Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Have you ever placed crystals on your chakra points?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

crystals - Have you ever placed crystals on your chakra points? Empty Have you ever placed crystals on your chakra points?

Post  Violet Sun May 22, 2011 10:36 pm

If so, why, and did it benefit you in any way?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

crystals - Have you ever placed crystals on your chakra points? Empty Re: Have you ever placed crystals on your chakra points?

Post  Kaere Sun May 22, 2011 11:09 pm

I have - on my third eye and on my heart. The third eye one I do quite often - I generally am wanting to improve my meditation experience. Sometimes it helps, sometimes not. The heart one I tried three times or so but felt nothing different at all - I haven't tried recently.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

crystals - Have you ever placed crystals on your chakra points? Empty Re: Have you ever placed crystals on your chakra points?

Post  Lynn Mon May 23, 2011 2:25 am

Hello

On the heart ( well LOL in the bra ) for Astral connections of matters of the heart and for healing energies in opeing to the emotions of the heart.

Not directly on the Throat but I have used a wand crystal to help in Spirit communications with another Medium in a Circle.

I have to placed on at the Sacral and Root again for Astral purposes. Again in healing....with Prostate issues and hernia issues with males suffering with erectile issues. I have the physical crystal there on me and I project out that energy from the placement. Had good successes too. As I have been told the Earth Moved :blush:

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat May 28, 2011 1:35 am

Hi girls, I just wondered, I seem to remember placing ameythyst on my brow chakra one that felt quite powerful like it was kind of 'buzzing' but I found it distracting.

Kaere

Female

Post  Kaere Sat May 28, 2011 1:53 am

I find it distracting as well Violet, doesn't matter the stone - I find that they feel quite heavy for their size.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat May 28, 2011 1:59 am

Lol yeah, now you mention it Kaere they do feel; very heavy, weird isn't it.

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Sat May 28, 2011 2:19 am

I use them on my chakras all the time... If you feel the heaviness, not counting on the weight of the stone of course, there could be a block in your chakra that the crystal is working on.
    Kaere

Female

Post  Kaere Sat May 28, 2011 2:50 am

Oooh now that's a possibility. Which makes me ask - how to unblock a chakra on yourself? I still have had no success with doing any healing or chakra work on my own self.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Sat May 28, 2011 2:58 am

Kaere wrote:Oooh now that's a possibility. Which makes me ask - how to unblock a chakra on yourself? I still have had no success with doing any healing or chakra work on my own self.

This would be where you need Kundalini to help you with that.... My understanding if I recall what he told me a few years back. Was that if your chakra is lacking something you need the stone to counteract that. In other words you would need it's opposite. If it was overactive you would need the opposite to counter balance it back to normal.
    Kaere

Female

Post  Kaere Sat May 28, 2011 3:56 am

Okay, that's a great idea for balancing things, thanks.

A new question then - is an unbalanced chakra the same as a blocked chakra? Like would a crystal/stone feel heavy if there was imbalance or just blockage?
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Sat May 28, 2011 2:00 pm

I would say no.... You chakra can be blocked, or it can be under active or over active.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun May 29, 2011 12:04 am

This would be where you need Kundalini to help you with that....
    I miss him crystals - Have you ever placed crystals on your chakra points? 753319

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Sun May 29, 2011 12:10 am

I miss him too... He was a good chap... :bfs:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun May 29, 2011 12:44 am

innerlight wrote:I use them on my chakras all the time... If you feel the heaviness, not counting on the weight of the stone of course, there could be a block in your chakra that the crystal is working on.

I would never of thought of that in a million years

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:06 pm