Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Would This Be the Third Eye Chakra?Hi,

iScorpio
    iScorpio

Male
    Number of posts : 77
    Job/hobbies : Student; Psychic Sensitive, & Medium- Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, and Clairsentient.
    Registration date : 2012-02-27

Would This Be the Third Eye Chakra?Hi, Empty Would This Be the Third Eye Chakra?Hi,

Post  iScorpio Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:40 am

Hi,
    Recently I have been focusing on "seeing through the Third Eye." I was clairvoyant before by seeing flashes in my mind of something, but this is different. Its like looking through a eye glass but it's my mind's eye.. I am seeing spirits, auras, and portals through my third eye. It's like seeing the rest of the room or space in my minds eye, but focusing on seeing spirits (or auras, ect)..I need to know if my mind is making things up or did I really open an ability? What do you think?
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Would This Be the Third Eye Chakra?Hi, Empty Re: Would This Be the Third Eye Chakra?Hi,

Post  skye Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:52 am

Hi iScorpio,

I have to say I am not a supporter of chakra's, so it would be wrong of me to suggest your personal experience is down to 'seeing through the Third Eye'. If you happen to believe or expect to see images through the shape of an eye, 3rd eye or otherwise, it's highly probable you will.

Clairvoyance is the seeing of pictures, images or visions, either of a psychic nature or a spiritual one. Usually this is experienced in the mind's eye - 3rd eye? Every thing we receive comes to us first of all via the mind.

My thoughts on your experience are; that you entered an altered state of awareness. This gave you the opportunity to become open - the ability to attune to different vibrations of energy. Should this happen again when you practise, as I'm sure it will, keep your focus on the image and pay attention to detail. This should help with building up the necessary energy.
    iScorpio
    iScorpio

Male
    Number of posts : 77
    Job/hobbies : Student; Psychic Sensitive, & Medium- Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, and Clairsentient.
    Registration date : 2012-02-27

Would This Be the Third Eye Chakra?Hi, Empty ...

Post  iScorpio Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:07 am

skye wrote:Hi iScorpio,

I have to say I am not a supporter of chakra's, so it would be wrong of me to suggest your personal experience is down to 'seeing through the Third Eye'. If you happen to believe or expect to see images through the shape of an eye, 3rd eye or otherwise, it's highly probable you will.

Clairvoyance is the seeing of pictures, images or visions, either of a psychic nature or a spiritual one. Usually this is experienced in the mind's eye - 3rd eye? Every thing we receive comes to us first of all via the mind.

My thoughts on your experience are; that you entered an altered state of awareness. This gave you the opportunity to become open - the ability to attune to different vibrations of energy. Should this happen again when you practise, as I'm sure it will, keep your focus on the image and pay attention to detail. This should help with building up the necessary energy.

Thanks. :)
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Would This Be the Third Eye Chakra?Hi, Empty Re: Would This Be the Third Eye Chakra?Hi,

Post  feather Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:19 am

I think you have open your psychic senses a little more.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:02 am