Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Seeing Cross

gloria
    gloria

Female
    Number of posts : 78
    Job/hobbies : I love reading, searching in the Internet, looking at the sunset. And going out to get Frapuccino at starbucks, and going to read a book at Borders.
    Registration date : 2011-02-09

Seeing Cross Empty Seeing Cross

Post  gloria Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:06 am

Hello, the reason I am writing is because I've seen a cross on my burrito, I know it sounds weird, but I was eating, and all in a sudden on my wheat tortilla, I saw a small cross, and it is not the only time, I've seen it; I've seen it also on the other house I used to live, I've seen crosses on the floor outside where I used to live, and they were of wood sticks. Does anybody know or can tell me what they mean? Please.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Seeing Cross Empty Re: Seeing Cross

Post  Violet Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:32 pm

Hi Gloria a cross is generally classed as a Christian symbol, but what diid it mean to you, how did it make you feel, did you feel happy, reassured etc?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    gloria
    gloria

Female
    Job/hobbies : I love reading, searching in the Internet, looking at the sunset. And going out to get Frapuccino at starbucks, and going to read a book at Borders.

Post  gloria Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:17 am

Violet wrote:Hi Gloria a cross is generally classed as a Christian symbol, but what diid it mean to you, how did it make you feel, did you feel happy, reassured etc?
    Well when I saw the cross, I thought well I think God, Jesus is with me. And it also made me fell kind of happy too. And yes also reassured. Like he as after me, but in a way that is okay. Like he is after me no matter what. I guess like trying to say that is okay, and to let me know that I am not alone.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:01 am

Hi Gloria it's good to hear those were your feelings, and i'd accept that as your message from seeing the cross Seeing Cross 821538

gloria
    gloria

Female

Post  gloria Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:47 am

Violet wrote:Hi Gloria it's good to hear those were your feelings, and i'd accept that as your message from seeing the cross Seeing Cross 821538
    Also like I'm going through a tough time now, it made me think, that God is with me, and even though I am going through a tough time now, after all Jesus is with me. Can it also mean a sign or warning of danger? Or the sign of a cross mean that everything in the end is going to be okay?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:08 pm

Also like I'm going through a tough time now, it made me think, that God is with me, and even though I am going through a tough time now, after all Jesus is with me. Can it also mean a sign or warning of danger? Or the sign of a cross mean that everything in the end is going to be okay?

Hi Gloria, sorry to hear you're having a tough time right now, I don't think the cross would represent any danger for you, I would certainly hope not.

AS you saw it as reassurance I would go with that feeling, I hope your situation improves soon Seeing Cross 21581

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:11 am