Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Erm...Wheat???

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Erm...Wheat??? Empty Erm...Wheat???

Post  Violet Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:45 pm

Last night and now again tonight I keep hearing 'wheat' does it mean anything to anyone is there any symbology attached to wheat though i'm not seeing it just hearing it..over and over Erm...Wheat??? 258595

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Erm...Wheat??? Empty Re: Erm...Wheat???

Post  Carolyn Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:50 am

I think of two things when I think of wheat. One is sustenance, food, strength.... the other is allergy, reaction, irritable response. When you think of "wheat" is there a person or situation that is attached to it? If so, the symbolism.....does it make sense?
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:44 pm

Wheat is also a symbol of abundant fertility. Interesting that you'd hear the word... that makes me think it's less of a symbolic thing. So perhaps as czardoust suggested, it's an allergy or gluten thing?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:07 pm

Hi thank you both for your responses, Carolyn I can take the allergy irritant thing, Kaere I can also take the fertility as things are moving again for me spiritually Erm...Wheat??? 101500 both I did do a bit of research online and it is often placed at funerals though I hope that is not the reason they're bringing it, and also harvest.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:20 pm