Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Violet
SpiritVoices
Lynn
7 posters

What is a Walk In ?

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

What is a Walk In ?  Empty What is a Walk In ?

Post  Lynn Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:58 am

What is a Walk In ? Well simply put it is where one has a Soul that departs the body and a new one comes forth to that same body. Why ? Most times this happens when one has a NDE (Near Death Event) and the body is said to die. The Soul at that time of body death leaves and when the body comes back to life again one is in need of a Soul. One does not get the original Soul back again. One is given a new Soul. Often the Soul one gets comes to one with new abilities one never had before in the areas of psychic and paranormal learings .

Do you feel this is possible or does the person claiming this event simply have some sort of mental breakdown ?

Lynn
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

What is a Walk In ?  Empty Re: What is a Walk In ?

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:01 am

Yes,that is correct.
    Or sometimes,because the physical shell is in dire need and and the soul at that time,cannot cope,a 'walkin' takes over until the previous soul is strong enough to cope once more.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:45 pm

I believe it is possible, but unlikely, if it is part of a persons journey to die and return why would they put a different soul in, an imposter and how would that benefit the soul which departed? Isn't it cheating getting two life experiences for the price of one, and what of the effects on family, wouldn't that be cruel?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:09 pm

Violet wrote:I believe it is possible, but unlikely, if it is part of a persons journey to die and return why would they put a different soul in, an imposter and how would that benefit the soul which departed? Isn't it cheating getting two life experiences for the price of one, and what of the effects on family, wouldn't that be cruel?

Hello

I get that imposter part....but too there is the theory of "Soul Families" where one is connected on different levels. I have to wonder if that might play a role in one's lifes journey. Having met and talked to many now that have this feeling to them I have been given compassions in understanding how hard it is. I too at times woneder on Spirit at work in the mix....but sense nothing in these one's on that energy level of being. They feel contented.

Cheating or finding out finally whom one truly is in life ? Hard question. Hard on families YES totally hard but too one often finds they never FIT that family they had they would try so to please and fail or try so to be LOVed and not find that LOVe. At times as hard as it is the best course is to leave family behind and move forward with SELF. I had me Mother just up and move.....NO contact at all. Her choice. I have made peace with that and I HOPE in time she finds her peace in it all. I feel she has NOT but too she made the choice NOT me. I might or might not even hear of her death one day that be in the hands of me Brother. I too have made peace with that one.

So there are reasons at times I think that one is maybe GIVEN a new Soul and a new path in life,. maybe to end that suffering that was never meant to be their path. To show them home....and keep them safe. Its hard to say. I always feel we are given what is needed for our highest and greatest good in this life even if that be suffering at times its all a path of learning and growth. Why we are here after all.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:21 pm

Hi Lynn, I know I can only give my opinion as a human here, I might feel differently when i'm not here any more, I also hope I can be frank about my feelings without offending you or your beliefs but the very thought of someone else taking over my body and my life repels me, I think I would feel horribly cheated, even violated.

The soul family thing doesn't sit well with me either, I believe we are all individuals and while we have no choice in this life about the people we are tied to by blood and sometimes obligation, I would hope that in the spiritual realms we are free to be with those we love, not 'tied' to other souls out of obligation.

That may sound really horrible and like I don't love anyone, but I do and very deeply, but at the same time I want to be an individual.

Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:26 pm

Violet wrote:Hi Lynn, I know I can only give my opinion as a human here, I might feel differently when i'm not here any more, I also hope I can be frank about my feelings without offending you or your beliefs but the very thought of someone else taking over my body and my life repels me, I think I would feel horribly cheated, even violated.

The soul family thing doesn't sit well with me either, I believe we are all individuals and while we have no choice in this life about the people we are tied to by blood and sometimes obligation, I would hope that in the spiritual realms we are free to be with those we love, not 'tied' to other souls out of obligation.

That may sound really horrible and like I don't love anyone, but I do and very deeply, but at the same time I want to be an individual.

Hello

I never felt ofended more if it came out that way that was not the intensions at all. I feel there is no right or wrong or even at this time real proof....more its wonderment on how it all might well work.....
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:37 pm

Hi Lynn, no, I didn't think you were offended by my first post, and it didn't come accross that way, I put that in the post above because I worried that what I wrote in that post might come accross as offensiveWhat is a Walk In ?  809779 crossed wires I think!

....more its wonderment on how it all might well work.....
    It is always interesting discussing such thingsWhat is a Walk In ?  821538

feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:05 am

I wonder what it would feel like to the 'walk in' soul, being newly in a body? The person might feel like they have 'changed'. (We always say that of another...'You've changed, you're not like you used to be!')

I expect the consciousness of the body would not be interupted by the experience...just habits and new thoughts might be significantly different....and so the person might be seen to have 'changed'.

I can think of a time when a 'soul walk in experience' could make sense.

If a soul had lived to a point in time, doing just what it was meant to and experiencing what it was meant to....and then that life path came to a point when that person could no longer positively handle the situation as skillfully as needed and that its progress would be severely eroded by continuing....Another soul more adapted could take over that path in that body maintaining all the relationships and life connections already set up....and introduce a whole new dimension of coping.

I mean...original soul of the person, by living from birth, had set up a certain situation....for an expertise so different that a soul of more life time experience could take over and continue the life lesson as needed by it. Soul co operation!

Maybe some souls don't need to be born and grow up and die on their path....it would be just a waste of time for a certain mature and swift experience.

Maybe there are some who just hand over the reins....don't need the dying experience...as some don't need the birthing experience....to fulfill their mission....and to experience the uniqueness that comes from the 'walk in 'experience. - feather.
    Tyr

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2015-02-09

Post  Tyr Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:46 am

"Walk ins" are one thing, its kind of like when people "channel", when a spirit (or an astral traveling human even) wants your body and to take control "off" you however (be it through mindfuck, deception or domination) then its called a "shove in", and that is somethign you dont want.  The walk in "can" be fairly harmless though, but take it from me, some things tend to want to stay (though sometimes the dead ones only want to finish the last "action" they were in the process of doing at time of death or something of the sort)
    Basically there are always spirits around (or entities is a broader term I suppose) 

I know quite a deal about these things because they all came to pester me when kundalini sickness hit recently if you have specific questions.  Hope this helps
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:29 pm

This would make sense with the stories you hear of people who have had a near death experience and come back with special gifts.  My question is if a soul changes in a body, does the ego as well?  Would this be like a case where you hear of someone coming back but has no recollection of their life?
    Next

Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2017-01-24

Post  Next Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:30 pm

Depends on personality type. For some people it's healthy and saves them from a life of misery. For others, it's symptomatic of mental breakdown. The person's outlook on it will tell you the difference.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:07 pm