Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

fairy

shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

fairy Empty fairy

Post  shayn Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:33 am

i'm not sure when did it start but i think it is over a year now and maybe allmost 2? wow time runs fast.
    one day little one started talking about a fairy, at first fairy lived outside on/at a bush. whenever we would go outside, little one said hello and talking with the fairy. i don't know where she ever heard or learnt the concept of Fairy, surly not from me. it is something she came up with, maybe TV? but she doesn't see much of it so, maybe? anyway fairy found her way into the house, she even has a specific looks and all, no name though, just fairy.
    now, ok, Fairies are for real, not much around the place where we live but ok, all is possible, and yes little one is little so we all know about imaginary friends, and this is fine by me, but what if this fairy is for real?
    why do i ask? well, i can't see her nor feel her and this is funny as i feel energy well.
    and there are little things that little one does or say and it is clear for me that she couldn't had known about them or how to do them, and very often when i ask her how she knows this or that she answers, the fairy tells me. now this is oppose to situation when and where she tells me- "it came from my head". so there are fairy things and head things. and btw i can't say fairy makes her do the things mummy do not agree with or bad things and from her head comes only the good things, really fairy teaches her many good things, some of those things when i see her or hear her do/say, can't come from her head, and she surly didn't see them or read about them, no way.
    ok so fairy is real, and when fairy is doing something mummy do not agree mummy tells fairy this is a bad thing and fairy more or less accepts the house rules and mummy. really can't complain there.

but the truth i don't know much if anything about fairies and not sure how to handle this situation.
    i told little one not to tell anyone about her fairy, that it is safer this way, she can tell myself or dad but not other people. i act as if fairy is real, as she probably is.
    anything else i should do or not do?
    and btw yes it is clear that this is a fairy and not a spirit.

i don't know why i'm not at peace with it, besides the fairy little one has other imaginary friends, but she knows and tell that they come from her head and that they are not real, but she insist that the fairy is real...
    so what am i to do? am i to do anything? something i should be aware of? i do feel she is very connected to the fairy and i don't think the fairy means harm for her... i don't even know why i'm worried...

any ideas, advice? something?

thank you for listening and help

shayn

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

fairy Empty Re: fairy

Post  Violet Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:08 pm

Hi Shayn, how lovely for your daughter, I really feel this is her spirit guide appearing to her as a fairy as it is something quite acceptable to a little girl, i'd simply watch and listen, also keep a diary of what she tells you of her communications as this may be a nice thing for her to have when she is older. Hard as it is try not to ask too many questions simply let her tell you. If you feel at any point she may be getting unhappy or fairy tells her to do bad things then you'll need to step in, but it wouldn't harm to put protection in place for her anyway. fairy 21581

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:39 pm

thanks V for your help and words, i try not to ask questions and the few times when the fairy told her to do something i disagreed, (which in some cases i'm not sure if it is really the fairy or just an excuse, ) i had a "talk" with the fairy. and on one time i gave both little one and fairy a punish. i normally just play along, like with the imaginary friends, so i act as if it most normal to have a fairy friend. but i try to make it clear to little one that this is something she is to talk about only with us and with no one else, i don't think most people around her will accept it.

oh well, the fairy keeps on wearing something pink an purple and there is green to it as well... does fairy change colours?

is there something i should know about fairies?
    and do you think it is not a real fairy only and image that will be easier for little one to communicate with? she has no problem communicating with spirits who/which look like spirits...

s
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:27 pm

Hi Shayn, sorry i've only just seen your post above, I first thought it may be a way of her guide to communicate and interact with her but a guide wouldn't get her in troublefairy 229495 perhaps it is a child spirit friend who is a bit mischevious, just as little children can be sometimesfairy 821538

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:57 pm

Shayn has anything else happened with this?

shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:31 pm

not sure, but i do believe now that the Fairy is real.
    i asked little one to tell me something which i knew there is no way she can answer but she did, and when i asked her how she knew she told me the fairy told her, so i kept asking things and each time she gave me the right answer telling me the fairy whispers in her ear.. so i think the fairy is real...

will see

S
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:28 pm

Hi Shayn whatever this is with your daughter or who ever it is as long as it's not harming or worrying your little one, it shoulds be ok perhaps she is a natural born medium?

shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:41 pm

she might be, we take it slow :) and i keep my eyes and ears open.
    but yesterday i was kind of talking to the Fairy, as i can't sense her, and told her the rules. i believe she will keep them.

s
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:33 pm

That's good to hear Shaynfairy 21581

shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:16 pm

i saw her, she is real the fairy, she is sweet and nice and she is somewhat a child fairy (?) i don't know much fairies but she felt kind and very protective over little one, so i feel much better about it.

s
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:10 pm

Hi Shayn, do you think yopu could sketch her? It is good if you now feel reassured.fairy 21581

shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:15 am

oh, didn't thought about that, sketching her, not sure, i should give it a try later on.
    yes,it is a good feeling knowing she is real

s
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:40 pm

It would be interesting to see a sketch of her if you get chance, how are things going with the fairy Shayn?

shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:44 pm

thanks for asking V. i think we are fine right now, she is protective of little one.
    i think i like her. she is cool.

s

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:27 pm