an ailment, opening of chakras, moving the wind, expression of love, making yourself warm when its cold outside, the possibilities are only limited to your imagination.
    A Light Worker is here to help us move into the state of love and knowing. To help with the Ascension of Consciousness upon our Planet. To assist in the repelling of the Dark Forces that have been manipulating us for years and steering us away from the truth.
    A true Light Worker is here to help the world first and foremost in whatever way they can; Healing, Expansion of Consciousness, battle with Love, Calming the Earth Cataclysms, Humanitarinism, whatever can be done to assist in the evolution of the entire planet.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Mon May 18, 2015 12:51 am

Guru~istic wrote:A Light Worker is someone that balances the energy in the body and gains control over the energy moving throughout and around the body. Its the same as a master of Quigong or Tai Chi. Energy workers.
    The energy in the body can be manipulated to do almost anything that you wish; Healing another from an ailment, opening of chakras, moving the wind, expression of love, making yourself warm when its cold outside, the possibilities are only limited to your imagination.
    A Light Worker is here to help us move into the state of love and knowing. To help with the Ascension of Consciousness upon our Planet. To assist in the repelling of the Dark Forces that have been manipulating us for years and steering us away from the truth.
    A true Light Worker is here to help the world first and foremost in whatever way they can; Healing, Expansion of Consciousness, battle with Love, Calming the Earth Cataclysms, Humanitarinism, whatever can be done to assist in the evolution of the entire planet.

K\'s stars
    sunrise
    sunrise

Female
    Number of posts : 74
    Job/hobbies : art. photography; writing. spirituality, discovery
    Registration date : 2015-12-05

Lightworker Empty Lightworker

Post  sunrise Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 am

This is a lovely subject.  Thank you for an opportunity to play with this.     :bfs:

Within this time of planetary rising frequencies , there seems to me, to be something of a parting of the ways, and this includes the use of words.  The old ways had developed meanings to so many words, which do not always fit what we would like to express within these new energies.  Thus we have a multitude of uses of the term " Lightworker " by many aspects. 

As the frequencies rise, we are becoming more and more aware of the whole subject of energies.  Everything is basically energy of course.  We are becoming ever more aware that we are soul energy within a third dimensional vessel, and that thought,  and intention, can also manifest, just as the energies of sound, and light can.  Explore this further, and we find that everything is quantum, and eventually comes down to God Source light and love energy.  From love came light, and sound, and substance and so on.

So for me, " Lightworker " means being aware of this, and actively ( but also subconsciously ) working with God`s own Heaven sent frequencies of light.  

It seems to me that the term can be used as a catchall.  It can potentially cover so many aspects.  This is cosmic after all!

All over the planet are those , who act as conduits of Source energy, to connect the incoming frequencies into the Earth Grid.
    This is raising the planet to a level, where awareness will become easier to access for all, and the old heavy power and control energies will not be able to flourish, or even to exist any longer.  These are lightworkers.

We are given to understand that we agreed to what we came here to do, before we arrived.  I personally suspect that it is difficult to fully imagine just how tough that can be, when within higher dimensions considering it!   There are many parallels to this effect in our general daily lives. 

So we are team workers with different roles to play, once we discover what those may be.   Therefore many of us will be spiritual healers with hands of light.  Many are healers by care and attention to others, and so beam out the loving light . These are all light workers.

There is the internal work of deconstructing the constructed self, and  breaking free to become ourselves, and as we ascend, our light beams up from the planet according to messages from the Arcturians.  Everything that we do with the light, shines out from us, in great intensity, as seen within the realms of higher frequencies.  It lights up the planet.  We are lightworkers.  

Everything is light. God`s light.  Some are as we know not very light at all, but the light from lightworkers  will spread, and  those who refuse will enter their own natural abode.  All is light. 

