Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Why You Should Never Clean Your Winows!

1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Why You Should Never Clean Your Winows! Empty Why You Should Never Clean Your Winows!

Post  1antique Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:38 am

Why You Should Never Clean Your Winows! 001owl-in-window-Sally-Arnold_021827

A woman returned from vacation to discover the imprint of an owl on her window. Resident Sally Arnold reports the bird was not found nearby so it was likely not harmed in the incident. The image was created due to "powder down" which is a protective substance on new feathers. (Photo: Sally Arnold)

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/snapshots-week-of-june-3-1307133161-slideshow/#crsl=
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Why You Should Never Clean Your Winows! Empty Re: Why You Should Never Clean Your Winows!

Post  Carolyn Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:48 am

Why You Should Never Clean Your Winows! 797210that would seriously freak me out!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Why You Should Never Clean Your Winows! Empty Re: Why You Should Never Clean Your Winows!

Post  Violet Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:17 am

I saw this happen at a friend's house it was a pigeon that hit the window, as with the owl above it was white it looked like a dove and as far as we're aware the bird was ok, I tried to talk her into leaving it on the window through christmas as it was close to then but she wiped it off.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:19 pm

A bird hit a window today but not so hard to leave a mark.....

Borisk
    Borisk
    Just joined

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2012-12-07

Post  Borisk Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:51 am

Fake!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:04 am

Borisk wrote:Fake!

I don't believe it's fake i've seen the same thing happen but with a pigeon it shows everything even the markings on the feathers and feet

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:24 pm