Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Panda
PPrncpl7
mac
Lynn
Beware_of_Italics
innerlight
SpiritVoices
Violet
12 posters

Work in the afterlife?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Work - Work in the afterlife? - Page 2 Empty Work in the afterlife?

Post  Violet Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Do you believe we have work to do once we cross over? Do you think you would you like to work and if so doing what?? Have you heard of loved ones doing work in the spirit world, as our lovely Joanie has?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Aura

Female
    Number of posts : 148
    Registration date : 2011-10-23

Work - Work in the afterlife? - Page 2 Empty Re: Work in the afterlife?

Post  Aura Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:56 pm

as i come from a family of mediums thro generations, it doesnt surprise me they all working over there. my sister who passed in 2003 december works with babies and young children who pass over. my mum had a miscarriage and i spoke to him in the late 80s. he was a grown guy then and he was working with a rescue circle. my son has only been there 5months and has already come through in a reading and asked me to develop as he will be a helper. i take it that means helper on the team. i promised him i would develop what i have had from childhood and i will make him proud of me. but ultimately i am to serve to help heal and comfort the bereaved and provide hope and evidence. i have been to the depths and i will make a good medium especially for those who have lost children as my pain was not once but even more painfully the second my handsome angel x
    Aura

Female
    Number of posts : 148
    Registration date : 2011-10-23

Work - Work in the afterlife? - Page 2 Empty chill first..work later!

Post  Aura Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:59 pm

i think id want to chill and relax for a while and depends how while that lasts before i work. but yes..id want to work eg help a circle on the earth plane or help with a rescue circle. but first id want to chill!!
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:09 am

Violet wrote:Do you believe we have work to do once we cross over? Do you think you would you like to work and if so doing what?? Have you heard of loved ones doing work in the spirit world, as our lovely Joanie has?

It is difficult to answer you question without understanding more of what you call "afterlife"

From what I assume you understand by afterlife, in some parts of cause I work there, in the earth realm I work only from the physical, from where I am now.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:06 pm

Aura wrote:as i come from a family of mediums thro generations, it doesnt surprise me they all working over there. my sister who passed in 2003 december works with babies and young children who pass over. my mum had a miscarriage and i spoke to him in the late 80s. he was a grown guy then and he was working with a rescue circle. my son has only been there 5months and has already come through in a reading and asked me to develop as he will be a helper. i take it that means helper on the team. i promised him i would develop what i have had from childhood and i will make him proud of me. but ultimately i am to serve to help heal and comfort the bereaved and provide hope and evidence. i have been to the depths and i will make a good medium especially for those who have lost children as my pain was not once but even more painfully the second my handsome angel x

The 'him' you're speaking about above is actually your brother.... Work - Work in the afterlife? - Page 2 451437
    mac

Male

Post  mac Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:08 pm

Aura wrote:i think id want to chill and relax for a while and depends how while that lasts before i work. but yes..id want to work eg help a circle on the earth plane or help with a rescue circle. but first id want to chill!!

And so you will.... The future is forever and quick decisions need not be made.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:52 am

The future is forever

That may be the biggest blessing of all, not being a slave to time, there are never enough hours in a day for me.

feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:18 am

Violet wrote:Do you believe we have work to do once we cross over? Do you think you would you like to work and if so doing what?? Have you heard of loved ones doing work in the spirit world, as our lovely Joanie has?

Crikey! I hope not. I'm looking forward to having some fun!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:59 am

Work - Work in the afterlife? - Page 2 809779

I suppose a big part of work up there, is guiding us lot down here.

mac

Male

Post  mac Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:32 am

Violet wrote:Work - Work in the afterlife? - Page 2 809779

I suppose a big part of work up there, is guiding us lot down here.

I wonder..... It's something I've contemplated before - just how many of the etheric's inhabitants have any contact with ourselves 'over here'?

Many in the physical are never aware of the etheric dimensions so when they've passed over are they any more likely to experience the reverse situation, making contact with those in the physical ?
    Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female
    Number of posts : 363
    Registration date : 2011-03-15

Post  Beware_of_Italics Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:27 am

I also think that work over there is code for just learning and progressing. I believe that whatever we do for "work" on the other side is something of our own choosing. There's no drudgery involved, as whatever we do is completely up to us.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:35 am

Many in the physical are never aware of the etheric dimensions so when they've passed over are they any more likely to experience the reverse situation, making contact with those in the physical ?

Yes, I think it's actually FAR more likely that they would want to interact with the physical, more so than those of us who are 'spiritually aware,' for one there would surely be a huge novelty factor, just as there can be with us when we first begin to realise we really can communicate with the late uncle joe via a medium, after all that is one thing which really does draw people into all of this, the novelty.

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:36 am

Beware_of_Italics wrote:I also think that work over there is code for just learning and progressing. I believe that whatever we do for "work" on the other side is something of our own choosing. There's no drudgery involved, as whatever we do is completely up to us.

I really hope it is of our own choosing...

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue May 01, 2012 10:22 pm

The future is forever and quick decisions need not be made.

It's kind of hard to imagine life being like that, no pressure, no deadlines no rush, rush, rush.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:09 pm