Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hello, I'm new

angel-line

Female
    Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2011-07-15

Hello, I'm new Empty Hello, I'm new

Post  angel-line Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:52 pm

I joined yesterday after finding you by accident! (Hello, I'm new 1702 ) I was googling something about using two sets of oracle cards together, so thanks for the advice!
    I just rediscovering my spiritual side after having to put it to one side 6 years ago, now I've opened the door again there's no stopping it. I seem to be learning new things constantly, most on the personal development side at the moment but there's definitely some other stuff going on too.
    My greatest interests are in dream interpretation and mediumship, both of which I used to practice but am quite rusty at now but I'm hoping to re-learn and see where it takes me.
    Hope to get to know you all over time x
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Hello, I'm new Empty Re: Hello, I'm new

Post  Violet Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:05 am

Hi Angel-Line, I often wonder how people have found us so it's interesting to hear how your story, it's good we've helped you out alreadyHello, I'm new 821538
    Hopefully we'll be able to help 'de-rust' youHello, I'm new 809779 and we do have a section where people can practice their gifts with our willing victims....ooops............ I mean volunteersHello, I'm new 809779

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    angel-line

Female
    Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2011-07-15

Post  angel-line Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:00 am

I'm still having a look round and finding my feet but I'll look out for the practising gifts section and for any victims ;)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:37 am