Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

What happens to our guide/s

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

What happens to our guide/s Empty What happens to our guide/s

Post  Violet Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:41 pm

..........once we've crossed over, do they stay with us for a while, leave immediately, stay with us a long time?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

What happens to our guide/s Empty Re: What happens to our guide/s

Post  Lynn Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:02 am

Hello

Having had that momenet where one trancends in the living and the spirit world I remember having a converstion with me Guide's . When I cross over a Ghost to become a Spirit I often see one's standing there with them waiting. Are they Guide's honestly never thought on whom was there.

I think that Guide's are there for the crossing to make sure one be safely over. NOW if one is Earth Bound in one's passing do they stay with that one ? Next time I have communications with one that needs me help I might well see if I can ask of that.

I crossed one over today and it was well seen by a friend I had on Web Cam with me. He thought it so very cool. Saw a shadow behind me and noted I felt something there, as I reacted. Then what he said looked like a spider's web covered me in front and slowly drifted off. This one was a male and quite playful. Had a wee neck nibble before he went along ( in an affectionate way ).

Lynn

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:19 pm

NOW if one is Earth Bound in one's passing do they stay with that one ? Next time I have communications with one that needs me help I might well see if I can ask of that

Hi Lynn it would be interesting to find the answer to that

PPrncpl7

Male
    Number of posts : 418
    Job/hobbies : Retired teacher of Mathematics
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  PPrncpl7 Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:10 pm

Hello Violet - Lynn
    Interesting question!! Would have answered --' Our guides are with us for our lifetime-but will move on after our passing!'
    BUT have had an experience of an earth bound spirit--that ended happily! But the question --would guides and helpers have stayed with them!
    Must explain circumstances--back in 19th century a Landlord-married-makes his barmaid pregnant!!
    rather than accept the situation he poisons the pregnant barmaid!
    100 years plus I am part of a circle -using an upstairs room of this public house!
    I end up being part of releasing the lady and the Landlord who has been trapped with her! They are now in spirit and not trapped here on the earth plane!
    QUESTION--If helpers and guides had remained with the lady--and the Landlord! Would not the rescue had taken place many mant years earlier?????
    Your observations please!
    Peter
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:21 pm

QUESTION--If helpers and guides had remained with the lady--and the Landlord! Would not the rescue had taken place many mant years earlier?????

I don't think so Peter as time is different over there it may not have seemed that long and if spirit guides enforced rescues, there would be no one to rescue, so they masy have remained with them but been unable to enforce a rescue

PPrncpl7

Male

Post  PPrncpl7 Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:25 pm

Hello Violet
    understand what ur saying BUT???
    Why make them 'earthbound' for over 100 years??
    Peter
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:28 pm

Don't they make themselves earthbound? Free will and all that? What happens to our guide/s 28115

PPrncpl7

Male

Post  PPrncpl7 Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:36 pm

Violet wrote:Don't they make themselves earthbound? Free will and all that? What happens to our guide/s 28115
    Hello Violet
    You are right BUT!
    You are right in a straight interpretation of the situation--BUT!!
    Why keep them over 100years--why make me nearly choke with taste of aniceed!
    Was it for their good or for my 'education'?
    If for my 'education' then am NOT happy!
    Peter
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:48 pm

Hi Peter, I risk sounding a bit flippant here but I don't mean to, but perhaps there was learning for all parties concerned? Perhaps there was learning for other people before you got there and now their(the spirits') 'work' is done...and it was your job to finish it, to close it. I could be wrong, though that could explain why it was so strong, perhaps their 'time' was up?

Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:01 am

PPrncpl7 wrote:Hello Violet - Lynn
    Interesting question!! Would have answered --' Our guides are with us for our lifetime-but will move on after our passing!'
    BUT have had an experience of an earth bound spirit--that ended happily! But the question --would guides and helpers have stayed with them!
    Must explain circumstances--back in 19th century a Landlord-married-makes his barmaid pregnant!!
    rather than accept the situation he poisons the pregnant barmaid!
    100 years plus I am part of a circle -using an upstairs room of this public house!
    I end up being part of releasing the lady and the Landlord who has been trapped with her! They are now in spirit and not trapped here on the earth plane!
    Your observations please!
    Peter

Hello

The understanding I am given on Guides and helpers is that is all they be a form of "guidance" they are not there to lead our lives for us but to hint or gently direct us in the right path. One's always go why would me Guide let this or that happen to me, to reply what were the lessons one learned in that path one feels was not the best ?

While I had an NDE it was NOT a full on gone for good death, more a brush with it in the way one could physically maybe be declared dead ( if I had not come consiuous).

In that Earth Bound state is one truly "Dead" I have wondered on that as the body yes is GONE but the Spirit is not gone, it is still very much more in the physical plane of existance just lacking a body. If one has a Guide there still it would not I feel be their role to move one over, as that might not be the time one is to go. Many Ghosts do have unfinished business to be done before they go, and if that can be completed at times it brings the family closeure.

For one's that are Earth Bound many times there is a great place of being in sorrow of confusion at other times they are simply content to want to stay. Its not how it should be but if one does not want to go then that is that, if there was still maybe a Guide with them I would wonder on why they do not step in to help. ( If they are still there ).

When we cross over a Ghost to the Light we call in our personal Guides and other divintiy beings that might well fit to us, but we never oddly call in that Ghost's Guides. ( or at least I never have ) hmmmm I wonder why ?

This is an interesting question to ponder more, in meditation or maybe when I have a Ghost to work with. ( not that I want to find a Ghost ).

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:55 am

Hi Lynn again you've made me think of another topic What happens to our guide/s 809779

but we never oddly call in that Ghost's Guides. ( or at least I never have ) hmmmm I wonder why ?

I've never contacted a ghosts guides, but I have had dealings with living people's guides I wondered about beginning a topic on that, contacting the guides of others, ghosts or the living?

Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:49 am

Violet wrote:Hi Lynn again you've made me think of another topic What happens to our guide/s 809779

but we never oddly call in that Ghost's Guides. ( or at least I never have ) hmmmm I wonder why ?

I've never contacted a ghosts guides, but I have had dealings with living people's guides I wondered about beginning a topic on that, contacting the guides of others, ghosts or the living?

Hello

Ok lets start that topic....as I have information there.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:31 pm

Thanks Lynn What happens to our guide/s 21581

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:59 am