Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
mac
PEACE
Carolyn
Beware_of_Italics
SpiritVoices
Violet
Aura
11 posters

Been together before in the past?

Aura

Female
    Number of posts : 148
    Registration date : 2011-10-23

Been together before in the past? Empty Been together before in the past?

Post  Aura Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:34 pm

i was told years ago that my daughter and i were connected before in a previous life. i know iv been before. dont ask me how. i just know i have. she does too. what is uncanny is if i lift down my right bottom eye lid opening it out and down, there is a dark mark there, a dark freckle spot. and in that same right eye, when she lifts down the bottom eye lid like mine, she has the same dark mark in the same spot! uncanny? or what?
    Aura

Female

Been together before in the past? Empty absolutely real!

Post  Aura Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:37 pm

and what iv posted is absolutely true! you cant see it if you met us, but if we pulled our right eye bottom lid down, we have the same mark. you can only see this if we pull down the eyelid and you see it. iv had it all my life. she has had hers also since her birth. one of those unexplained mysteries ! x
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Been together before in the past? Empty Re: Been together before in the past?

Post  Violet Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:01 am

Hi Aura,yes it is a mystery, i've been told I was related to someone in this life in a previous life too, but i'm not 100% per cent convinced of past lives yet.

Last edited by Violet on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:01 am

The only way I can describe feeling that I had known someone in the past (life) would be to say,I felt familiar with them,at home with them for no particular reason.

A closeness for no reason,a familiarity with them.

Been together before in the past? 182340
    Aura

Female

Been together before in the past? Empty flashbacks

Post  Aura Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:05 pm

my daughter has since little been strongly connected to egypt. and im talking of since about age 8yrs. been fascinated by it. collected things, read up, everything. she's started having flashbacks. started with the development over 2yrs ago. when meditating she goes somewhere, she finds herself on her front on the sand looking out over the pyramids and its all familiar. same 3wks ago she is always in the same place and its so familiar. she feels at home as she lies down on her front on the sand looking over the landscape and the pyramids. bear in mind, she's never been to egypt. but where she goes and lies down she knows this place x
    Aura

Female

Post  Aura Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:07 pm

the development over 2years ago only lasted about 3mths and due to circumstances, moving home etc it stopped and went for first circle 3wks ago. this time we plan to keep at it x
    Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female
    Number of posts : 363
    Registration date : 2011-03-15

Post  Beware_of_Italics Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:55 pm

That's how my mother has always felt about the Civil War. Even as a child she had a s-t-r-a-n-g-e experience related to that era. She was standing outside with her father, looking through a telescope at the moon when suddenly - through the telescope - she sees thousands of redcoats marching towards her on this hill. It looked like daytime through the telescope, and she even described that they marched shoulder to shoulder. She was something like 5 years old at the time. She wouldn't have know anything like that so young, and they didn't even have a television back then. I've always found that fascinating.

As for feeling a bond with a person, I would have to say that I share a strong one with my nephew. For my mother, it's definitely my niece. She and her granddaughter were very close when my niece was little. I swear my niece would have lived with Mom if she could. Been together before in the past? 114597 (Of course, now they're teenagers and they've lived 3 1/2 hours away since they were kids, so they're far too busy with marching band, etc. to have anything to do with us anymore. Those bonds aren't as strong - on their parts - anymore Been together before in the past? 847787939 ).
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:06 pm

I've shared a lifetime with my oldest child. Same geographical area, but different social structures, so we didn't know each other. Uhr, a city mentioned in the Bible, it was completely buried in the sand, wiped off the map, so the story goes. She was some sort of royalty, I was a brick maker that built the wall around the city. The closest we probably ever came in that life was passing by each other or seeing each from afar. I don't think I've been with my younger three children in any lifetime. As far as past lives go, I would lay money on Adam having been a woman in his most recent past life. He is all man, don't get me wrong - but prefers his fingernails long and manicured, crosses his legs, wears nice pastel colored shirts, has a very strong, protective, mothering quality, the patience only a mother could feel, and his voice range is about 7 octaves, including alto. I would love to know where I knew him before and how. When we met in 1986, we "recognized" each other right away. It was a moment that took our breath, and left us both feeling like "it took me so long to find you again." But how did we know each other? Since we're each others best friend now, I wouldn't be surprised if we were once sisters! LOL
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:23 am

It's fascinating reading all of this, Joaniewhat you were saying about recognising people, I get this sometimes with people I don't know.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:00 am

Apart from Empathy,I call this Instinct.

A feeling that we all have about others.

A natural feeling of who is friendly and who is not.

Who we feel most comfortable with.

PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

Post  PEACE Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:43 am

Wow mine is my son i knew i was pregnant before any tests and i also knew he would be called Matthew our relationship has been rough first baby and all but we are working on it as he knows i love him and him me and i see the real him underneath the 15 year olds attitude when my second son was born there was an instand bond and it was easy so i belive Matthew is a past live connection needing to work outxxxx
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:41 pm

Most of the people I feel that connection with aren't family members, but people who seem to drop into my life at random.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:44 pm

Some I feel are there permanently but some I hope will go.
    But then again,we meet all sorts of people from all walks of life.
    They all teach us lessons throughout our lives.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:24 pm

Violet wrote:Most of the people I feel that connection with aren't family members, but people who seem to drop into my life at random.

seemingly at random indeed - I find that too - strange coincidence, eh? Been together before in the past? 451437
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:45 pm

YesBeen together before in the past? 809779

It can be weird how deeply these random strangers can affect you too, or how they can become such a big part of your life.

feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:20 am

Joanie wrote:The only way I can describe feeling that I had known someone in the past (life) would be to say,I felt familiar with them,at home with them for no particular reason.

