Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

one more question about crystal balls.

shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

one more question about crystal balls.  Empty one more question about crystal balls.

Post  shayn Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:58 pm

(((hi V, if you feel it should go together with the other post about crystal balls then move it please.)))

when looking in the ball, i mean are you to ask a question, ask something the ball or just look? i mean maybe if not having a topic or a question you are not getting any answers?

S

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

one more question about crystal balls.  Empty Re: one more question about crystal balls.

Post  Violet Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:03 pm

Hi shayn I think that should be down to personal choice, when I use mine I just wait and see what comes, but it wouldn't harm to ask questions, in fact I might try that myself, asking a question.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    shayn
    shayn

Female

one more question about crystal balls.  Empty Re: one more question about crystal balls.

Post  shayn Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:07 pm

ok, so just to make things clear, it is not a must- to ask a question.

just see what comes. ok

so far no luck.

s
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:12 pm

Whichever way you feel is right for you Shayn, you could try both see what works best for you or just decide which way using your own feelings each time you get it outone more question about crystal balls.  821538

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    peaceandkarma

Male
    Number of posts : 189
    Registration date : 2011-05-25

Post  peaceandkarma Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:46 pm

How are you getting on with your crystalball? I've still not seen anything yet.
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:15 am

me neither.

but keep on with it.

s

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:47 pm