:rainbow:      :astar:
    RainbowLight
    RainbowLight

Female
    Number of posts : 265
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

Post  RainbowLight Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:57 pm

L'angel wrote:I found this explanation and I guess this is what I have always believed (maybe I read it a long time ago??IDK)

Slade explains what it means to be a Lightworker so much better than I can. In his article, Slade mentions Doreen Virtue's book The Lightworker's Way.
    In his article, Slade gives Doreen's definition of a Lightworker as
    "those who volunteered before birth to help people and the planet heal
    from the effects of fear". Slade's article goes on to list the
    characteristics of a Lightworker. He also discusses that this calling to
    be a Lightworker involves a committment to "step out of your own shadow
    and begin to live your life with a selfless, spiritual agenda . . ."
    What is said here ^^^^ is how I see a Lightworker.
    In essence a Lightworker is someone that has reached a certain level of personal development, awakening, understanding and seeing the bigger picture, and so on and from that place feel the natural desire to serve.
    How or what can vary, some feel called to serve the planet specifically, for others it's more working with people, or both.
    What it comes down to is that in a way everyone is a Lightworker but... not everyone has reached the level of personal development, awakening etc. yet. So they're more like dormant Lightworkers.
    K\'s stars

ameliorate likes this post

ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Post  ameliorate Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:44 pm

I've been told that I am a lightworker! 

I have always naturally gravitated to those who are emotionally suffering and have now developed many tools (along the way....I'm 71 now) that I can use to make a difference to them.  This is conditional though, i.e. it's clear that many have a vested interest in remaining as they are since they get the attention they crave!  They reveal themselves rather quickly by always finding an obstacle/excuse not to take on something that would help them. It may just be too early/not time for them to move on.  I've learnt to distinguish the wheat from the chaff - those sincerely wanting to get out of their painful predicament.

RainbowLight likes this post

RainbowLight
    RainbowLight

Female
    Number of posts : 265
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

Post  RainbowLight Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:11 pm

Not surprised to hear you are!

I myself feel drawn to things that Green Peace is busy with. So oceans and ocean life, plastic in the oceans, oil drilling in places that we cannot have threatened because of their uniqueness and delicate nature etc. etc.

As for people I feel very deeply called to work help them find a healthy balance in the masculine & feminine energies, which is so direly needed. The change in these are occurring both in societies and individuals, I feel called to work with women. I have done so too with courses I've given. This to an international audience, so in English, with women from all over the world. Many from Asia, but also from the Middle-East, a Maori woman, US, Germany and so on. Literally from all over and all kinds of cultures.
    One was from China and hadn't been allowed as a kiddie girl to talk to boys even! And now she desperately wanted and attempted to step into the new way of being a woman.
    So brave!
    And these non-Western women were so incredibly driven! Logical as in their culture they're still oppressed for the larger part.
    I totally enjoyed doing these courses. The love and respect in the group (online in a closed FB group) was amazing and absolutely heart-warming!

Currently I'm not giving courses, but who knows. I've done them purely focusing on feminine energy and strength, but also the empowered woman in dating & relationship, self-love, and one 5-week inner child healing. 
    Now that was intense, but SO good! 

That's the kind of thing I feel drawn to, to help with. 

:astar:
    Heightend-Awareness
    Heightend-Awareness

Male
    Number of posts : 454
    Job/hobbies : Self-Employed, learning anything outside the box.
    Registration date : 2020-10-18

Post  Heightend-Awareness Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:01 am

Hi,

Pretty much everyone has summed it all up.

My understanding of what a lightworker is, is a spiritual being (which we all are), that has had somewhat more experience than other souls. So we are offered opportunities to help our fellow souls. Because of our experience from previous lives, we bring with us some attributes which will help us fulfil our mission/life purpose, hence those of us with any form of psychic abilities. To help others in many ways. To heal individuals or the planet, to help guide and educate, seekers who uncover the truth and many more are just examples...
    As mentioned before we sign up for this prior to our birth into the physical form.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:56 am