A closeness for no reason,a familiarity with them.

And there is a deep knowingness that is in their eyes....it might only be momentarily, but it is there.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:07 pm

And yet there is some we feel familiar with but a wariness of having met them before through an unhappy association.

Have anyone ever felt that feeling before?
    Karin
    Karin

Female
    Number of posts : 392
    Registration date : 2011-06-28

Post  Karin Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:32 pm

Yes Joanie,

I know that feeling.

And yet I go to this meeting because I believe that this could be the solution of an old problem.

And I have never regretted it.

Karin
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:54 am

Yes, I have that feeling too...the uneasiness and discomfort that has nothing to do with the current situation...I find there is also a knowingness but with a steeliness in the eyes that that says... 'take care'.
    Auras123
    Auras123

Male
    Number of posts : 223
    Job/hobbies : Medium, Psychic, Christian Spiritualist.
    Registration date : 2012-03-25

Post  Auras123 Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:11 pm

My guide Who is a Native American x He Was my dad in one of my past lives x he is a Native American Tribe Chief And I Was his son xx :') Been together before in the past? 15910
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri May 23, 2014 6:06 pm

I often wonder if the link between friends is passed over from life to life.
    I am talking about good friends here,friends we meet up with again and again.

During each life. What is the link that keeps us together through all time?
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Fri May 23, 2014 7:26 pm

I was hypnotised regressed a long while ago. Whilst undergoing the experience I saw people who visually did not resemble people that I know today, personally. Yet I instantly recognised some people and knew who they were. Perhaps it was their souls that I recognised.

What I did find strange is my youngest son in this present life, was my elder and only brother in another life. He even comes out with the exact same saying today as he did then.

My (now) sister was a child of a neigbour living in the same street. We were best friends when she suddenly died.

My daughter today was my mother.

As weird as the experience was I am still not convinced reincarnation happens. I would need more evidence or facts before I fully accept that it actually does. Somehow I don't ever see this happening and what's more that is okay for me.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri May 23, 2014 10:52 pm

skye wrote:I was hypnotised regressed a long while ago. Whilst undergoing the experience I saw people who visually did not resemble people that I know today, personally. Yet I instantly recognised some people and knew who they were. Perhaps it was their souls that I recognised.

What I did find strange is my youngest son in this present life, was my elder and only brother in another life. He even comes out with the exact same saying today as he did then.

My (now) sister was a child of a neigbour living in the same street. We were best friends when she suddenly died.

My daughter today was my mother.

As weird as the experience was I am still not convinced reincarnation happens. I would need more evidence or facts before I fully accept that it actually does. Somehow I don't ever see this happening and what's more that is okay for me.

Another bit of proof,Skye.......I have read that members of the same family do reincarnate in the next life but as other members of the same family. Something I didn't know....in a way I suppose I could say to iron out any problems between them or I could say to understand their points of view.

There was a case outlined in a book I read where a father was a bit of bully to his children....The son reincarnated as his father so he could understand the problems his father had or had in his previous life.
    All very confusing but I could see the point of reincarnation then....
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Sat May 24, 2014 1:14 am

SpiritVoices wrote:
    Another bit of proof,Skye.......I have read that members of the same family do reincarnate in the next life but as other members of the same family.   Something I didn't know....in a way I suppose I could say to iron out any problems between them or I could say to understand their points of view.

There was a case outlined in a book I read where a father was a bit of bully to his children....The son reincarnated as his father so he could understand the problems his father had or had in his previous life.
    All very confusing but I could see the point of reincarnation then....
    I'm uncertain as to whether I see the experience I had as being proof, Joan, but I'll keep an open mind. 

I have read some family members reincarnate together too. I have also read that when we pass into the world of spirit, the reason(s) why we experienced life in a particular way becomes clear to us. We come to see the bigger picture and through this we gain an understanding as to why other people and ourselves treated each other in the way that we did. 

I can't remember where I read or heard this but I think it has been said that some souls, if not all, can delay their own progression and/or choose to undergo a certain experience to help another soul evolve spiritually, not physically. I admit hearing about the sad and distressing circumstances around our world makes this statement seem naive and absurd to say the least. Yet, if we were to look at it in a different perspective, say for the benefit of a souls progression, we may decide it is plausible. 
    This could explain why souls experience a variety of different life situations. For example: we could be the abuser as much as we are the abused. The murderer or their victim. We could have an abundance of wealth or we could be poor. Able bodied or disabled. The list is endless as I'm sure you realise.
    I wonder if this is why we are able to gain clarity when we actually see the bigger picture on the other side. And is it possible this could be why spirit people can forgive their human perpetrators for the crimes they did against them?  

Whatever life we may happen to experience, we must remember our soul is not affected by any physical challenges, it's the physical body and our mind that undergoes the difficulties to help form or build our character. So, Joan, perhaps the reasons you described in your post i.e. for the point of reincarnating, may not be too far off the mark.  
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat May 24, 2014 12:31 pm

Thank you,Skye....so many questions about reincarnation and we still don't know all the answers...

I was told by a friend that I have met in many different lives a person who I just cannot get on with....
    We battle in every life we have met up. Last life we were cousins apparently,in this life started out as friends which turned to enemies....
    God knows what the next life will hold....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:28 am