Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
innerlight
Violet
Assumpta
peaceandkarma
1antique
SpiritVoices
Lynn
11 posters

Are we FREE in death to roam ?

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

death - Are we FREE in death to roam ?  Empty Are we FREE in death to roam ?

Post  Lynn Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:02 am

When we die, we loose the breath and the dust decays into the ground.
    Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. Ecclesiastes 12:7.

Does our Spirit return to whom gave it to us or are we FREE in death to roam ?

Lynn
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

death - Are we FREE in death to roam ?  Empty Re: Are we FREE in death to roam ?

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:49 am

I would say we are free to roam wherever we need to go but always to progress in that roaming.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

death - Are we FREE in death to roam ?  Empty Re: Are we FREE in death to roam ?

Post  1antique Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:23 am

In my opinion, when we return to the Source of all, it is not a situation where we are confined in one small location, but have access to all...including access to the the Creator
    peaceandkarma

Male
    Number of posts : 189
    Registration date : 2011-05-25

Post  peaceandkarma Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:20 am

I think if we go into the light we co-operate with the source which would restrict our movements to a degree, much the same as when we co-operate in life our movements are restricted as we can't just up sticks and go as and when we please. If we refuse to go into the light and act outside of the group we can go where we can navigate to.
    Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Number of posts : 333
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
    Registration date : 2011-06-23

Post  Assumpta Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:38 am

I would think that we would be able to roam free especially to be with our loved ones here on the earth plane.
    Like Joanie says, I think we would be able to do this as well as progress on our spiritual path.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:52 am

Assumpta wrote:I would think that we would be able to roam free especially to be with our loved ones here on the earth plane.
    Like Joanie says, I think we would be able to do this as well as progress on our spiritual path.

Hi Assumpta,lovely to see you arrived.
    death - Are we FREE in death to roam ?  182340
    Enjoy!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:33 am

Assumpta wrote:I would think that we would be able to roam free especially to be with our loved ones here on the earth plane.
    Yes I think i'd agree with that too death - Are we FREE in death to roam ?  15910

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:24 am

We wouldn't need to roam to be with our loved ones... Since we are always connected they are always with us. We can talk and commune with them, if we choose, through thoughts.
    guidinglight

Female
    Number of posts : 134
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual interests, movies, pot plants, op shopping, retired so do as little as possible is the plan, enjoying my time of life doing what ever i please.
    Registration date : 2011-04-04

Post  guidinglight Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:56 am

Lynn wrote:When we die, we loose the breath and the dust decays into the ground.
    Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. Ecclesiastes 12:7.

Lynn

The spirit world is a whole new world, unlike the earth plane, we live in that new world and are blessed to be able to learn so much more of a higher learning than what we ever could here.
    There are great halls of learning in the spirit world as we are always learning and in the spirit world we never stop learning, we work to certain tasks given to us for our higher learning and soul growth as well as being able to learn about different energies that exist in the spirit world.
    We are free to be with our loved ones and friends we have homes, we visit our loved ones and friends just as we would visit them here, we work in the spirit world for our learning just as we work here on the earth plane only we dont work for money because it is not needed in the spirit world we work with spirit for our learning and growth that is our wealth wisdom and knowledge to bring with us into another lifetime, our health here is our wealth here on this earth plane but alot of peole dont see that, they concentrate only on the quantity of life and not the quality of life but they have chosen to learn about what matters the most on the earth plane in that way.
    The spirit world is the most beautiful place you could ever imagine no one on this earth plane could do it justice by trying to describe the beauty, serenity, love, happiness, joy that is there and the wonders that exist in the spirit world i have seen some of that but couldnt put it in words except to say we are rewarded in a wonderful way for all our good deeds and kindness we have shown to others here on this earth plane including animals, caring about our mother earth, our animal and sea kingdom brings us closer to our spirituality and purpose here.
    There is so much that awaits us to be excited about when it is our time to leave this earth plane i cant wait personally death - Are we FREE in death to roam ?  28115 but while i am here i do the best i can for myself and others and i give thanks that i have the quality of life to do the things i am happy doing and for what i have in my life to be thankful for.
    Love and light death - Are we FREE in death to roam ?  348985
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:48 am

guidinglight wrote:
    Lynn wrote:When we die, we loose the breath and the dust decays into the ground.

