Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Free Crystal!

Moonwise
    Moonwise

Number of posts : 95
    Registration date : 2009-06-05

Free Crystal! Empty Free Crystal!

Post  Moonwise Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:35 pm

:astar: reply to this thread and then PM me your address and I'll send you a free crystal (but please note, I have a few so I might not be able to identify it!) :astar:
    radiclol
    radiclol

Number of posts : 349
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Free Crystal! Empty Re: Free Crystal!

Post  radiclol Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:51 pm

oh wow, not really looked into crystals but i'd like to start. this is very generous! i'd love one :)
    x
    Moonwise
    Moonwise

Post  Moonwise Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:58 pm

radiclol wrote:oh wow, not really looked into crystals but i'd like to start. this is very generous! i'd love one :)
    x
    Ok you need to Pm me your address!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:30 am

That's very generous Cauldron, thank you :asmile:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    radiclol
    radiclol

Post  radiclol Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:08 pm

thanks cauldron, just received it! as soon as i started meditating near it i feel more calm than i've ever felt, usually when i meditate my heart is still racing and i struggle to remain calm but this seems different, am i imagining this?!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:57 pm

I don't think you are...I think this is excellent, i'd keep on meditating it sounds like the perfect stone for you, which crystal is it just out of interest is it rose quartz?

radiclol
    radiclol

Post  radiclol Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:20 pm

i'm sure a skeptic at heart i never believe enough! i keep saying 'oh it's because my dr raised my dose today' 'i'm just more relaxed it's natural'

but yeah i deff think it's doing. something! i never had that experience meditating before, when i opened my eyes i felt as if i had been asleep :)
    x
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:45 pm

You can sleep with crystals too, check out the thread on that subject, do be careful what you choose though as i've had some poor nights due to various crystals, rose quartz is good for dream recall, I can vouch for that one :asmile: that sais some may affect other differently

radiclol
    radiclol

Post  radiclol Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:01 pm

i'm intrigued!! i feel a new obsession coming ha, silly question but is there any proof they do anything?

ooo i'm sleeping with it tonight, thanks again cauldron!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:28 pm

Ideally I think you need to find your own proof, as with anything else. If you're developing an interest in crystals I can recommend The Crystal Bible by Judy Hall, this book describes each crystals properties and is good for identifying them. It also goes into detail about cleansing and working with them etc..

A lot of crystals can be bought from around 50p each from new age shops if you have one in your area, the best bet is to browse around, handle the crystals (a good shop will not complain about you touching them,) you will know when one is 'calling' to you as you will keep going back to it or fel you can't leave the shop without it. I often find that when crystals appear (sometimes in the oddest of places, I had two given to me recently in a shop which doesn't even sell crystals!!!) it is because their properties are helpful to me at that particular time. Happy crystal hunting! :grin:

Oh and radiclol, we have a crystal A-Z in the forum here too which i'm still working on so there are some empty parts yet.

Moonwise
    Moonwise

Post  Moonwise Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:03 am

The Crystal you have (and inadvertantly asked for in your Pm to me) is amethyst, use it to get closer to the Divine, centre yourself and reach a higher existance.
    Glad you got it! :astar:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:03 am