Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

In lak'ech ala k'in everyone

Sapienza
    Sapienza

Male
    Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2011-11-17

In lak'ech ala k'in everyone Empty In lak'ech ala k'in everyone

Post  Sapienza Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:27 am

In lak'ech ala k'in everyone :ghug: . To those that don't know that is probably one if not the most beautiful greeting that I have found to date. It is a Mayan greeting that means I am you and you are me or also you are another me. I believe that we are different expression of the same being that some of us call God.

My name is Elvin, I recently turned 25 not too long ago. Since I was little I have been living between two realities. One that everyone is familiar with an other that just a few know of its existence. I have so many beautiful yet strange experiences with the other side. There are some that to this day I don't still understand, maybe here I will find someone who can help me understand them better. I am looking for like-minded people where in a safe environment we can share impressions about our experiences in both realities and support each other in our growing process. We are all in the same boat. Once you understand this you can see how beautiful this system is. We are here to help each other grow through our interactions with each other. I am also looking for friends that I can share this whole other side of me. It is really hard to find from where I am people interested on these subjects. I have been also bless with abilities or gifts as I call them. Think the most precious of those is my ability to see beauty on everything. I can see positive qualities inside you even when you are not aware of them. I am also very good at lifting the mood of others when they feel down. So if you need someone to listen, I will gladly let you borrow my ears. I am also kind of childish; for some reason I never lose that sense of wonder that kids have, I see the world as a magical place where everything is possible if you have faith.

I am interested on almost everything: psychology, arts, sciences, health, spirituality, music. At the moment learning to cook( kind of fun) and next year will learn to play well the piano. I am a knowledge and a story junkie. If you have a good story to share let me know about it :P, I don't care the format; a movie, book, videogame, manga, anime, visual novel, ect..if it is good, I want to know about it. I also have a high interest on karezza/sacred sex because of certain discoveries I made about a particular past live. Apparently one of the highest purpose of my soul is to bring balance to male and female relationships( that seems to be out of whack in the present) and restore sex to its sacred place. I say apparently because this discovery was quite the revelation but I am slowly accepting it.

Wish you the best of days :goodvibes:
    Sapienza
    Chrysalis
    Chrysalis

Number of posts : 34
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

In lak'ech ala k'in everyone Empty Re: In lak'ech ala k'in everyone

Post  Chrysalis Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:40 pm

When i was..25...all i did was listen to Ozzy, having fun...go crazy...having some more fun...headbangin'...and you salute "In lak'ech ala k'in" is that...Pleiadean ?! you're interested in psychology, arts, sciences, health, piano....have abilities....and cook too ?! i feel retarded lol....welcome to this lovely forum i'm sure you have tons of interesting stuff to talk about In lak'ech ala k'in everyone 28115
    Chrysalis
    Chrysalis

Post  Chrysalis Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:42 pm

Ok. First subject : karezza/sacred sex. Class is ready teach ! In lak'ech ala k'in everyone 738889
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:28 pm

Hi Sapienza great to meet you and learn a little about you I hope you find all you're looking for in this forum and more look forward to getting to know youIn lak'ech ala k'in everyone 15910

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Sapienza
    Sapienza

Male

In lak'ech ala k'in everyone Empty Thank you :)

Post  Sapienza Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:09 pm

Chrysalis wrote:When i was..25...all i did was listen to Ozzy, having fun...go crazy...having some more fun...headbangin'...and you salute "In lak'ech ala k'in" is that...Pleiadean ?! you're interested in psychology, arts, sciences, health, piano....have abilities....and cook too ?! i feel retarded lol....welcome to this lovely forum i'm sure you have tons of interesting stuff to talk about In lak'ech ala k'in everyone 28115

I still have so much to learn lol; I have come to the believe that our planet at the spiritual level can be compare to a kinder garten. Most of us are still on diapers in terms of our own spiritual evolution. It is a slow process but everyone eventually grows and "graduate" from this place.

About the sacred sex I will make a tread about it on Spiritual discussions. Will start by sharing a beautiful native American myth.

Thanks for welcoming me as a new member. Hope that you are having a great day In lak'ech ala k'in everyone 554247
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:19 pm

Hi Sapienza

I have come to the believe that our planet at the spiritual level can be compare to a kinder garten. Most of us are still on diapers in terms of our own spiritual evolution
    . Very true, it's probably just as well it's such a gradual process as all of it suddenly would be far too much for our minds.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Chrysalis
    Chrysalis

Post  Chrysalis Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:26 am

"I have come to the believe that our planet at the spiritual level can be compare to a kinder garten"
    I wholeheartedly agree. Destroying out Mother planet for meaningless things such as profit is an indication of our mental state as a species. We have so much to learn yet before we have the right to call ourselves children of the Universe. I believe when we change our Gods from money and power to Love and Light we'll make one very important step towards the Light. I can only hope the Age of Aquarius will at least provide the foundation for this. I do not believe in 2012 or other dates to bring cataclysmic changes, rather i see it as a slow process of changing, perhaps with leaps and bounds every now and then. In lak'ech ala k'in everyone 15910
    Sapienza
    Sapienza

Male

Post  Sapienza Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:43 pm

Chrysalis wrote:"I have come to the believe that our planet at the spiritual level can be compare to a kinder garten"
    I wholeheartedly agree. Destroying out Mother planet for meaningless things such as profit is an indication of our mental state as a species. We have so much to learn yet before we have the right to call ourselves children of the Universe. I believe when we change our Gods from money and power to Love and Light we'll make one very important step towards the Light. I can only hope the Age of Aquarius will at least provide the foundation for this. I do not believe in 2012 or other dates to bring cataclysmic changes, rather i see it as a slow process of changing, perhaps with leaps and bounds every now and then. In lak'ech ala k'in everyone 15910

Sometimes I have the feeling that this already happened and humanity destroyed itself in the past. I think that this time we can choose better as a collective. There is so much goodness inside everyone. At one point of my life I wanted to find the "evil" in this world but at then end I couldn't. People are like big kids. When they are mean they are like throwing a tantrum. An "evil" person is 95% confuse and in pain; the other 5% they have some kind of mental disease. People make bad decisions when their perception is clouded and because of it they suffer. Ignorance is the cause of evil; because as soon as you figure out why we are here and that everyone is part of you...how can you cause pain to others?.

I have faith in humanity; trust me, in this world happens more good things than evil things. The problem is that the bad news are the one that gets all the attention of our press.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:14 pm