Lynn

The spirit world is a whole new world, unlike the earth plane, we live in that new world and are blessed to be able to learn so much more of a higher learning than what we ever could here.
    There are great halls of learning in the spirit world as we are always learning and in the spirit world we never stop learning, we work to certain tasks given to us for our higher learning and soul growth as well as being able to learn about different energies that exist in the spirit world.
    We are free to be with our loved ones and friends we have homes, we visit our loved ones and friends just as we would visit them here, we work in the spirit world for our learning just as we work here on the earth plane only we dont work for money because it is not needed in the spirit world we work with spirit for our learning and growth that is our wealth wisdom and knowledge to bring with us into another lifetime, our health here is our wealth here on this earth plane but alot of peole dont see that, they concentrate only on the quantity of life and not the quality of life but they have chosen to learn about what matters the most on the earth plane in that way.
    The spirit world is the most beautiful place you could ever imagine no one on this earth plane could do it justice by trying to describe the beauty, serenity, love, happiness, joy that is there and the wonders that exist in the spirit world i have seen some of that but couldnt put it in words except to say we are rewarded in a wonderful way for all our good deeds and kindness we have shown to others here on this earth plane including animals, caring about our mother earth, our animal and sea kingdom brings us closer to our spirituality and purpose here.
    There is so much that awaits us to be excited about when it is our time to leave this earth plane i cant wait personally death - Are we FREE in death to roam ?  28115 but while i am here i do the best i can for myself and others and i give thanks that i have the quality of life to do the things i am happy doing and for what i have in my life to be thankful for.

And the good deeds we do for others here help us to progress in the spirit world,Guidinglight.
    Lovely info from you.
    death - Are we FREE in death to roam ?  21581
    Joanie xx
    guidinglight

Female
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual interests, movies, pot plants, op shopping, retired so do as little as possible is the plan, enjoying my time of life doing what ever i please.

Post  guidinglight Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:10 am

Joanie wrote:
    guidinglight wrote:

Lynn

And the good deeds we do for others here help us to progress in the spirit world,Guidinglight.
    Lovely info from you.
    death - Are we FREE in death to roam ?  21581
    Joanie xx
    death - Are we FREE in death to roam ?  101500 Joanie hope all is well with you death - Are we FREE in death to roam ?  28115 xx
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:16 am

I'm great,Guidinglight. Going to place a post on here about 'sunbathing too much'.
    Advice about skin cancer.
    You are an Aussie,arn't you?
    Had some good advice from the hospital yesterday.
    You take care.
    Joanie xx
    guidinglight

Female

Post  guidinglight Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:46 am

Joanie wrote:I'm great,Guidinglight. Going to place a post on here about 'sunbathing too much'.
    Advice about skin cancer.
    You are an Aussie,arn't you?
    Had some good advice from the hospital yesterday.
    You take care.
    Joanie xx

