Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

dragon cloud during a thunderstorm

Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

dragon cloud during a thunderstorm  Empty dragon cloud during a thunderstorm

Post  Carolyn Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:42 pm

Last night we watched a lightening and thunder storm from the porch, around 10 pm. One of the clouds was dragon shaped - we both picked it out and recognized it as what it was together. Just as I was saying "look you can see the fire coming out of its mouth" a bolt of lightening shot straight through the dragon cloud. What does a dragon mean in symbolism? The vibes when I focus on it are good. Strong, and good. I was just hoping to get a better idea of what it means. Today is Litha (summer solstice). Nice Litha-Eve blessings!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

dragon cloud during a thunderstorm  Empty Re: dragon cloud during a thunderstorm

Post  Violet Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:19 pm

I'm going to look it up Carolyn but i'd say protector

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

dragon cloud during a thunderstorm  Empty Re: dragon cloud during a thunderstorm

Post  Violet Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:23 pm

I wasn't far out here you go Carolyn

http://www.whats-your-sign.com/dragon-totem.html

Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:58 am

thank you violet! the need for strength and balance resonates with me. adam and I balance out each others energy. And we both give each other strength, still both healing from loss and rebuilding after drastic life change. Its a miracle we found each other after 20 yrs apart. Here and now, when and where we both needed each other the most. Maybe the dragon was to remind us of what strength and balance we already have, to encourage us for whats coming. Taking the time to focus in on it now, I'm getting lots of subtle messages. dragon cloud during a thunderstorm  Fantasy-dragon-11 Adams about to have major work done on his teeth/mouth. He won't be singing for a while, so that means I'm going to be singing solo for the next few weeks. I'll find the strength I need in his eyes as he plays, he'll find the strength he needs in mine as I follow his vocal lead. Taking care of each other when we're healing. He's my rock, my hero. We're walking this road together, and thankful every day that the other one is here.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:23 pm

Adams about to have major work done on his teeth/mouth. He won't be singing for a while,

Carolyn, please feel free to add him for healing.

When I read that link I left I could see exactly how well it ties in with your circumstances, it is good to see the incredibly strong bond between you dragon cloud during a thunderstorm  821538

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:08 am

Perhaps the fact you saw it within a storm also suggests it will help you through the 'storm.'

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:25 am