Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Messages through Mediumship.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Messages through Mediumship. Empty Messages through Mediumship.

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:13 am

Just curious.

Messages through Mediumship. 160943

Is there anyone here who has never ever received a message from any loved ones in spirit?

Wondered why this should be?

Feeling upset about it?

Still convinced that there is a spirit world even though they have never received a message and if they haven't,still have that ultimate belief that there is another world beyond.

I am a believer by the way.

Messages through Mediumship. 28115
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Messages through Mediumship. Empty Re: Messages through Mediumship.

Post  Lynn Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:43 am

Joanie wrote:Just curious.

Messages through Mediumship. 160943

Is there anyone here who has never ever received a message from any loved ones in spirit?

There are some people that are so closed off or protected that they do not open to sense what is around them past what they can scientifically make out. I have a friend like that. He is not open to any of what I do .

Wondered why this should be?

Answered above...

Feeling upset about it?

I recently worked with someone that had not felt the pressence of a LOVed one in the year's they had been gone...but what we came to discover is that there were messages they were missing and that this LOVed one was so protective of the mate that they put up the blocks to Medium's trying to bring them in. In saying that I felt SO MUCH protectivness for this person left behind from their passed LOVed on that I had got CLOSER than any Medium ever had.

Still convinced that there is a spirit world even though they have never received a message and if they haven't,still have that ultimate belief that there is another world beyond.

I think that speaks to one's Faith in a higher source and that connection they have to God or a higer being.....

I am a believer by the way.

Yes, ye are....your Husband is a wonderful man....LOVe LOVe LOVe....I still remember that message ringing to me when ye asked on it.

Messages through Mediumship. 28115

There was a song.....ye would make him dance to it and he was not really one to want to dance I feel....I want to go to Frank Sanatra and a female singer with him.....

Too me senses are a bit off as I have a rotten cold and the Asthma meds are fighting with me senses....he is just so strong in mind.....stubborn....????? but in a kind way.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:10 pm

I've known a few people who have never recieved a message even after waiting a LOT of years, it doesn't seem to ake a difference whether they believe or not either as a few of them have been very spiritually aware.

The spirit concerned must simply choose not to communicate for their own reasons.

It can upset people though because they begin to wonder if said spirit is upset with them.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:28 am