Hi Joanie, death - Are we FREE in death to roam ?  28115
    I am an Aussie now i was born in Essex England, came to Aussie in 1952, with my Mum, Dad and two brothers older than me.
    Unfortunatly we didnt have the advice and sun care we have had for some time now, i have had quite a few sun cancers cut out from my face and chest, from sun damage and i never really liked the sun or really hot days so it was not having the proper protection on my skin that caused the damage i still have some to be dealt with not nice at all, i would advise any English person who go on holiday to any hot place to really cover up and protect their skin, i had beautiful skin when i was young and the young ones of today have lovely skin , so take the warning now and look after your skin, there are some safe fake tans that are about now, instead of sacrificing your own. Invisable zinc cream is a natural sun reflector so i put that on now every day even to hang out the washing it protects the skin so for anyone use that its really good and it has been said it does clear up little skin cancers from the sun in its early stages so it must have some property in it thats really good so cover up put on good sun protection a hat, a tee shirt spend some time in the safe times of sunshine as it is vitamin d for you, and for the rest of the time stay under an umbrella or beach tent and you will be alot better off health wise its not a pleasant thing to have to have a cancer cut out with a scapel i had a very bad one just across my eyebrow it was growing down so it had to be cut out and stitched ouch. so if you are blessed with nice skin please look after it.
    love and light death - Are we FREE in death to roam ?  348985
    peaceandkarma

Male
    Number of posts : 189
    Registration date : 2011-05-25

Post  peaceandkarma Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:19 am

We wouldn't need to roam to be with our loved ones... Since we are always connected they are always with us. We can talk and commune with them, if we choose, through thoughts.
    I find this interesting, in theory we are trapped in our flesh bodies. But spirit have no such restrictions. As spirit is energy and energy cannot be destroyed how does energy interact with the wider universe? Can energy be present everywhere at anyone time? It energy interacts with one another are our departed family members around us constantly?
    AllanMurray
    AllanMurray

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post  AllanMurray Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:21 pm

i would like to think we are free to roam. after spending a life time in a body the chance to explorer would be great
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:31 pm

Well, I think that what you choose is what you get to experience.....whatever that is and it may be different for everybody.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:18 pm

Yes i'd hope so too see any of my family members I choose to, the little ones of the future, but also go to the places I never got chance to see when on the earth.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Chrysalis
    Chrysalis

Number of posts : 34
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Post  Chrysalis Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:59 pm

peaceandkarma wrote:

I find this interesting, in theory we are trapped in our flesh bodies. But spirit have no such restrictions. As spirit is energy and energy cannot be destroyed how does energy interact with the wider universe? Can energy be present everywhere at anyone time? It energy interacts with one another are our departed family members around us constantly?
    Matter too is energy in another form. Everything is energy at the quantum level, everything is One. I believe we truly are multidimensional beings. Psychologists say what we perceive as Self is just the 10% of our Psyche. Nobody really knows what's inside the 90% of unconscious. Maybe our Higher Selves, maybe a door to the collective subconscious, maybe the memories of all our past lives.
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:14 pm

Love that butterfly, Crysalis. Quantum science says that particles just pop in and out...and where they go no one knows...maybe into another Universe where people ask the same question...where do things go when they pop out?

And matter... what is it?...they have found that there is no matter....even the smallest particle is just a little 'packet of information'.

Maybe that 'information' only becomes visible when someone ( a really big packet of information) somewhere ( a place where there is lots of pieces of information coming together) needs it.
    Chrysalis
    Chrysalis

Number of posts : 34
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Post  Chrysalis Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:40 pm

Science is not an absolute...it's constantly changing, evolving. 1000 years ago people thought gods sent lightning. Just 30 years in the future quantum mechanics can be an obsolete theory and who knows what humanity will know by then (if we're still here that is lol) so current knowledge does not mean much. I believe what really matters is the choices we make and the Love and the Light we choose to carry inside. What matters all the knowledge in the Universe if i cannot or have not felt Love...
    but i love philosophy (from philo-sophia "i love wisdom") so let me think...well, when things pop out....they pop in somewhere else !
    Just today i had an interesting discussion with a dear friend. Suppose a crazy scientist has a "eureka !" moment. Can we know for sure he just attuned to the Akashic records or his/her previous thoughts didn't form a link with another mind somewhere else in the Cosmos thinking of the same thing at the same time ? A thought (energy wave) crossing space/time boundaries through wormholes in the Cosmic fabric ? I think Stephen Hawking said something similar but you know, now my head hurts lol... death - Are we FREE in death to roam ?  304402

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:49 pm