Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Sleepwalking

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Sleepwalking Empty Sleepwalking

Post  Violet Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:49 pm

I heard or read somewhere that this can be caused by stress, but i've also read or heard some do this all of their lives. Do you sleepwalk or live with someone who does? Is it difficult to live with, and what do you believe causes it?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Sleepwalking Empty Re: Sleepwalking

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:34 pm

Subconscious rising from the depth of mind to front of our conscious thought and body responds to this?

Sleepwalking 834839
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:22 am

Hello

I do LOL have ever since I was a young child. Now was it stress that brought that on, I do wonder as I "say dead people" from a very early age. I too was not able to talk on it so maybe I wondered with them ?

Later as I got older I would go upstairs to me parents room and I would " hand " me Dad something but when he opened his hand nothing was there. He too found me outside a few times and would point me back to me room.

When I moved in with me mate he noted that I would wonder so he kept watch on me moving me back to the bed knowing not to wake me.

One night Sleepwalking 160943 I wondered ouside in me birthday best. It was -20 c out and there was snow on the ground. I made a SNOW Angle . I did not beleive him the next AM til he showed me the snow print. OMG. Made worse by the neibours just coming home from the bar.....and seeing the WHOLE event. They thought I was drunk. LOL. It was not stress then at that time in life.

For me mate he gets up to use the washroom and is not fully awake and goes deep into sleep there....I have come to note when he is not in bed snoring and wake to look for him. One night I poked him to wake him and he did not know whom I was or where he was and he attached me. The next AM I had bruises all over me that he was stunned to see as he had NO CLUE he had even been up. I honstly feared for me life and understood that one could maybe kill in one's sleep and not know one had done it.

I have found him sitting outside in -24 c and that was stress that triggered him to wonder.

I now have a POKER LOL I use on him from a safe distance and if I sense he is not settled in where he is I RUN and hide. LOL . That has not happened in over 14 year's now.

Lynn

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:35 am