Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

White Bird or Dove

gloria
    gloria

Female
    Number of posts : 78
    Job/hobbies : I love reading, searching in the Internet, looking at the sunset. And going out to get Frapuccino at starbucks, and going to read a book at Borders.
    Registration date : 2011-02-09

White Bird or Dove Empty White Bird or Dove

Post  gloria Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:21 am

Hello, there the reason I am writing this is because today I was going through alot of problems, and felt happy right away when I went outside my mom my sister, and knefew because I saw A White Dove, or beautiful White Bird. And I felt blessed, and happy because sometimes in life we go through tough times, and when you see something beautiful like this, we feel happy again. Well to me it means alot. Because it's not the only times we've seen them around here I used to see them in my old neighborhood, and this one. That's why I think it's a sign, that maybe God is here, or an Angel. Or can somebody tell me what it means?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

White Bird or Dove Empty Re: White Bird or Dove

Post  Violet Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:27 pm

I think generally they are believed to represent peace Gloria White Bird or Dove 821538 and I looked this up for you:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doves_as_symbols

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:34 pm