Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Violet
SpiritVoices
6 posters

Palmistry.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Palmistry. Empty Palmistry.

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:07 am

We have probably all had a palm reading one time or another.

I am not so much discussing the readings we have all had but do you think palm reading is more psychic than actually reading the palms?

I remember having two good readings in my life,one was definately by the palm of the hand in which I was given my 'future' and one was given by starting with the palm then the palm was held and the reader proceeded to watch my face while she 'read'.

Both gave the future,one in great detail and the other was more about myself looking into the future,but very accurate.

How do you feel about this?

JoaniePalmistry. 182340
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Palmistry. Empty Re: Palmistry.

Post  Violet Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:57 am

Hi Joanie sorry, i've missed this earlier.

I think palm reading can work both ways, one way being interpreting the lines/ bumps /texture/ shape of the hand, the other sounds more like a psychic reading to me as she wasn't studying the lines but your face but may have been picking things up from holding your hand.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:09 am

No problem,Violet.

It was some thought entered my mind after reading about the subject elsewhere.

One thing I've noticed is palmistry readings don't seem to advertised much any more.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:17 pm

It seems to be a dying art Joanie...

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:49 pm

I think you are right there,Violet.

The old days of having our palms read in the local fair ground are history now.

Palmistry. 809779
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:08 pm

That said there are still plenty of books available on the subject if you're interested in studying it Joanie?

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:30 am

Have often thought about it,Violet,especially when I was studying my hand one day and realised I had my husband's initials engraved in the lines of the palm of my hand!

Palmistry. 28115
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:59 am

I'll compile a list of books which might be good, and that's fascinating having your hubby's initials in there.

Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female
    Number of posts : 363
    Registration date : 2011-03-15

Post  Beware_of_Italics Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:33 am

I think I have an Idiots Guide to Palmistry book somewhere. Palmistry. 114597 It was actually quite good.

Kristin
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:20 am

His initials were AKW

There definately an A,a slight K and a definate W.

Never noticed it before till I read about palmistry.

Palmistry. 809779
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:39 am

Hi Joanie, sorry I missed your earlier post, I never thought to look for initials in my palm i'll have to have look.

That book sounds good Kristin, those 'idiots guides' are a good series and seem to cover just about everything.

SparK
    SparK

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Job/hobbies : -----------
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post  SparK Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:41 am

i think palm reading is also kinda psychie? i mean.. 12 years ago an old woman approached me. saying boy? gimme your hand. and i have a weird hand lines.. my left and my right hand had the same lines.. both got two straight lines. then the old women said boy? im telling you what you be in the future.. but note! dont trust on these to much cause its ALL DEPENDS ON YOU HOW YOU MOLD YOURSELF its just a GUIDE. and yeah.. i'l give that old woman 10/10 >.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:50 pm

Yes I think it's psychic as well as reading the lines themselves also most palmists touch the hand they are reading usually so perhaps a little empathy comes into play too?

SparK
    SparK

Male

Post  SparK Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:56 am

i think its not empathy.. its like she's peeking at the future. and i remember one of that old woman's warning.. i will be in an accident, i almost died, and METAL, cause or due to metal.. i dunno and last month my mom told me she'l buy me a motorcycle. somehow there's a voice my guardian or sumthing talk to me inside telling me in a "WARNING" saying "NO". and i dunno speaking of motorcycle iv got a strange FEAR inside that i cant explain that something might happen, maybe instinct.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:19 am

and i remember one of that old woman's warning.. i will be in an accident,
    IMO this is extremely irresponsible, i'm not surprised you have fear inside.

SparK
    SparK

Male

Post  SparK Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:56 am

Violet wrote:
    and i remember one of that old woman's warning.. i will be in an accident,
    IMO this is extremely irresponsible, i'm not surprised you have fear inside.

no i think its not that.. cause the way she tells it? she's smiling and she didint say im gonna.. just ALMOST.. ahahah! by the way speaking of fear i think all of us got one.. were just humans after all.. but fear is the same thing that makes us strong and do everything not letting that fear to happen.. :)) the most common of us all that we FEAR THE MOST.. is loosing someone that we love. family, etc.. its still FEAR. :)) and that what fear teach us.. "dont FEAR me".. it is what we do that makes difference, we face fear? or run? but we cant escape that.. as iv said the fire that melts butter is the same fire that hardens steel.. :)) as long as there is sun and moon? black and white? yeah FEAR or WILL??
    frisky fox

Number of posts : 1044
    Registration date : 2013-08-25

Post  frisky fox Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:20 am

SpiritVoices wrote:Have often thought about it,Violet,especially when I was studying my hand one day and realised I had my husband's initials engraved in the lines of the palm of my hand!

Palmistry. 28115
    just reading thru the threads, curious about palmistry

wow Voices ! your husband's initials in the palm of your hand, how cool is that ?

I had a teacher with the same initials AKW, imagine that 

frisky fox
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:10 am

frisky fox wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:Have often thought about it,Violet,especially when I was studying my hand one day and realised I had my husband's initials engraved in the lines of the palm of my hand!

Palmistry. 28115
    just reading thru the threads, curious about palmistry

wow Voices ! your husband's initials in the palm of your hand, how cool is that ?

I had a teacher with the same initials AKW, imagine that 

frisky fox
    His full name was Andrew Kenneth plus surname......
    But he always went by Ken.
    frisky fox

Number of posts : 1044
    Registration date : 2013-08-25

Post  frisky fox Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:47 pm

both are nice names

My teacher was Albert K. plus surname and he never would tell me what the K was for
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:13 pm

Sometimes I think it is good to always hold a bit of confidential info back.    I think a good medium should be able to bring through whoever you wish to hear from,depending on the spirit itself.

Even spirit can harbour a grudge sometimes.    They may not wish to communicate with someone they disliked on the physical world.
    It doesn't say that because they have passed to spirit they are pure in thought.     Not saying they are evil but still have earthly thoughts.
    Until they start progressing in spirit.
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Thu May 08, 2014 1:27 am

Palmistry. 28115
    Your comment brought back a memory of my nanna - as she preferred  to be called, from years ago, when I was a young child. 

We were both sitting in the kitchen one day and she said to me, look at this letter H on my hand, what do you think it means? Well, I looked at her hand and then I looked back at her, with what must have been a blank look on my face. She finally said the H stands for Harry - my grand dad - and I knew I would marry someone with the letter H. 

I thought she was right for ages. Eventually I began to notice a similar H appearing on my mums hand. She didn't marry a man with the initial H. It turned out it was nothing but raised veins on their hands caused by their age or body temperature. So I had been hoodwinked for all those years. But it does make for a fond memory of her nonetheless.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu May 08, 2014 7:06 am

Sometimes our imagination can conjure up letters or numbers in the palm of the hand.....

For example,the initials I have mentioned could have been a boy I knew when at school...his initials were the same as hubby's..lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:08 am